Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,918 members, 7,872,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:27 AM

University Of Ibadan Auditor ‘Went Blind' - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan Auditor ‘Went Blind' (30021 Views)

Our Auditor Went Blind Auditing School's Account / University Of Ibadan: Our Auditor Went Blind While Working On Accounts - Bursar / ASUU STRIKE: University Of Ibadan Terminates First Semester. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan Auditor ‘Went Blind' by Jeux: 9:22am On Aug 22, 2020
daddytime:
What do you expect from the comedy central of the world?

Make the youths siddon dey look and clap for their collective oppressors.
irony of life, coming from someone that supports PDP.
Re: University Of Ibadan Auditor ‘Went Blind' by Ucee1999: 9:41am On Aug 22, 2020
flemsy15:
Since 2014
With the type of things you hear in this country, I really don't think we'll get it right in the next 600 years

Rolling on the floor right now grin .
Re: University Of Ibadan Auditor ‘Went Blind' by Bahamas95(m): 9:43am On Aug 22, 2020
Chai! Nigeria grin

Re: University Of Ibadan Auditor ‘Went Blind' by faithfull18(f): 10:02am On Aug 22, 2020
For real
Re: University Of Ibadan Auditor ‘Went Blind' by daddytime(m): 10:10am On Aug 22, 2020
Jeux:
irony of life, coming from someone that supports PDP.

You must have seen me in your dreams supporting either APC or PDP.

A better Nigeria is all I crave.

Failed detective.
Re: University Of Ibadan Auditor ‘Went Blind' by Senigentle(m): 10:15am On Aug 22, 2020
Niger and comedy....
Re: University Of Ibadan Auditor ‘Went Blind' by ChukwuObe: 10:26am On Aug 22, 2020
paulolee:
chaaai...no be the corruption for naija de pain me, but na the kind mind these people take dey lie and perfom ontop corruption naim de shock me...
so a blind auditor since 2014 had no personal assistant or secetary that can assist him in such an important position since the school cnt replace him then bcoz na him papa follow pack sand to build the school...
with these kinda news coming from naija corruption desk, even the devil would sit, watch and learn..

That is how they fraudulently admitted and subsequently awarded degree to someone with just 3 O/Level credits without English and Mathematcs. What a shame!

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Auditor ‘Went Blind' by ChukwuObe: 10:28am On Aug 22, 2020
Prechy08:
the funny thing is this.
Even a university can't not get a small lie staright. is it a one man audit firm? why will a whole "supposed" epitome of knowledge suddenly become unknowledgeable.

this is an embarrassment to the alumni and all those that graduated from there.

That is how they fraudlently admitted and subsequently awarded degree to someone with just 3 O/Level credits without English and Mathematcs. What a shame!
Re: University Of Ibadan Auditor ‘Went Blind' by toprealman: 10:31am On Aug 22, 2020
In a university like UI......it is finished indeed!
Re: University Of Ibadan Auditor ‘Went Blind' by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 22, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Wow

...... damnnnnn....... auditor went blind... imagine....
When a real niggarrr is about to light up his weed thinking he has seen and heard everything about his country then boom another shits pop up

You see why i keep on telling you all that Nigerians don't hate corruption the way they pretend to but they are just angry because they are not the ones carrying out the corruption
they call it connection when it favours them! SMH!

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan Auditor ‘Went Blind' by Shivah: 10:43am On Aug 22, 2020
Power pass power
Re: University Of Ibadan Auditor ‘Went Blind' by Maliqcious: 10:45am On Aug 22, 2020
Tobitoo:
Haha

please Toilet led light is available @ a very cheap rate....if you are interested hola me on what.sapp 080..550..86.312

It automatically turn on once step into the toilet and turn off when you leave the toilet. This is good for your home to beautify it
how can it be installed
Re: University Of Ibadan Auditor ‘Went Blind' by Minjim: 10:45am On Aug 22, 2020
Most Nigerian ministries are messed up.
Some, no audit for the past 5 years. Audit that should occur quarterly.
My landlord, who is now a pensioner, with two houses in Lagos and Abuja said when he worked in the Nigerian Military has an internal auditor, whenever he goes to audit the top officers will call him into a room and give him an already prepared audit.
In his words, they'll say, " if you love yourself and your family, take this and go. "

Since he loves himself and his family he usually does exactly. And they always greased his palms abundantly.
Re: University Of Ibadan Auditor ‘Went Blind' by Maliqcious: 10:48am On Aug 22, 2020
Like somethings i feel what's going on in the country are just hearsay. Imagine the reason one of most prestigious school in west africa as an excuse so disgusting and ugly
Re: University Of Ibadan Auditor ‘Went Blind' by Ohizman73(m): 11:07am On Aug 22, 2020
No big deal they would have taken him to our men of doom who are miracle workers.after all they also claim the blind see, lame work , dumb hear and even raise the dead.
Re: University Of Ibadan Auditor ‘Went Blind' by tosmart007(m): 11:21am On Aug 22, 2020
hmmmmm....
Re: University Of Ibadan Auditor ‘Went Blind' by banhammy: 11:27am On Aug 22, 2020
Corruption has made people forget the severe punishment of God.

Grave is waiting for you
Re: University Of Ibadan Auditor ‘Went Blind' by RichBoy247: 12:14pm On Aug 22, 2020
Miscreants will still blame Buhari for this.

I am not surprised at the University's senseless claims, Professors that could rig elections for politicians are definitely more corrupt than the politicians.
Re: University Of Ibadan Auditor ‘Went Blind' by brainhgeek(m): 12:43pm On Aug 22, 2020
This news is old na
Re: University Of Ibadan Auditor ‘Went Blind' by Anijay1212(m): 1:16pm On Aug 22, 2020
Words on marble.

Slawormir:

You see why i keep on telling you all that Nigerians don't hate corruption the way they pretend to but they are just angry because they are not the ones carrying out the corruption
Re: University Of Ibadan Auditor ‘Went Blind' by bigtt76(f): 1:17pm On Aug 22, 2020

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Auditor ‘Went Blind' by illicit(m): 2:00pm On Aug 22, 2020
YorubaPrince:

I disagree... all generations in Nigeria are fvcked up! The younger ones even seem more dangerous from the look of things.

They are d one that bleeped up this generation
Re: University Of Ibadan Auditor ‘Went Blind' by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 22, 2020
Its expected from that part of the country.

Fetish.Fetish.Fetish.

With all the academic degrees they boast of, they re still uncivilized.
Re: University Of Ibadan Auditor ‘Went Blind' by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 22, 2020
Thank God for the visionaries that created ANAN.
Re: University Of Ibadan Auditor ‘Went Blind' by armadeo(m): 3:32pm On Aug 22, 2020
Bigflamie:
Nigeria is just a crime scene

Every institution that is government funded is a crime scene. Every single one including the smallest office in the land.

Only private institutions cannot do this except practice corruption by duping the government or outsiders but not knowing how much is coming and going isnt possible.

Ask any large firm or small shop around the corner they will audit accounts comprehensively at least yearly and find out any lapses
Re: University Of Ibadan Auditor ‘Went Blind' by armadeo(m): 3:34pm On Aug 22, 2020
Aether:
I guess the level of fraud he witnessed was so enormous that it destroyed his vision and rendered him blind.
Virtually every institution in Nigeria has become a playground for fraud. All the very best for this country

Looooool. Possibly.

But we ate really funny in this country. That's why former british PM called us fantastically corrupt. The level of insanity driven corruption is beyond the rationale of a normal mind.
Re: University Of Ibadan Auditor ‘Went Blind' by armadeo(m): 3:36pm On Aug 22, 2020
Hammyaladin:
they call it connection when it favours them! SMH!

Exactly. Its corruption when it doesnt favour and connection when it favours.
Re: University Of Ibadan Auditor ‘Went Blind' by OLULAW: 3:49pm On Aug 22, 2020
ORISIRISI.
Whoever cursed Nigeria did a thorough job.
Re: University Of Ibadan Auditor ‘Went Blind' by therajah: 5:03pm On Aug 22, 2020
paulolee:
chaaai...no be the corruption for naija de pain me, but na the kind mind these people take dey lie and perfom ontop corruption naim de shock me...
so a blind auditor since 2014 had no personal assistant or secetary that can assist him in such an important position since the school cnt replace him then bcoz na him papa follow pack sand to build the school...
with these kinda news coming from naija corruption desk, even the devil would sit, watch and learn..
Exactly!!!! Its so so snnoying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UNIPORT VC Asks Aides To Take Details Of Student Who Dressed "Indecently" / I Am Grateful For The N250 Gift- Uniport's Best Graduating Pediatrics Student / Oluwole Oluwabukunmi Got A1 In 9 Subjects In WAEC & Scored 324 In JAMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.