Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,534 members, 7,914,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:05 AM

Man Goes Naked While Threatening To Rape A Woman In Public (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Goes Naked While Threatening To Rape A Woman In Public (video) (487 Views)

Caught My Wife Who Is A Pastor Daughter Naked While On Video Call With Another M / AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) / Two Ghanaian Girls Goes Completely Naked While Dancing In A Party (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Goes Naked While Threatening To Rape A Woman In Public (video) by RealWoman1: 7:32pm On Aug 21, 2020
A video making the rounds on social media shows the shocking moment a man threatened to rape a lady in public.

The man was angrily demanding for his ‘wire’ from the ‘Power officials’ (Nepa) who disconnected his electricity and when they did not succumb, he threatened to rape the woman who was holding the wire.

The man began taking off his shorts and the lady was forced to let go of the wire.

See video below ;
https://gistsbaze.com/man-goes-unclad-while-threatening-to-rape-a-woman-in-public-video/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Tell Me How This Lady Outsmarts Afrointroductions.com / Definition And Broader Aspect Of Simps. / My Husband Is The Boss At Home – Ghanaian Lady CEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.