Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,817 members, 7,886,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 03:28 AM

Video Of Slay Queen, Ama Coke Being ‘chopped’ In A Swimming Pool Trends Online - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video Of Slay Queen, Ama Coke Being ‘chopped’ In A Swimming Pool Trends Online (3200 Views)

Video Of Slay Queen, Ama Coke Being ‘chopped’ In A Swimming Pool Hits Online / Video Of A Lady Being ‘chopped’ In A Swimming Pool By Yahoo Boy Surfaces / Hilarious Definition Of "Slay Queen" In The Urban Dictionary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Slay Queen, Ama Coke Being ‘chopped’ In A Swimming Pool Trends Online by RealWoman4: 5:20am On Aug 22, 2020
A video of popular Facebook Slay Queen, Ama Coke being chopped in a swimming pool at a get together has surfaced on social media and fast going viral on all the media platforms.

In the video, Ama Coke was with a man in a swimming pool and despite the several people gathered, they rocked it.

Ama Coke was pinned to the swimming pool wall as the man rams into her like his life depended on it.

From what Gistsbaze.com has obtained in addition to some very crazy photos, the two met at a get together held at Afrikiko in Akosombo.

Well, check out the video below and draw your own conclusions
https://gistsbaze.com/video-of-slay-queen-ama-coke-being-chopped-in-a-swimming-pool-hits-online/

1 Share

Re: Video Of Slay Queen, Ama Coke Being ‘chopped’ In A Swimming Pool Trends Online by Blackpromise(m): 8:16am On Aug 22, 2020
Okay.Unto the next .

For Quality and durable gadgets, Equipments Purchases, Visit
https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=d2ogxtfbfkbc&utm_content=gakjk03
We deliver to all parts of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Should I Propose To Her Or Have A Rethink? Help! / Can You Imagine This? (photo) / After Having Her Way She Told Me She's Married,now I'm Dying Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.