Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,394 members, 7,950,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 01:02 AM

If I show you a business with minimum capital and become a star within 4 months - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If I show you a business with minimum capital and become a star within 4 months (237 Views)

Should I Show Her Or Not. Would They Use Me And Dump Me After I Show Them. / How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria / Poultry Farming, Easy Business...just Little Capital And Boom!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If I show you a business with minimum capital and become a star within 4 months by Starkomz100(m): 1:49pm On Aug 20, 2020
NORLAND has entered Nigeria to change so many lives from salary earners to their own business owners, with just minimum of #87,000 many has become rich within 2yrs.
I am going to show you on how #87,000 will change your life. for more enquiries call 07084430301 WhatsApp available,
Or if you are in Lagos , visit our office at No 13 Jubrilmartins Street, along lawanson road, surulere Lagos state.
[left][/left]
Stop looking for a Salary and making your dreams come through within your first 4 month as a business owner.
My story will shock you.

Re: If I show you a business with minimum capital and become a star within 4 months by kalu61(m): 4:40pm On Aug 21, 2020
After 4 months, come and give us your star testimony. All the best

(1) (Reply)

Technical Writers Needed Urgently For ICO White Papers. / Job Opportunity / Retail Sales Associates (Lagos Based Candidates Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.