Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,346 members, 7,881,283 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:48 PM

The Most Amazing Marriage Proposal I Have Ever Witnessed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Amazing Marriage Proposal I Have Ever Witnessed (423 Views)

Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) / 30 Rules Every Woman Should Follow To Have An Amazing Marriage Life / Finally!!! Vanessa Agrees To My Proposal. I Am So Happy!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Amazing Marriage Proposal I Have Ever Witnessed by AdviserGeneral: 11:20pm On Aug 20, 2020
I fell in Love with Sterling Bank just because of the way their members of staff proved to be a family. As a Lagos boy who has experienced rudeness and pepper-body from bankers, I was so intrigued by the way I was given attention, especially when I am new and not known. It was my first time in Jos, Plateau State, and also my first time in Sterling Bank Jos main branch. Everybody was so amazing, from the security guys to the branch head. I came during closing hours, and I needed that transaction desperately, the way I was attended to made me feel like a king. The branch head was so awesome, a good listener, problem solver, and above all a father.

So many things intrigued me, and I couldn't stop thinking out loud. I wished I could return back to my early days, so that I can propose romantically to my wife (I was among the archiac type), but sorry, I can't take a second wife. My time don pass.

I witnessed an engagement proposal that sent shivers down my spine. Not because it was my first time of witnessing a guy going on his knees to pop the question, but because of the way every member of staff were happy for the bride-to-be. The cheers, the jubilation, the celebration, the shouting and the happiness on their faces (No fake person spotted), this girl must be a unifier I said to myself. The exceptional joy, laughs and celebration was next to nothing. All the staff of Sterling Bank in that branch were so supportive and amazing. I went straight for my phone, but I am not a photographer to capture every moment (but I try sha). It was like a movie scene.

I can't just say everything I witnessed, but it was mind-blowing. Sterling Bank is indeed a family, they made my experience in Jos unforgettable. Keep it up. I will visit Jos again, and will certainly visit that branch of Sterling Bank. Congrats to those couple, I pray your marriage will work, and your home blessed.

#myJosexperience
#Sterlingbankfamily
#OneCustomerBank

Re: The Most Amazing Marriage Proposal I Have Ever Witnessed by paulolee(m): 11:28pm On Aug 20, 2020
nice, mine was the one i saw live on burial ground, d guy kneel and proposed bt the bea no gree..
Re: The Most Amazing Marriage Proposal I Have Ever Witnessed by doctore212(m): 12:07am On Aug 21, 2020
Will copy this style . I want to propose to my olosho babe for idumota tomorrow.

She gives me free knacks when money no dey.
Re: The Most Amazing Marriage Proposal I Have Ever Witnessed by 1beat(m): 12:17am On Aug 21, 2020
Sha pay for advert

(1) (Reply)

Pablo Escoba Caught Girlfriend With Bodyguard / When You Go Through It All / Viral Video Clip Of Men Running Away From Getting Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.