Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,623 members, 7,979,113 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 08:44 PM

E-shock Me No Be Small - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / E-shock Me No Be Small (154 Views)

8 Dangerous & Deadly Things Most Nigerians Do Ignorantly; 1 & 2 Will Shock You / What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You / The Transformation Of This 17-Year-Old Lady Will Shock You (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

E-shock Me No Be Small by NairaLEARN: 2:28pm On Aug 21, 2020
e-Shock me no be small

They Told Us There Is AN Out Break Of virus and we should publish it

Yes We deed publish and Millions of people read it, thousand shared it

They told us that the virus is now in Africa and millions will die, that we should publish it we did

They told us that death will be a massacre in Africa Nigeria and we should publish it we did

They send a press release to us, alerting us that soon death people will liter all over Africa Nigeria, should Africa fail to do this or that, so we publish it

They told us that they need volunteers to work on the virus data acceleration, I Volunteered and work for about 9 weeks for 100% free

They said stay at home to stay safe to save a life that we should publish it we did publish n promoted it

They said luckdown business, closed down schools and worship centers, we publish

They told us that there is no cure yet, no drugs can cure it and the world should wait for vaccine and we should publish it, we did

From epidemic in china, the virus travel from city to cities, nation to nations then comes the outbreak of a pandemic, all over the world people where suffering, many were sick, some dead, few still dying, even as hunger virus kills more people in Nigeria My Country.

In between the Line, a lady came up, A Lady Dr in question and told the world, that there is a cure to this virus

She said these and that are ways in which she has been using in treating/curing this virus with 100% success rate and people should not die again, we got the press release from United Nation press and we did publish it, yes we did because we are happy with the news

In less than 4 hours of making such publication last month, Facebook, youtube, twitter, google, Wikipedia all came on my media and my personal account and they indeed won, they flagged and deleted my channels, page, groups, google ranking was also dropped, this resulting to my media losing about 4.5 million followers and readership list, my earning dropped overnight, the same people I work for free in the fight against the virus, blacklisted my media and my personal account across the net

It was not just easy, knowing too well of the importance of this list and traffic I have built for years, everything went overnight, all gone now

I Spend day after days week after weeks, trying to get back my channels, pages, groups, and traffic, I was stressed, as you can see in my latest pic, am indeed still yet to recover, so stressed for weeks

e_shock me, that these people behind the Virus are winning, very wicked set of people, the world is in mess, norms are fast dying, politicians can do anything to gain power, retain power, remain in power and loot the poor masses

May God help the world and her good people,

e-Shock me till date

working on a new publishing platform

I THANK God... For Not being a man..

#WazobiaNews

(1) (Reply)

Avoid Disaster By Keeping The Border Closed / How Healthy Is Your Bladder. / Battling With Long-term Effects Of COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.