Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,857 members, 7,945,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 04:28 AM

How Famous Physicists Profiles Would Be In A Classroom! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Famous Physicists Profiles Would Be In A Classroom! (300 Views)

Primary School Pupils Use Blocks As Desks And Chairs In A Classroom (Photos) / Throwback Photo Of A Classroom In Nigeria In The 1950s / A Classroom In Abule Egba, Lagos Looks Like A Dustbin (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Famous Physicists Profiles Would Be In A Classroom! by physicistman(m): 11:34pm On Aug 21, 2020
Physics Thread.

1. ALBERT EINSTEIN: The genius in the class who likes women a lot.

2. ISAAC NEWTON: The mathematician who doesn't like to mingle with people in the class. We don't usually say this to him but he is weird.

3. LUDWIG BOLTZMANN: The sensitive student. This one can kill himself if you should question his intelligence.

4. RICHARD FEYNMAN: That one student that can explain stuffs to you better than the teachers. His ITK is too much sha, always coming up with his own methods of solving problems.

5. MARIE CURIE: The first lady, Always looking RADIANT everyday in class. Don't tell anybody that you read this on my thread but she is Einstein's SUGAR MOMMY.

6. LORD KELVIN: The respect people use to put in this one name just made him proud. shioor.

7. ERWIN SCHRÖDINGER: He is always confused about where he is going. He neither here nor there, his classmates have tried their best to bring him to reality but he always WAVES them off .

8. PAUL DIRAC: Another weirdo. Always quiet but sometimes mumbles words to himself, even other weird guys in the class call him weird.

9. HEISENBERG: Schrödinger's cousin. Always confused and uncertain about himself. smh.

Add your own fellow physics majors

2 Likes

Re: How Famous Physicists Profiles Would Be In A Classroom! by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 22, 2020
cheesy
Re: How Famous Physicists Profiles Would Be In A Classroom! by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 22, 2020
The me physicist praying i wil meet beautiful and intelligent girls in ma class when i am admitted to yabatech physics dept this year

1 Like

Re: How Famous Physicists Profiles Would Be In A Classroom! by physicistman(m): 10:19am On Aug 22, 2020
marvelphysics:
The me physicist praying i wil meet beautiful and intelligent girls in ma class when i am admitted to yabatech physics dept this year

��Amen bro, Amen.

Btw I'm a fresh physics major at Uni Ibadan.

(1) (Reply)

Help....my Life Is On The Line / Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital (NAUTH) School Of Health Information / NANS OGUN JCC PASS VOTE OF CONFIDENCE ON PRINCE DAPO ABIODUN ADMINISTRATION

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.