Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,622 members, 7,888,988 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:51 PM

Who Else Noticed The Sudden Peace In Southern Kaduna.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Else Noticed The Sudden Peace In Southern Kaduna.. (1405 Views)

Have Noticed The Sudden Disappearance Of Murderous Fulani Herdsmen In SouthEast? / Why The Sudden Change In Nairaland ? I Hope You All Noticed This? / Why Was Buhari Carrying A Bag During Inauguration? Who Else Noticed It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Noticed The Sudden Peace In Southern Kaduna.. by bigpriik: 11:36am On Aug 20, 2020
ever since obadiah malaifa made that revelation who else noticed that the killings has stopped before there is no day you wouldn't see news of killings In the front page chaiii my country...grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Who Else Noticed The Sudden Peace In Southern Kaduna.. by flyingpig: 11:43am On Aug 20, 2020
It's good when elites join the calls of the commoners. Since our politicians only listen when the elites start speaking and "onning" the microphone.

El-rufai will still pay for his sins.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Noticed The Sudden Peace In Southern Kaduna.. by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:48am On Aug 20, 2020
Too early to conclude that Elrufai and co are not planning some 'tactical manoeuvre ' to keep the secret secret even after Mailafiya revelation.

Fulanis don't give up easily unless they loose power advantage and more brutal foes

4 Likes

Re: Who Else Noticed The Sudden Peace In Southern Kaduna.. by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 20, 2020
Killings will end when we name and shame the sponsors.

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Noticed The Sudden Peace In Southern Kaduna.. by wwwihy: 11:57am On Aug 20, 2020
Op, Stop your babaric conspiracy theory. Troops and other outfits have been deployed there. Let give them Kudos.

Southern Kaduna crises have been there since 1980 . It is a perianal one . It is only children of yesterday that will blame one person for it.

4 Likes

Re: Who Else Noticed The Sudden Peace In Southern Kaduna.. by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 12:52pm On Aug 20, 2020
wwwihy:
Op, Stop your babaric conspiracy theory. Troops and other outfits have been deployed there. Let give them Kudos.

Southern Kaduna crises have been there since 1980 . It is a perianal one . It is only children of yesterday that will blame one person for it.
trash

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Noticed The Sudden Peace In Southern Kaduna.. by JAMO84: 1:20pm On Aug 20, 2020
wwwihy:

You are wasting your time giving them free lectures their block heads cannot take.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Noticed The Sudden Peace In Southern Kaduna.. by Charleys: 1:30pm On Aug 20, 2020
JAMO84:
You are wasting your time giving them free lectures their block heads cannot take.

Who are you referring to here?

1 Like

Re: Who Else Noticed The Sudden Peace In Southern Kaduna.. by IamWonderful: 1:35pm On Aug 20, 2020
I remember then too, it was when Apostle Sulaiman complained about the killing , that was when it stopped
Re: Who Else Noticed The Sudden Peace In Southern Kaduna.. by Obamaofusa: 1:37pm On Aug 20, 2020
bigpriik:
ever since obadiah malaifa made that revelation who else noticed that the killings has stopped before there is no day you wouldn't see news of killings In the front page chaiii my country...grin grin

Read the news.There were killings today. I think it has to do with land and religion.
Re: Who Else Noticed The Sudden Peace In Southern Kaduna.. by TooMuchStuff: 10:51pm On Aug 20, 2020
wwwihy:

Funny enough I witnessed them all first hand.
Fulanis are always the trouble making party.

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Noticed The Sudden Peace In Southern Kaduna.. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 20, 2020
Let's Just wait and see
Still early

1 Like

Re: Who Else Noticed The Sudden Peace In Southern Kaduna.. by Graysons: 1:13am On Aug 21, 2020
I didn't notice anything. undecided
Re: Who Else Noticed The Sudden Peace In Southern Kaduna.. by Supan(m): 1:29am On Aug 21, 2020
bigpriik:

Let me make some revelations because some of us also have our own intelligence networks. I have met with some of the bandits, we have met with some of their high commanders. One or two who have repented. They have sat down with us, not once, not twice.

They told us that one of the northern governors is the commander of Boko Haram in Nigeria. Boko Haram and the Bandits are one and the same thing. They have a sophisticated network. during this lockdown their Planes were moving up and down as though there was no lock down. Moving ammunition, money, logistics and distributing them in different part of the country. They are already in the south. In the rain forest of the south. They are everywhere. They told us that when they finish this rural killings, they will move to phase 2.

In the Phase 2, they will go into the urban cities, going from house to house killing prominent people. I can tell you, this is the game plan. By 2022, they want to start a civil war in Nigeria. Don't joke with what I am saying you. I have a PHD from Oxford university. I am a central banker, we don't talk nonsense. So don't joke with what I am telling you. --- Obadiah Mailafia

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Noticed The Sudden Peace In Southern Kaduna.. by Supan(m): 1:34am On Aug 21, 2020
ZKOSOSO:
Too early to conclude that Elrufai and co are not planning some 'tactical manoeuvre ' to keep the secret secret even after Mailafiya revelation.

Fulanis don't give up easily unless they loose power advantage and more brutal foes

They are cowards, their next action would trigger the long awaited reprisal all over the North.

They have done their worst already.

What Dan fodio couldn't achieved, isn't what a short impish dwarf would try.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Noticed The Sudden Peace In Southern Kaduna.. by leofab(f): 1:40am On Aug 21, 2020
blood thirsty demons
Re: Who Else Noticed The Sudden Peace In Southern Kaduna.. by flyingpig: 12:02pm On Aug 21, 2020
Charleys:

Who are you referring to here?
grin This one don ready for fight

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Romiti Akeredolu Should Be Officially Made Our(southern) National Leader / Forgotten History Of Igbo Tribe And Northern Alliance / Nigeria To Lose Decade Economic Gain Under Buhari – World Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.