Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,877 members, 7,969,672 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 12:01 PM

Do You Need Airpods 2 And Airpods Pro, Or Samsung Buds? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Do You Need Airpods 2 And Airpods Pro, Or Samsung Buds? (399 Views)

Choose For Me :Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro Or Samsung A70 Or Redmi Note 7 Pro / Huawei Y9 2019 Or Samsung Galaxy S8 As Xmas Gift, Which One Should I Choose? / Google Pixel 2 And Pixel 2 XL: Photos, Specs, Prices And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Airpods 2 And Airpods Pro, Or Samsung Buds? by Francisossai(m): 11:29pm On Aug 20, 2020
Hi there. If you would like to get any of the Apple Airpods (Airpod 2 or Pro), Samsung Buds (Normal Buds or Buds Plus), or Apple Wireless Chargers, I'm your plug. They're original and affordable. Delivery is Nationwide.

Guess what? They have warranty.

If you need any of these, please call or WhatsApp me on 09036282170 - Francis.

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest Data To Download File Of 10gb / Watch How The Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra Is Used For Driving A Car Remotely / Should you consider buying a used Smartphone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.