Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,416 members, 7,881,526 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:22 PM

Curvy Lady Curses A Lout Who Grabbed Her Butt In Computer Village (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Curvy Lady Curses A Lout Who Grabbed Her Butt In Computer Village (video) (796 Views)

Woman Curses A Lout Who Grabbed Her Butt In Computer Village / Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl / 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Curvy Lady Curses A Lout Who Grabbed Her Butt In Computer Village (video) by jumia1: 6:33am On Aug 22, 2020
A curvy beautiful lady was filmed angrily cursing a lout who grabbed her butt in Computer Village, Ikeja.

The woman was walking when the street urchin walked up to her, slapped her butt, then ran away.

The woman stopped in her tracks, turned back, and went after the man, cursing him.

"God will punish you," she told the man.

Click and watch the video here:https://wahalablog.com/curvy-beautiful-black-lady-curses-a-lout-who-grabbed-her-butt-in-computer-village-video/

Re: Curvy Lady Curses A Lout Who Grabbed Her Butt In Computer Village (video) by jumia1: 6:10pm On Aug 22, 2020
my advice to ladies is that they should dress properly

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right to collect a car i bought for My Girlfriend When We Break Up? / 6years Facebook Account For Sale / The Pains Of A Break Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.