Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,922 members, 7,890,046 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:21 AM

I Look Too Young And I Find It Hard To Relate With People - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Look Too Young And I Find It Hard To Relate With People (82932 Views)

I Find It Hard Expressing Myself And It Is Killing Me / Gloria Akuffo: I Had My Children With People's Husbands / I Find It Hard To Pretend Loving My Kids Equally, Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Look Too Young And I Find It Hard To Relate With People by fati2001(m): 10:07am On Aug 22, 2020
ggood:
hmm your 20 that good , Lala come ohh I Don see wifey for here
lol, you came late!
Re: I Look Too Young And I Find It Hard To Relate With People by blingxx(m): 10:07am On Aug 22, 2020
Epositive:
We that have the beards are tired of it. This life no just balance. angry

I swear ...too much beards brings too much responsibilities everybody will think you are rich or something undecided people don tax me taya especially those who are older than you

2 Likes

Re: I Look Too Young And I Find It Hard To Relate With People by SavageResponse(m): 10:07am On Aug 22, 2020
Shanklee:
Lemme siddon here I dey find beards cheesy

What's a female doing with beards?

3 Likes

Re: I Look Too Young And I Find It Hard To Relate With People by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 22, 2020
Oldpikin:
I'm 27 and a graduate. But I look so much like I'm still a teenager and it turning me to an introvert. And my voice isn't helping especially when I'm on phone. I wanted to start smoking weed for a thicker voice but someone told me that it doesn't work for everybody.

I was about to start using some stuffs for my beards to grow but I'm scared of the side effects. Do you know how I get a thicker voice in few days? Do you know how I could get beards in few days using organic combinations?

Please help I'll really appreciate it.

You lack self esteem, work on it. Deal with the inside , outside won't be a problem. I was once turned down in an interview because they felt I lied about my age , looking smaller than my age. The MD of the company did all he could to convince me that am lying(imposition of lies). I just laughed at him. Be yourself, don't fake yourself/voice . Many are looking forward to be like you. By the way, who age epp? Imagine me telling Ronado/Messi/Wizkid/Davido that am older than them. I respect age because we are in Africa but I give more respect to what you are capable of doing. Let go of age mentality and focus on your dreams. I have seen old men in little kids because of their IQ likewise I have seen foolishness in men because of their mentality.

6 Likes

Re: I Look Too Young And I Find It Hard To Relate With People by Pipefitter: 10:08am On Aug 22, 2020
Oldpikin:
I'm 27 and a graduate. But I look so much like I'm still a teenager and it turning me to an introvert. And my voice isn't helping especially when I'm on phone. I wanted to start smoking weed for a thicker voice but someone told me that it doesn't work for everybody.

I was about to start using some stuffs for my beards to grow but I'm scared of the side effects. Do you know how I get a thicker voice in few days? Do you know how I could get beards in few days using organic combinations?

Let me add that you still think like a teenager too..

1 Like

Re: I Look Too Young And I Find It Hard To Relate With People by Ehood(m): 10:08am On Aug 22, 2020
same age,same smallish stature but working hard daily to be the best I can be.... I don't dare make low cut hair...have to keep hair nd stylish to look grown up abit with small beards

2 Likes

Re: I Look Too Young And I Find It Hard To Relate With People by blingxx(m): 10:08am On Aug 22, 2020
Oldpikin:

I envy you bruh you don't know the gift you have ...everybody wants to look like wizkid not burnaboy

3 Likes

Re: I Look Too Young And I Find It Hard To Relate With People by RealEzee(m): 10:10am On Aug 22, 2020
Oga y u dey stress ursef na

Take care of ur body, relax well, hit the gym.

Find u, then find ur circle, u no fit blend with everybody, no b by force my guy, wrong circle go waste ur energy Aswear.

Find u a babe way also want u ooo, no b all babes u say hi to na ur own, Abeg peace of mind above big behind

Las Las we go dey aiit grin
Re: I Look Too Young And I Find It Hard To Relate With People by GraphicDesigner(f): 10:10am On Aug 22, 2020
Very simple na. Just make moneyyyyyyyyy

1 Like

Re: I Look Too Young And I Find It Hard To Relate With People by backnbeta(f): 10:11am On Aug 22, 2020
MJBOLT:
which one we go believe now?your moniker or your post?
His moniker actually says a lot about how he feels...I guess he's trying to say "even though I look like a child (pikin), I'm an older person (old)...Old pikin undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Look Too Young And I Find It Hard To Relate With People by RTSC: 10:11am On Aug 22, 2020
What is worse is when you are short and slim at the same time.
Girls go too damage your self esteem.
If you are short, at least be big and have bears.

2 Likes

Re: I Look Too Young And I Find It Hard To Relate With People by Goldencheese(m): 10:11am On Aug 22, 2020
Person wey get am no dey appreciate wetin im get until he or she loses it.

Oldpikin:

Re: I Look Too Young And I Find It Hard To Relate With People by fati2001(m): 10:11am On Aug 22, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Liars everywhere
nah my fault say you old pass ur age?
Re: I Look Too Young And I Find It Hard To Relate With People by bleskid: 10:11am On Aug 22, 2020
I'm 21 I look exactly to my age tongue
Re: I Look Too Young And I Find It Hard To Relate With People by mightyhazell: 10:11am On Aug 22, 2020
wizkid nko when be like midget ,..no beards,no chest,no muscles,no bass..?

you no dey see as the guy dey swing his stumpy hands and legs on stage with confidence and assurance?

oga,abeg focus on making it in life.. once u got the money and fame,everybody old,young,make,female with fall over themselves to please u
Re: I Look Too Young And I Find It Hard To Relate With People by baratech: 10:11am On Aug 22, 2020
If you like don't go and look for money... At 27 it's thicker voice and beards that's disturbing you... Mtchewwww

1 Like

Re: I Look Too Young And I Find It Hard To Relate With People by ABBEYsammy01(m): 10:12am On Aug 22, 2020
Take enough marijuana for one week, your voice go change sharparly, but no take am too much o
Re: I Look Too Young And I Find It Hard To Relate With People by Jeux: 10:12am On Aug 22, 2020
Prechgold1180:
oya draw inspiration from ole soakjar (man u head coach)
sound sultan sef
Re: I Look Too Young And I Find It Hard To Relate With People by WaterWalker5(m): 10:13am On Aug 22, 2020
Oldpikin:

No one cares whether I have sense or something to offer. Everyone just disrespects me. Some will even be like 'no be ur kind we dey find for here' and my younger bro is even older than most of them. This makes me stay indoor at most of the times.
Bro your problem ain't your voice or looks. Even if you get some stuffs to change your looks it won't change you. Your problem is Low self esteem or inferiority complex. Ask Ali and Pawpaw or Pharrell Williams. I know guys who look way younger than their age and they get by. Work on your self esteem first. I was once like you too once

1 Like

Re: I Look Too Young And I Find It Hard To Relate With People by obinoral1179(m): 10:13am On Aug 22, 2020
Oldpikin:

you should appreciate what you have and stop looking for what is not there by the time you are 50 or 60 you will appreciate your body more... Be polite, dress well , speak well and be knowledgeable above all be hard working and love God and yourself..

3 Likes

Re: I Look Too Young And I Find It Hard To Relate With People by Sojigold(m): 10:13am On Aug 22, 2020
@Oldpikin,

Try and make a difference in life and see how people forget your face or look and worship you.

Learn something and know it very well. No one will care again about your look. For example, develop your skill in tech and see how big boys will be your friend.

Have integrity, be full of love!

Thank you.

~ Prince Gold[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: I Look Too Young And I Find It Hard To Relate With People by arizon101(m): 10:13am On Aug 22, 2020
Zabiboy:

Take away fame and music, then you just described Wizkid and Justin Beiber...both dont have beards and all these stuffs you are mentioning but yet they have lots of fans....
Go where you are appreciated....
In this 21st century, we are looking for people with skills and brains not beards and thick voice..
I just hope it's not because of girls you want to get beards and thick voice angry.
Stop having low self-esteem, it rubs off on your appearance wink
GL man
Nna too much oil dey ur head
Re: I Look Too Young And I Find It Hard To Relate With People by Wisedove(m): 10:13am On Aug 22, 2020
Oldpikin:

For thick(mature & impressive) voice, get fresh bitterleaves and boil it then you can be taking 2 tumbler at twice a day.
Note: Don't overdose yourself on this by drinking excess of it. E Get Why!!!
If you do this for a week you will love to listen your voice over and over again.
Anything I use this, my brother I always replay my whatsapp voicenote to admire my voice. My voice used to sound very funny and I don't even like to hear the way I sound before.

For beard: Get castor seeds and grind it with Marijuana to form creamy paste always apply it on the required region overnight. You will see the result in a month's.
Below is the picture of castor plant you can get it around or you can buy it in the market.
It is called 'Eso Lara' in yoruba

1 Like

Re: I Look Too Young And I Find It Hard To Relate With People by gbolswag(m): 10:13am On Aug 22, 2020
we are not equal....no lie....I get your message
Re: I Look Too Young And I Find It Hard To Relate With People by Worksunlimited: 10:13am On Aug 22, 2020
Oldpikin:

Something that people are doing surgery for, you say you don't like it.

See ba, I know a guy in his mid 30's that looks 15 facially...

It's good genes.. appreciate it and own it

3 Likes

Re: I Look Too Young And I Find It Hard To Relate With People by ggood: 10:14am On Aug 22, 2020
hah Fati am not late abeg , am looking for arewa wifey
fati2001:

lol, you came late!
Re: I Look Too Young And I Find It Hard To Relate With People by pyro62(m): 10:14am On Aug 22, 2020
Oldpikin:

How do you expect people to love and respect you when you are not proud of yourself and you don't love yourself?

2 Likes

Re: I Look Too Young And I Find It Hard To Relate With People by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 22, 2020
Oldpikin:

I'm tall but I have a baby face and voice
Since you are tall, then you are good to go. It would have been worse if you were short. You should be happy you have baby face, you won't age quick. I have baby face too, no one can predict my accurate age, I can claim 20 years but I'm way above that.

2 Likes

Re: I Look Too Young And I Find It Hard To Relate With People by Pat081: 10:15am On Aug 22, 2020
Show you pix
Re: I Look Too Young And I Find It Hard To Relate With People by selemempe: 10:15am On Aug 22, 2020
Oldpikin:

lol...I know how you feel cos I feel the same but unlike you, I love my own. You are even tall...me wey short nko? But I'm still a boss.
It's a Nigerian thing... probably caused by malnutrition
Re: I Look Too Young And I Find It Hard To Relate With People by fati2001(m): 10:16am On Aug 22, 2020
ggood:
hah Fati am not late abeg , am looking for arewa wifey
no worry God go bless you ur heart desires.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Catches Wife Sleeping With His House Boy / Man And His Very Tall Brazilian Wife Cause A Stir On Social Media (Pictures) / As Her Husband, What Will You D If You See This? (picture)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.