Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,575 members, 7,898,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 10:25 AM

Tips To Building Self Discipline In Your Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tips To Building Self Discipline In Your Business (120 Views)

My Journey To Building A Multi-million Naira Brand In 2 Years / How To Master Self Discipline To Help You Achieve Your Goals / How I Came Out Of Debt To Building A Six Figure Business In 5 Months. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tips To Building Self Discipline In Your Business by VirtueDigest: 10:03am On Aug 21, 2020
One of the main challenges of life is to set your own deadlines to create a productive strategy around what needs doing. It ensures progress to your business goals. Without proper self discipline, you may lose track of time or have unproductive days. Therefore, self discipline is one of the key skills to achieve your big milestones in your business and it is all about willpower. To control yourself, you need to learn the following tips.

First, you need to realise that self discipline needs practice.
It might take a while to realise and identify your strengths and weaknesses as a business owner, what works best for you and what accelerate your productivity. You might have tried different ways and have few conversations with your mentors. However, you need to be honest with yourself by giving time to develop a strategy you’d diligently follow.

You should schedule the most important task for the beginning of the day.
We all have been in a situation where we have a big task before us and it is the most important ones that get us the biggest results. A clear signal that you are not dedicated to the work is when you start saying, “I’d do it later or I’d do it first thing tomorrow morning.”

Brian Tracy stated in his book, Eat that Frog that the frog is the biggest most important task and the ones you are most likely to procrastinate. He concluded that the ability to get the ugliest frog done will probably have more impact on your success...

Read more: https://virtuedigest.com/tips-to-building-self-discipline-in-your-business/amp/

(1) (Reply)

Afforable Land For You / Get Your Logo For 1,000 Naira / Earn Money As Affiliate Publisher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.