Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,377 members, 7,929,190 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 10:37 AM

3 To 4 Countries: I Need A Travel Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 To 4 Countries: I Need A Travel Partner (277 Views)

List Of Girls From Different Countries I Have Tasted / 4 Countries Where Women Pay Their Husbands' Dowry Before Marriage. / Lady & Guys Please Help Me is It Normally.... 3 To 5hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 To 4 Countries: I Need A Travel Partner by Lala234: 8:05pm On Aug 20, 2020
Hi Nairalanders,

I am planning to visit 3 to 4 African countries this December. I just want to do it for fun. I just want to explore the world, nothing more.

I don't know if there's anyone with such plan. Let's plan together, as I feel it will be too boring to travel alone. And I'm not buoyant enough to sponsor someone's trip.

I'll prefer someone within the age of 25 to 50 years. Male or Female is fine by me. Just be fun to travel with. I'll be going with my Camera.

Alert me before December
Re: 3 To 4 Countries: I Need A Travel Partner by youngsahito(m): 9:48pm On Aug 20, 2020
Lala234:
Hi Nairalanders,

I am planning to visit 3 to 4 African countries this December. I just want to do it for fun. I just want to explore the world, nothing more.

I don't know if there's anyone with such plan. Let's plan together, as I feel it will be too boring to travel alone. And I'm not buoyant enough to sponsor someone's trip.

I'll prefer someone within the age of 25 to 50 years. Male or Female is fine by me. Just be fun to travel with. I'll be going with my Camera.

Alert me before December
okay

(1) (Reply)

.. / 8 Ways To Revive A Dying Marriage Or Relationship. / Let Me Help You Get Rid Of Your Addictions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.