Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,306 members, 7,887,897 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:04 PM

Buhari Appoints Ex Super Eagles International, Daniel Amokachi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Buhari Appoints Ex Super Eagles International, Daniel Amokachi (368 Views)

Daniel Amokachi Wears Tinubu Cap To Field (Photo) / Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle / Tijani Babangida And Daniel Amokachi At Africa Legends Game In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Appoints Ex Super Eagles International, Daniel Amokachi by madamgrace: 8:07pm On Aug 20, 2020
President Muhammadu Buhari has named former Super Eagles forward Daniel Amokachi as his special adviser on sports, officials disclosed. 

According to his letter of appointment dated August 17, 2020, and signed by the Secretary to the Government of the Federation Boss Mustapha stated,

“I am pleased to inform you that Mohammadu Buhari, President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria has approved your appointment as Special Assistant on Sports.

“The appointment takes effect from the 11th of August, 2020.”

As Special Assistant on Sports, Amokachi is expected to advise the President on all sports matters.

The Former Everton of England player was earlier in the year named Nigeria’s Football Ambassador. Although a ceremonial role, as Ambassador he is expected to mentor youngsters.

Amokachi a.k.a ‘Da Bull’ began his career in Kaduna with Ranchers Bees, played for Club Brugge of Belgium, Besiktas of Turkey, Everton of England and Colorado Rapids.

He played in three World Cup finals, won two Africa Cup of Nations as both player and Assistant Coach, to Stephen Keshi, Austin Eguavoen, Samson Siasia, and Lars Largerback.

Amokachi also won Gold in the football event of the Atlanta 1996 Olympics.

Since his career was truncated by injury, he has coached the U-23 National Team, served as Assistant Coach of the Super Eagles and coached Nasarawa United.

https://www.inform.ng/post/buhari-appoints-ex-super-eagles-international-daniel-amokachi
Re: Buhari Appoints Ex Super Eagles International, Daniel Amokachi by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 20, 2020
I can bet my left balls that buhari don't know this man
Re: Buhari Appoints Ex Super Eagles International, Daniel Amokachi by Mikkyjay17(m): 8:09pm On Aug 20, 2020
All for the gram
Re: Buhari Appoints Ex Super Eagles International, Daniel Amokachi by mu2sa2: 8:20pm On Aug 20, 2020
Mchenryfreeman:
Clap for yasef!
Re: Buhari Appoints Ex Super Eagles International, Daniel Amokachi by rottennaija(m): 8:45pm On Aug 20, 2020
Mchenryfreeman:

Use your kidney. It's more valuable.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ex Super Eagles International, Daniel Amokachi by Honduras01: 8:52pm On Aug 20, 2020
[s]
rottennaija:

Use your kidney. It's more valuable.
[/s]
u can still survive on one kidney man
Re: Buhari Appoints Ex Super Eagles International, Daniel Amokachi by punisha: 9:05pm On Aug 20, 2020
Mchenryfreeman:

Buhari will be shocked to hear u say this!
Re: Buhari Appoints Ex Super Eagles International, Daniel Amokachi by rottennaija(m): 9:32pm On Aug 20, 2020
Honduras01:
[s][/s]

u can still survive on one kidney man

Yes

(1) (Reply)

I Joined Arsenal To Win Champions League_willian / Van De Beek After Pogba Infects Him With His Dancing Virus. Wizkid Song / Monday Transfer Gossips: Ings, Bale, Costa, Eriksen, Reguilon, Sorloth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.