Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,434 members, 7,971,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 12:03 PM

The Vague Days - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Vague Days (241 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Vague Days by KinshToYou(f): 11:55am On Aug 22, 2020
The cloud over my eyes grew stronger and stronger as I tried to make out the last words that my cold heart just froze. They still weren't clear, towards the end of my soul was a box filled with memories that I never folded, scatter and tossed angrily to be forgotten. The time read nine, I tried to open the box with the passion left in me, and then tears escaped my left eye as the box came open...

My last day in high school clothed with blood and pain, my fingers trembled to the faint screams that echoed through my soul, Kunle wanted to make that day memorable, it all played again as I shut my eyes, his smile that came with assurance and innocence, my eyes came open wide...

My 17th birthday I took in breaths of peace in my room, and ate the blueberries Aunty Naya got from ilogbo market, tick said the clock, tick tick as the billowing breeze took me on a trip to the isle of dreams, and I woke up three months later, my legs had gone on a journey of no return with my parents.

https://kinshtoyou..com/2020/08/vague-days.html?m=1
Re: The Vague Days by Chuksteric(m): 12:01pm On Aug 22, 2020
Really nice.. welcome to nairaland

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

@brownsugar / New Book / FICTION: A Lesson To Have A Self Description

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.