Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,740 members, 7,875,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:35 PM

I Just Got Scammed! Now I Need Help - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Just Got Scammed! Now I Need Help (896 Views)

Just Scammed Now / 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim / I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Got Scammed! Now I Need Help by petroldollar: 9:32am On Aug 21, 2020
Hello Nairalanders! I read stories of scams almost everyday on the net but never knew that mine was drawing nearer.

I just got scammed of 15k by Kehinde Mathew Ajose
well this transaction happened on telegram and it occured last night
it was a crypotocurrency transaction
i thought the guy could be trusted cos we have chatted for wks and he told me where he stays, an estate, which is where i stay too.

i requested for a physical transaction but he claimed tht he is always busy and comes home very late at night at Lugbe were he works to Kubwa where he stays.

So after given it a thought i decided to go ahead with the transaction and he blocked me on telegram after transaction was confirmed!

I goofed big time here, i didn't request for his number and no nothing about this guy other than his bank details

Kehinde Ajose Mathew
access bank.

We stay at the same locality, i just need someone to help me with his personal details pls.

it really hurt me knowing that this bloody scammer and i share the same neighbourhood and not being able to do a thing, maybe our path might have crossed before.

i dont know how he looks like cos he uploaded no pic on his telegram account.
Re: I Just Got Scammed! Now I Need Help by yomi007k(m): 9:51am On Aug 21, 2020
1. Go report to bank.
2. Go report to police.
Re: I Just Got Scammed! Now I Need Help by Nitah1: 9:53am On Aug 21, 2020
Go to bank and ask for reverse transaction.
Re: I Just Got Scammed! Now I Need Help by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 21, 2020
Wow
Re: I Just Got Scammed! Now I Need Help by AdamsAmin(m): 9:55am On Aug 21, 2020
Cc: Kingsatan ur help is needed here

1 Like

Re: I Just Got Scammed! Now I Need Help by AdamsAmin(m): 9:56am On Aug 21, 2020
Nitah1:
Go to bank and ask for reverse transaction.
What if he has withdrawn the money?
Re: I Just Got Scammed! Now I Need Help by petroldollar: 9:58am On Aug 21, 2020
I have been unbanned by antispambot
Re: I Just Got Scammed! Now I Need Help by GOFRONT(m): 10:11am On Aug 21, 2020
All these scammers with their "I am always busy and come home late" Talk.

And the next thing, the Scammee would be like.."I will do everything to Ruin his business and stop him from further scamming other unsuspecting business partners".

Too many scammers in the world of Crypto and Forex trading.......yet on the front page of Naira ad, you see an Ad that refer people to Trust the bitcoin with one Patricia like that...... grin
Re: I Just Got Scammed! Now I Need Help by youngberry001(m): 10:23am On Aug 21, 2020
Gbese cheesy take heart,,,next time be wise
Re: I Just Got Scammed! Now I Need Help by Nitah1: 11:27am On Aug 21, 2020
AdamsAmin:
What if he has withdrawn the money?
just report the account holder to the said bank,he's using it for fraudulent purposes let the authorities know.
Re: I Just Got Scammed! Now I Need Help by Gracefulhope: 11:36am On Aug 21, 2020
Report to the bank immediately. Sorry
Re: I Just Got Scammed! Now I Need Help by osamz007: 11:51am On Aug 21, 2020
TELEGRAM DEY RISKY PASS COMPUTER VILLAGE

LET'S USE OUR HEADS
Re: I Just Got Scammed! Now I Need Help by Ferrous(m): 1:33pm On Aug 21, 2020
Lesson learned
Re: I Just Got Scammed! Now I Need Help by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 6:08pm On Aug 22, 2020
petroldollar:
Hello Nairalanders! I read stories of scams almost everyday on the net but never knew that mine was drawing nearer.

I just got scammed of 15k by Kehinde Mathew Ajose
well this transaction happened on telegram and it occured last night
it was a crypotocurrency transaction
i thought the guy could be trusted cos we have chatted for wks and he told me where he stays, an estate, which is where i stay too.

i requested for a physical transaction but he claimed tht he is always busy and comes home very late at night at Lugbe were he works to Kubwa where he stays.

So after given it a thought i decided to go ahead with the transaction and he blocked me on telegram after transaction was confirmed!

I goofed big time here, i didn't request for his number and no nothing about this guy other than his bank details

Kehinde Ajose Mathew
access bank.

We stay at the same locality, Dantata Estate kubwa to be precise but the estate is quite large
i just need someone to help me with his personal details pls

it really hurt me knowing that this bloody scammer and i share the same neighbourhood and not being able to do a thing, maybe our path might have crossed before.

i dont know how he looks like cos he uploaded no pic on his telegram account.
hello have you reported to his bank
Re: I Just Got Scammed! Now I Need Help by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 29, 2020
I just had sex
Re: I Just Got Scammed! Now I Need Help by Inotrophman: 12:51am On Aug 30, 2020
Mine was yesterday.
Supernight ponzi scheme.
This man took my 42,000 naira.

(1) (Reply)

Worker’s Headless Body Found On Company Premises / Protesters Dump Corpse Of A Man Killed By Hoodlums In Front Of The Govt House / Two brothers nabbed for stealing people's personal funds in Chicago.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.