Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,500 members, 7,932,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 10:14 AM

Breaking: Ex-uniabuja SUG President Caught With A Lady (see Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Breaking: Ex-uniabuja SUG President Caught With A Lady (see Photos) (8629 Views)

Why I Appointed 50 Aides - UNICAL First Female SUG President / ASUU President Caught On Camera In The Church (photos) / Adegboye Emmanuel Olatunji, Polytechnic Ilaro SUG President Caught In Cult Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Ex-uniabuja SUG President Caught With A Lady (see Photos) by oglalasioux(m): 9:18am On Aug 21, 2020
Is there a new contraband called lady?
Re: Breaking: Ex-uniabuja SUG President Caught With A Lady (see Photos) by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 21, 2020
Anybody with investment plan, i want to invest my 10k, i no wan spend it.
Re: Breaking: Ex-uniabuja SUG President Caught With A Lady (see Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 11:08am On Aug 21, 2020
Op, u be mumu

Re: Breaking: Ex-uniabuja SUG President Caught With A Lady (see Photos) by Rickmann: 11:58am On Aug 21, 2020
Mcpikin:
In what came as a surprise to many people, Comrade Sulaiman Rabiu ( immediate past SUG president of UofA) was spotted in one of the popular eatery within the Abuja major metropolis with his Girlfriend(or Fiancee) popularly known as Princess Sulaiman.

It can be recalled that these two love birds made news headlines on various new sites last year ending as the Kano born Comrade proposed to his Akwa ibom princess. Eye witness on that memorable day revealed that the "soon to become Queen Sulaiman" accepted the proposal without hesitation before the entire students who were around to celebrate the Former President and his fellow statisticians as they signed out from their prestigious department. In fact, the event spiced up the celebration at the faculty of sciences on that very day and as well opened the way for other courageous guys to seal the deal with their own lovers.
Many thought the relationship won't last due to the fact, they're from two different religion and tribe. Some predicted that the relationship won't cross the four walls of University of Abuja.

Today, they're been seen in several occasion holding hands and as well, visiting each other. What really caught the attention of many was not the fact they were spotted together, but Aluta Standard who's well known with his Kaftan outfit was seen rocking an English man dressing ( plain trouser and shirt). This made it the first in history. No wonder love they said, is strong and magnetic.

Hearing from the horses mouth, the relationship is stronger than never before and will soon get to its permanent site.

He who findeth love, findeth happiness. Let the will of God be done in their lives.
I wish them well......

Sorry pls I don't get..
Caught with a lady doing what.?
Assaulting her, harassing her or what...
What is wrong with people here?
Don't you know how to caption a write up?

Who ever this OP is, pls be Careful when raising a topic so you get people into trouble with your captions cos you don't know his enemies or what they need to bring him down. This is a social media..pls let's Be guided .
Re: Breaking: Ex-uniabuja SUG President Caught With A Lady (see Photos) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 21, 2020
Nonsense and ridiculous headline. But still this relationship will end in bad and terrible tears, two people with different religiond are not supposed to marry, if one of them was an atheist good enough, but this is just a dead end one way ride.
Re: Breaking: Ex-uniabuja SUG President Caught With A Lady (see Photos) by nnamdi640: 12:53pm On Aug 21, 2020
The person that posted this headline deserve good hot slap.
Re: Breaking: Ex-uniabuja SUG President Caught With A Lady (see Photos) by Newboss(m): 2:06pm On Aug 21, 2020
I'm just trying to calculate how many dick she don collect in her lifetime.
Re: Breaking: Ex-uniabuja SUG President Caught With A Lady (see Photos) by Titugirl(f): 4:49pm On Aug 21, 2020
Sug president too na celeb....smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Waec Nov/dec 2010 Gce Result Is Out But Only 20% Passed Nationwide,what A Shame! / Unilorin / Have you Seen These ? [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.