Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,769 members, 7,945,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 04:19 PM

Get Your Company/business Name Registered Within 48 Working Hours! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Your Company/business Name Registered Within 48 Working Hours! (173 Views)

Change Of Name On Bank Account/BVN And Company/Business Name Registration With C / Get Your Upwork Account Registered Within 30 Minutes / Register Your Company/business . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Company/business Name Registered Within 48 Working Hours! by ayobamivincent(m): 11:46pm On Aug 21, 2020
Are you tired of getting your business name or company registration being delayed for a very long time?

hey, the wait is over.

I can help you resolve issues pertaining your company or business name registration as fast as possible and help you collect your certificate of incorporation and send to you!

This is not our first time of helping people out from this platform.

Between 17th- 21st August 2020, we've helped about 4 business owners resolved the issues with the registration and we can show you evidence.

you can reach me on 07030494999 but please it is not free and you must be ready to share your login details with me.

Vincent

Re: Get Your Company/business Name Registered Within 48 Working Hours! by adeoluwaeboni: 10:15pm On Aug 25, 2020
Awesome service, finished all paperwork in no time.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Lawyer To Approach A Company On Your Behalf / 2003/04 Toyota Corolla Available For Weekly Rental / Why You Need A Legal Adviser As A Start Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.