Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,014 members, 7,933,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 06:47 AM

Rescued From Committing Suicide! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rescued From Committing Suicide! (161 Views)

77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rescued From Committing Suicide! by WINNERSMOG: 8:21am On Aug 21, 2020
Rescued from committing suicide

I am a new member of this church who is now enjoying life. I lost my job and every thing was gone. Life was difficult for me.

At this point, suicide was the only option. I went to the beach to commit suicide, at this time, a pastor from this commission was distributing flyers on the beach gave me a copy and said brother, God wants to give you a better life.

In tears I received the flyer and he invited me to attend Church. All the teachings were centered on Matt. 6:33. That morning I took enough flyers and began to distribute them.

A friend accepted to host me in his house but later asked me to leave because I had turned his house to prayer center (praying at mid night for the Kingdom).

I did not give up in seeking God’s kingdom. While still on the field for Jesus, someone asked me to take charge of his family house, in fact he gave me the master bedroom.

Then I intensified my commitment, walking on my feet sharing flyers and winning souls.

Then God supernaturally sent an old-time friend my way who I haven’t seen over the years. He gave money to start my own business.

The God of this commission is REAL, he has rescued me from committing suicide, I am now living in a house I am not paying rent and also has an established business of my own!

Thank you, Jesus, and thank you PAPA.

Bro Argie K.

2 Likes

Re: Rescued From Committing Suicide! by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 21, 2020
That is God for you.

May His name be praised for ever and ever.
Re: Rescued From Committing Suicide! by orisa37: 10:15am On Aug 21, 2020
Praise God.
Re: Rescued From Committing Suicide! by WINNERSMOG: 3:47pm On Aug 21, 2020
orisa37:
Praise God.

Hallelujah. Thank God!
Re: Rescued From Committing Suicide! by WINNERSMOG: 3:48pm On Aug 21, 2020
Brachaa:
That is God for you.

May His name be praised for ever and ever.

Amen!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Spiritual Realm / Join us / THE WRONG Perspective.........please Read This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.