Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,726 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:36 AM

My Perception Changed After Taking Out Some Time To Listen To Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Perception Changed After Taking Out Some Time To Listen To Nnamdi Kanu (1360 Views)

American Goverment Taking Out Their Citizens Out Of Nigeria (video & Picture) / Gagdi: Pantami's Pro-Al-Qaeda Views Have Consequence On Perception Of Nigeria / Atiku Leads AIT Public Perception Votes On Who Is A Great Threat To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Perception Changed After Taking Out Some Time To Listen To Nnamdi Kanu by Chimok: 10:06pm On Aug 20, 2020
Back then I listened to his broadcast for few times and the only thing I was hearing was the barrage of insults and name calling directed mainly at the Fulanis.
To be sincere, that got me a bit scared, should this people retaliate on account of this verbal attacks.
Then is the paradise he was promising that will come to biafra if it gets independence and I felt the man was seeking for self popularity while making fortune deceiving his followers.
Somehow I started listening to him during the lockdown and I have learnt and understood a lot.
Though I may still not agree with him in some issues but I ve realised how knowledgeable he is about Nigeria, Africa and the world in general
I just wish we youths not just southeasterners can make out little more time to listen to his broadcast.

9 Likes

Re: My Perception Changed After Taking Out Some Time To Listen To Nnamdi Kanu by Yobabad: 10:12pm On Aug 20, 2020
God will surely bless him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Perception Changed After Taking Out Some Time To Listen To Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 20, 2020
nnamdi kanu is just a small con fraudster

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Perception Changed After Taking Out Some Time To Listen To Nnamdi Kanu by helinues: 10:15pm On Aug 20, 2020
At least he has changed his approach which is a good thing

4 Likes

Re: My Perception Changed After Taking Out Some Time To Listen To Nnamdi Kanu by PlayerMeji: 10:17pm On Aug 20, 2020
Same dude that was pretending to be a South Easterber spewing shit against Yoruba people

1 Like

Re: My Perception Changed After Taking Out Some Time To Listen To Nnamdi Kanu by helinues: 10:18pm On Aug 20, 2020
PlayerMeji:
Same dude that was pretending to be a South Easterber spewing shit against Yoruba people

He has changed at least for now..He even advised his members to follow suit...

We hope they continue that way

3 Likes

Re: My Perception Changed After Taking Out Some Time To Listen To Nnamdi Kanu by PlayerMeji: 10:27pm On Aug 20, 2020
Talking about the OP, Bro.

https://www.nairaland.com/4887845/yorubas-brought-change-wil-bring.

. https://www.nairaland.com/4841219/reasons-impostor-nnamdi-kanu-definitely

helinues:

Re: My Perception Changed After Taking Out Some Time To Listen To Nnamdi Kanu by myright: 10:39pm On Aug 20, 2020
Following
Re: My Perception Changed After Taking Out Some Time To Listen To Nnamdi Kanu by kingzizzy: 10:49pm On Aug 20, 2020
Chimok:
Back then I listened to his broadcast for few times and the only thing I was hearing was the barrage of insults and name calling directed mainly at the Fulanis.
To be sincere, that got me a bit scared, should this people retaliate on account of this verbal attacks.

Really? Why would people who keep shouting that we are all "one Nigeria" be retaliating over the verbal attacks of one man? So the so called "one Nigeria" is not even stronger than insult?

Nnamdi Kanu only has his mouth, Fulani herdsmen have AK47, but it is Kanu you are worried about?

I dont understand some people. There are several armed groups out there from Boko haram to ISWAP to Killer herdsmen who are all killing people daily. But some people are far more worried about Nnamdi Kanu who only has his mouth and a Radio station

10 Likes

Re: My Perception Changed After Taking Out Some Time To Listen To Nnamdi Kanu by Ogonimilitant(m): 11:46pm On Aug 20, 2020
MNK deserve to be worshiped
Re: My Perception Changed After Taking Out Some Time To Listen To Nnamdi Kanu by Area4Area: 12:01am On Aug 21, 2020
kingzizzy:

Really? Why would people who keep shouting that we are all "one Nigeria" be retaliating over the verbal attacks of one man? So the so called "one Nigeria" is not even stronger than insult?

Nnamdi Kanu only has his mouth, Fulani herdsmen have AK47, but it is Kanu you are worried about?

I dont understand some people. There are several armed groups out there from Boko haram to ISWAP to Killer herdsmen who are all killing people daily. But some people are far more worried about Nnamdi Kanu who only has his mouth and a Radio station
It's that his uncouth mouth that has put him in serious trouble and most people no longer taking him seriously, just a noise maker.

He's no longer taking about getting Biafra, all he does is giving us stale news about Nigeria, he's lost all enthusiasm about the agitation aside cursing and insulting his ancestors on RBL.

Fugitive coward who couldn't come to give his parents a befitting burial.

4 Likes

Re: My Perception Changed After Taking Out Some Time To Listen To Nnamdi Kanu by fykes(m): 12:12am On Aug 21, 2020
Nnamdi KANU and his co travellers in their radio Biafra are a bunch of rascals nobody should take them serious and only simpletons who can't reason critically for themselves think that such incoherent man is knowledgeable.
U go on air to preach hatred against ur fellow men, u promote ethnic and tribal sentiments and call your country a zoo, and that's the legacy u want to leave and tje sense of mental defeat u want to brainwash the next generation into.
A grown man being driven by primordial sentiments and confusing tenets of xtianity and Judaism is either highly mischievous or grossly deluded.Either way, He will have his cup filled soon

7 Likes

Re: My Perception Changed After Taking Out Some Time To Listen To Nnamdi Kanu by ZZ22: 12:18am On Aug 21, 2020
Area4Area:
It's that his uncouth mouth that has put him in serious trouble and most people no longer taking him seriously, just a noise maker.

He's no longer taking about getting Biafra, all he does is giving us stale news about Nigeria, he's lost all enthusiasm about the agitation aside cursing and insulting his ancestors on RBL.

your brain should be used for critical thinking than hitting it on the ground severally a day. Look at what you wrote and ask yourself weather your brain is still working

2 Likes

Re: My Perception Changed After Taking Out Some Time To Listen To Nnamdi Kanu by Area4Area: 6:34am On Aug 21, 2020
ZZ22:
your brain should be used for critical thinking than hitting it on the ground severally a day. Look at what you wrote and ask yourself weather your brain is still working
Somebody with even half a brain can understand what I posted, well I don't expect an Igbo half mooslim half Jewish IPOB miscreant to understand anyway

4 Likes

Re: My Perception Changed After Taking Out Some Time To Listen To Nnamdi Kanu by Area4Area: 6:35am On Aug 21, 2020
fykes:
Nnamdi KANU and his co travellers in their radio Biafra are a bunch of rascals nobody should take them serious and only simpletons who can't reason critically for themselves think that such incoherent man is knowledgeable.
U go on air to preach hatred against ur fellow men, u promote ethnic and tribal sentiments and call your country a zoo, and that's the legacy u want to leave and tje sense of mental defeat u want to brainwash the next generation into.
A grown man being driven by primordial sentiments and confusing tenets of xtianity and Judaism is either highly mischievous or grossly deluded.Either way, He will have his cup filled soon
God bless you for saying it exactly the way it is.

2 Likes

Re: My Perception Changed After Taking Out Some Time To Listen To Nnamdi Kanu by goodnessme1(f): 6:57am On Aug 21, 2020
Area4Area:

I know you will be here hating Kanu.

God bless Kanu and the good work he is doing.

2 Likes

Re: My Perception Changed After Taking Out Some Time To Listen To Nnamdi Kanu by Area4Area: 7:05am On Aug 21, 2020
goodnessme1:

Take my message to him and tell him to start acting like a matured human being, he should take the agitation serious and stop his usual rebroadcasting of stale news on RBL

2 Likes

Re: My Perception Changed After Taking Out Some Time To Listen To Nnamdi Kanu by ZZ22: 7:27am On Aug 21, 2020
Area4Area:
Somebody with even half a brain can understand what I posted, well I don't expect an Igbo half mooslim half Jewish IPOB miscreant to understand anyway
Nnamdi Kanu is live now on Radio Biafra, the whole world is calling in. Call him and table your cries that's if inferiority complex can let you talk to him.

1 Like

Re: My Perception Changed After Taking Out Some Time To Listen To Nnamdi Kanu by kingzizzy: 7:38am On Aug 21, 2020
fykes:

Is he preaching anything that currently does not exist? Do Nigerians love themselves? Can a anyone claim that Igbo/Hausa-Fulani/Yoruba love themselves? Of course they dont. As for calling Nigeria a zoo, Nigeria is far worse than that. At least in a zoo, the animals are housed, fed and taken care of. In Nigeria, we have massive corruption, massive hunger, massive insecurity and a total mess.

As for Christians and Judaists, dont even go there, they are both 2 halves of the same Holy Book.

The problem is that Nigerians are generally hypocrites. They know that what Kanu is saying is the fact but they pretend pretend as if Kanu is the problem

A country is not working, everything is a mess, there is no love, no hope, no progress and no change

And when Kanu goes on his radio and calls out Nigeria for the faliure it is and asks his listeners to seek independence from that failure, some Nigerians will start shouting as if they dont know that Kanu is right.

Nnamdi Kanu isnt the problem, Nigeria was messed up long before he came along.

1 Like

Re: My Perception Changed After Taking Out Some Time To Listen To Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 21, 2020
goodnessme1:

You expect any sensible, balanced and mentally healthy person to be a fan of Kanu?

Funny you IPOBians don't realise how sick, twisted and nauseating you are. You pay homage daily to a hate preacher and supremacists yet you demonize others who criticise your vile master .

To make matters worse, you people don't realise you are exactly same as Boko Haram, ISWAP etal with you religious fundamentalism, hatred of Islam and general intolerance for the belief system, culture and ethnographic devotions of others.

You lot are a sick joke and it is a shame you don't appreciate this.

2 Likes

Re: My Perception Changed After Taking Out Some Time To Listen To Nnamdi Kanu by Charmingrascal(m): 8:02am On Aug 21, 2020
Chimok:
Then is the paradise he was promising that will come to biafra if it gets independence and I felt the man was seeking for self popularity while making fortune deceiving his followers.
Somehow I started listening to him during the lockdown and I have learnt and understood a lot.
Though I may still not agree with him in some issues but I ve realised how knowledgeable he is about Nigeria, Africa and the world in general
I just wish we youths not just southeasterners can make out little more time to listen to his broadcast.

Why most of us were against him was because of his approach and sadly he might have changed his approach but the hatred he sowed in many Igbos towards other tribes at the initial stage of his struggle is still growing fast because he preached hatred, he bullied, he threatened. Though he might have stopped but those who took his hate message still have it growing in their hearts.

If Nigerians don't support Igbo Presidency Kanu should be blamed, because you can't insult and bully me yesterday and expect me to support ur whatever ambition today.

3 Likes

Re: My Perception Changed After Taking Out Some Time To Listen To Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 21, 2020
kingzizzy:

The problem is that Nigerians are generally hypocrites. They know that what Kanu is saying is the fact but they pretend pretend as if Kanu is the problem

A country is not working, everything is a mess, there is no love, no hope, no progress and no change

And when Kanu goes on his radio and calls out Nigeria for the faliure it is and asks his listeners to seek independence from that failure, some Nigerians will start shouting as if they dont know that Kanu is right.

You are an intolerant bigot and extremist. Your attempt at appearing otherwise cannot fool anyone.

Kanu, unless for IPOBians haters and apologists like you, is not saying anything like Fela, Soyinka, Sowore and the many vocal critics of the rot in Nigeria.

Kanu is simply a hate preacher who claims Igbos are superior to all other Nigerias, virtuous, innocent of blame and victims.

In short, and according to Kanu, all problems of Nigeria emanate from Yorubas and Hausa/Fulanis. He instigates Igbos to view themselves as God's own while actively promoting the message that other Nigerians are 'devils' to be shunned, frustrated and undermined. Noteworthy that his message resonates well with Igbos.

That you wish to hold brief for such a fellow, pretending he is something of an advocate of a better Nigeria, just shows you are same as Kanu.

You are only drawn to the defence of Kanu and his vile hate preaching because you are also fundamentally hateful and disdainful of other Nigerians as your mad 'Rabbi' and supreme 'Jew' leader who encourage you hateful nitwits to kiss his feet and treat/view him a messiah.

2 Likes

Re: My Perception Changed After Taking Out Some Time To Listen To Nnamdi Kanu by Brooklynsouth(f): 8:34am On Aug 21, 2020
helinues:

so you listen to Biafra radio ok good one at least you will start behaving like human
Re: My Perception Changed After Taking Out Some Time To Listen To Nnamdi Kanu by helinues: 8:35am On Aug 21, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
so you listen to Biafra radio ok good one at least you will start behaving like human

My idleness never reach that stage...

Na your brothers carry same news come NL....

Broke Lyn south

2 Likes

Re: My Perception Changed After Taking Out Some Time To Listen To Nnamdi Kanu by kingzizzy: 8:36am On Aug 21, 2020
I dont know why people keep talking about Nnamdi Kanu and hate speech. Nnamdi Kanu is just one man and one radio station. There are many Nigerians and many radio stations, why dont you people preach "love speech"? Why is it that nobody has been able to defeat Nnamdi Kanu's ideology with superior ideology?

Other groups are out there agitating with AK47, another person says that Nnamdi Kanu, who is only agitating with his mouth, is the problem. What can come out of Kanu's that can be worse than those killing every day with AK47?

The man is simply saying that Nigeria has failed and that his people should be given a referendum for them to decide if they want to carry on with Nigeria. What is wrong with that? This has gone beyond Nnamdi Kanu, some of us are tired of one Nigeria and just want our own separate country where we can manage our selves in peace

4 Likes

Re: My Perception Changed After Taking Out Some Time To Listen To Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 21, 2020
If it is possible, I even want them to be given that Biafra they are shouting and let's see what they do with it. I'm 100% sure they will mess things up within themselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Perception Changed After Taking Out Some Time To Listen To Nnamdi Kanu by Chimok: 6:09pm On Aug 21, 2020
Oshigun:

You expect any sensible, balanced and mentally healthy person to be a fan of Kanu?

Funny you IPOBians don't realise how sick, twisted and nauseating you are. You pay homage daily to a hate preacher and supremacists yet you demonize others who criticise your vile master .

To make matters worse, you people don't realise you are exactly same as Boko Haram, ISWAP etal with you religious fundamentalism, hatred of Islam and general intolerance for the belief system, culture and ethnographic devotions of others.

You lot are a sick joke and it is a shame you don't appreciate this.
I was thinking in the same line as u.
Just follow his brodpadcanpst open mindedly for couple of times
Re: My Perception Changed After Taking Out Some Time To Listen To Nnamdi Kanu by RichBoy247: 7:56pm On Aug 21, 2020
Chimok:

You head is paining you. I am very much weary of stupid people in large groups.

Re: My Perception Changed After Taking Out Some Time To Listen To Nnamdi Kanu by RichBoy247: 8:00pm On Aug 21, 2020
helinues:

He is a bastard. Only bastards eat their words.
Re: My Perception Changed After Taking Out Some Time To Listen To Nnamdi Kanu by ChimaAdeoye: 8:05pm On Aug 21, 2020
Chimok:

The problem with Nnamdi Kanu is TACTLESSNESS.

There are things you should not say so that your message is not distracted and you a making the right connection. Nnamdi Kanu not only insults Ohaneze, Igbo Governors, Igbo elders, Igbo Bishops, Igbo traditional rulers, Igbo society and Buhari. he now also insults The Queen of England, the governments of all the western democracies and even calls the entire black race inferior and ignorant compared to white people.

I am not in disagreement with Nnamdi Kanu that black people may indeed be a defective creature of nature, but he didn't have to say all that so that he isn't distracted from the core message. Also, as Nnamdi Kanu selectively promotes strategies he knows would hurt Biafrans, it exposes the fact that he has been compromised with money and doing the biddings of unseen hands. I persoannly stopped trusting Nnamdi Kanu a long time ago.

Nnamdi Kanu carries on like someone a mission to use "Biafra bait' to hoodwink Igbos and rubbish every Igbo leader to emerge as the "only Igbo leader". Sadly, he cannot lead and his thoughtless strategy has totally failed. Worse still, he behaves as though anyone who has a slightly different opinion from him should be killed as a saboteur! When in fact, he is probably the saboteur that our people have gradually began to see for who he truly is. Else, why would Nnamdi Kanu tell Igbos it serves them right when Fualni herdsmen kill people in their farms? Even if you think not everyone supports Biafra, how do you know that the people killed did not support Biafra? Why does Nnamdi Kanu NEVER ask Igbos to defend themselves against the murderous herdsmen? Instead he will be quick to call on Igbos to attack their elders and governors? Are the Igbo elders more threat to lives and properties than the murderous herdsmen?

Nnamdi Kanu is being used by the powers that be to sow confusion in Igboland by turning the people against their own leadership and turning the Igboman against the Ijaw man or other Biafrans. Their hope being that Igbos will spend all their energy fighting other Biafrans & their leaders. While criminally neglecting the activities of Fulani herdsmen and their compatriots in Abuja to starve the Biafrans and destroy their livelihoods completely. Only compound f00ls still believe nnamdi Kanu hasn't been compromised since his mysterious release by Burutai in 2019. Biafra is an inevitable outcome of Nigeria's tribalism and hatred of its own people purely based on their regional origins. Nnamdi Kanu is an inhibitor not a facilitator in the inevitable outcome of the Biafran state. Only the undiscerning minds are f00led by Kanu's antics and deceit.
Re: My Perception Changed After Taking Out Some Time To Listen To Nnamdi Kanu by Odoctor(m): 8:09pm On Aug 21, 2020
It has been observed that many Nigerians do not understand what "infections" are.

It is my pleasure to educate you...

https://www.nairaland.com/6069108/infections-it-pleasure-educate-nigerians#93075521

(1) (Reply)

POLITICKING: What To Be Done To Make Tinubu To... By Prof. Michael Ogueke / A Lesson For The Yoruba Nation / Interesting Facts About Hon. Engr. Sesoo Gboko Ikpagher.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.