Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,539 members, 7,908,463 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 06:57 AM

Near Death Experience Today And End Of Day - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Near Death Experience Today And End Of Day (1882 Views)

My Almost Cheating Experience Today. / My Experience Today While Trying To Bleep An Aro Cultist Babe / My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Near Death Experience Today And End Of Day by Bluezy13(m): 9:56pm On Aug 21, 2020
Darkerberry:

Im not really sure if this could help but I've read it a couple of times to take some time before getting up from your sleeping position after you wake. Take a couple of minutes to first refresh your brain from sleep and be in full consciousness before even sitting up then when you sit take another minute to relax before you stretch or get up. Then also, exercise is very important if you've not been doing it, at least occasionally but las Las though, we can only try, something must kill a man! We only pray for long life.

I think you are right about the exercise.
I could go for over a year without exercising.
I stopped experiencing it since I started playing football regularly and exercising.
It is well.

1 Like

Re: Near Death Experience Today And End Of Day by Tominix(m): 10:19pm On Aug 21, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
OGBENI YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE IS. YOU FELT SHARP PAINS IN YOUR STOMACH AND ALMOST PASSED OUT.. MAYBE DUE TO HUNGER AND YOU'RE HERE TALKING NONSENSE ABOUT THE WORLD COLLAPSING. undecided
YOU BETTER EAT SOMETHING AND CONSULT A PHYSICIAN.
Oya clap for your self cry
Re: Near Death Experience Today And End Of Day by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 21, 2020
IamPlato:
i Need To Resume Workin Out.

Which One Is Hyenia Surgery
Hernia. Sorry, take off the y
Re: Near Death Experience Today And End Of Day by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 21, 2020
Mide3367:
Life is vain. I created a thread this morning and ask what are we living in the world for? I mean for what purpose?only for one to just die miserably one day and that's the end of the life. Then God will say u were a sin on earth so go to hell. undecided undecided . What is the purpose of life really? I was in my office today and before i know night don come fiam. What did I achieve today? I don't know. Only thing I know is that I went to my office to look for money from today's job. Then what next after money that I can't enjoy just to pay bills, eat and spend forever in Lagos traffic after paying hefty amount on transport to and from and if one doesn't go to work, wetin one ho chop?
You have no purpose bro. You are just like Sisyphus cursed by the gods to push up a rock up the mountain but it keeps falling back down. Just deal with it and find what you love and establish it as a purpose, people may insult me for saying this but if you feel death is your purpose no ones stopping you. It's your life after all you own it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Real Is Carting Of Iphones? / Made In Nigeria Love Machine? 18+ / My Facebook Friend Posted That She Will Soon Die On Her Facebook Page.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.