Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,140 members, 7,903,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 07:28 PM

How To Make Money By Investing Online( In Paytrill, Usd, Naira Or Paypal). - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Make Money By Investing Online( In Paytrill, Usd, Naira Or Paypal). (314 Views)

Three Million Naira, Or One Million Followers On Twitter? / 50 Million Naira Or Civil Service Job, Which One Will You Choose? / Get Paid In Bitcoin Or Paypal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money By Investing Online( In Paytrill, Usd, Naira Or Paypal). by webmarketer: 1:36pm On Aug 21, 2020
Hello guys, I feel like sharing a vital information as regards making legit money online.
This is 100% real and legit.
We all know that things are not going on well in our country Naija, things are somehow tight and everybody is hustling just to put food on their table.
COVID-19 has also made the matter worse. Whenever I see people especially youth in this nation, I just feel in my heart that God should just bless me so that I can help lives.
Although I do not have billions and I don't even have connections, but I think I can help out by sharing information to people who need it so that at least they can be earning something.
I know some people may give a negative comments on this post, and some people may also say it is a scam, some may also say I want to scam people, but I don't care whatever negative comments people may give, but I know this information will get to anybody who wants it.

Alright, guys, there is a platform that I invested in and I have been making money from the platform since early this year. they pay me 20% of my investments every 15 days.

FARCINVESTMENTS is a platform that has been helping my finance and several other persons. They give you option to invest in any of their package.
FARC is just a combination of the packages they offer.
F means Forex, A means Agriculture, R means Real-Estate, C means Cryptocurrency.
So this platform gives you option to invest in any of their packages depending on the one you like, and they pay you profit on your investments every 15 days.
Their website is https://farcinvestments.com
There are also several means of payment that you can use to invest on their platform. You can Invest through Paytrill or in USD or in paypal or in NAIRA.

Though I prefer to invest through Paytrill because it's a cryptocurrency with a very high prospect. You can create paytrill wallet at https://paytril.com
I also made some investments in USD and NAIRA, but I prefer to make investments in paytrill because investments made in paytrill have small cost of transactions.

FARCINVESTMENTS investments packages are categorized into two 2
Ordinary Investments and
Preference Investments.

Investments made under Ordinary are subject to change that is whenever USD falls in the international or Forex market, it will also affect your Profit on farcinvestments.
under Ordinary Investments, you can invest any amount, even if it is 1 dollar.

But on the other hand, Investments made under preference is not subject to change, that is if USD falls in the international or Forex Market or any other thing happen in the international market, it won't affect you profit on farcinvestments.
Under Preference Investments, the minimum amount you can invest is 50 dollars.

In summary, farcinvestments is a platform you can invest in and get your profit every 15 days. (Tested and trusted. 100% Legit).
Website is https://farcinvestments.com
Re: How To Make Money By Investing Online( In Paytrill, Usd, Naira Or Paypal). by TonyClicks: 2:50am On Sep 12, 2020
Proof of payment please

(1) (Reply)

URGENT!!! Online Sales Rep Needed For A Fashion Company (to Resume Immediately) / Bemrhuk Resource Ltd?? / Job Opportunities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.