Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,846 members, 7,966,146 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 10:00 AM

Network Marketing: - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Network Marketing: (599 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Network Marketing: by databoy247(m): 10:55am On Feb 17, 2011
I want to if there are people out there who can set up a network which will be built on pyramid or matrix pattern, We in Nigeria are so good in promoting the network of others like holidays and cash, or, avenues to wealth, etc. Cant we build a very strong system which can and will be recognized globally? I know a matrix calculating software will be used. Please you inputs are needed.

Matrix or Pyramid system, which is better?

This is just a way of saying that i believe we can do more than the whites are doing, we just need to sit and discuss the viable system to use.

Cheers.
Re: Network Marketing: by databoy247(m): 10:58am On Feb 17, 2011
Webmasters, please your comments are welcome, grin
Re: Network Marketing: by databoy247(m): 2:24pm On Feb 17, 2011
Whats the meaning of a matrix system?
Re: Network Marketing: by OmniPotens(m): 7:06pm On Feb 17, 2011
I think you have www.google.com to help you out.

1) Read about Pyramids and the stand on pyramids as to whether good or bad

2) Read more into matrix systems (forced matrix)

Whatever you want out of those can be obtainable at my end provided you have a full explanation of what you want done and not a half baked knowledge. If I am to crack your nuts then get ready to pay my consultation bills. wink

Enjoy!
Re: Network Marketing: by databoy247(m): 2:23pm On Feb 18, 2011
Thanks bro
Re: Network Marketing: by topodu01: 8:25am On Dec 27, 2013
I stumbled into network marketing at first, which was run by an american company, it wasnt easy, i didnt make much, because of the Nigerian factor, until last year when i joined one Nigerian Franchise of an american Network Marketing Company(wish i knew earlier), my rank has grown since then, and is still growing, i have not made a million yet (but six figures), I earn in dollars, and yea, i have access to a lot of freebies. Network Marketing has come to stay in Nigeria, even though people still doubt.

Its not a get rich quick scheme, it requires your little time and commitment.

(1) (Reply)

Promote And Advertise Your Business For Free / Newbie On Webdesign Requests For Help. / Hey Everyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.