Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,768 members, 7,952,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:23 AM

Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public (60504 Views)

Angry Boyfriend Snatches Iphone 15 And Wig After Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal / Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max / Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by Bellowcy: 6:26pm On Aug 22, 2020
The location and timing was bad. Some girls like privacy mostly those who do hide and seek. I'm of the view that, a reserved location would've make some sense. Avoid this public embarrassment you won't hear. 9ja girls no be onyinbo. Sorry poor guy.
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by jaxman007(m): 6:26pm On Aug 22, 2020
Of all places he had to propose at a bus stop
Smh...
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by Jabioro: 6:27pm On Aug 22, 2020
Amuni buni Eran ibiye...Where is the woman he is proposing to? Na this Kain bitch..this oven liability..
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by aminusodiq(m): 6:27pm On Aug 22, 2020
cry
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by Toseenlove: 6:28pm On Aug 22, 2020
Made4naijalove:
A video of a man crying by the side of a busy road after a woman turned down his public proposal has gone viral.

In the video, the man is seen going down on one knee to ask the woman to marry him. The woman didn't seem pleased and she walked away.

The man starts crying at this point and goes after the woman then kneels again.

His action caused a scene and made people gather to plead with the girl to say yes. Some even lost patience with the girl when she refused to accept the proposal.

Cars driving past slowed down to observe the spectacle.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSXV817kz9Q

A large percentage of "Nigerian Males" are an eyesore and a disgrace to the society at large.......See the Ugliest thing the Idiot Is proposing to sef lol......

2 Likes

Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by Izumarock70(m): 6:28pm On Aug 22, 2020
I dey there follow dey beg the girl oo
The girl no gree
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by Vikalinda(m): 6:28pm On Aug 22, 2020
Why will you propose to a woman in public when no consensus is reached, mumu, meanwhile I think this is an old video because no one is seen on face mask.
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by nelskals(m): 6:29pm On Aug 22, 2020
bros leave the girl she no even fine . we move
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by Haykinsofficial(m): 6:31pm On Aug 22, 2020
Wish i was der 2 smash 7up bottle on his dry skull. Simps evrywer

1 Like

Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by Iyemoja: 6:31pm On Aug 22, 2020
I don’t believe this kind of things actually happen. The guy must be very unserious. Why would he kneel down to propose on the main road of a busy street? Even to think the babe is not that pretty with her dry chest.....what do I know sef?[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 22, 2020
Who Public proposal help?? undecided
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by biomedics(m): 6:32pm On Aug 22, 2020
This culture of kneeling down to propose should be discontinued.

The small girl should've saved him the opprobrium by accepting the ring and giving it back to him later.
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by 46arcadez(m): 6:32pm On Aug 22, 2020
Hmmm
Na phone call i take propose oohhh.
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by macaranta(m): 6:33pm On Aug 22, 2020
Damn, untop of this kinda ugly girl embarassed
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by Aksnoopy: 6:34pm On Aug 22, 2020
The pussy ass nigga has a studd on his ear. Lmao!!! grin

Me, propose to a girl. When am not crazy.
My Gf must beg and cajole me to marry her, No proposal. I cannot embarrass my Father and Pete Edochie. grin

2 Likes

Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by djon78(m): 6:34pm On Aug 22, 2020
Anyiamaka:

Are you ok? In what kind of environment was he supposed to do that?

It is unafrican to knell down and ask a girl "will you marry me?". Europeans do that. In Africa, a man tells the woman, I want to marry you, I want to see your parents. Go and tell them that I am coming to ask for your hand in marriage! That's how we do it

Exactly
All this proposal stuff me no understand them at all.
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by Lexusgs430: 6:34pm On Aug 22, 2020
Do it in private, receive private disgrace........ wink

Do it in public, receive public disgrace....... grin
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by VirginSearcher(m): 6:34pm On Aug 22, 2020
joycegurl:
eyah....... meanwhile only God go punish MTN 4 me dis evening.[so angry now]
grin grin grin grin wetin MTN do?
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by temi1290: 6:35pm On Aug 22, 2020
Cry cry baby,u want to c ur mummy,u want to c ur daddy,shame
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by Pio44: 6:36pm On Aug 22, 2020
Unfair

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 22, 2020
Taurusianlady:

Hope you're not planning on marrying a *naija woman* and hope you don't have *naija women* as mum, sisters or relatives?
Abeg shut up make we hear word. Senseless animals roaming this earth called Nigerian women. Useless things. Spits!
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by showafrica(m): 6:37pm On Aug 22, 2020
wildcatter23:
shocked

Stoopid man. The lady is not even soft to the senses and the man sold his pride on the spot. What the rationale in proposing to your lady in public?

Makes absolutely no sense

E be like na new format... Thats what guys are doing these days. Come to bustop and begin cry on top proposal.
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by kiddkash(m): 6:37pm On Aug 22, 2020
they keep thinking nuclear weapon will be the end of earth.

but truth is its the SIMPs that will blow it
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by Enceladus(m): 6:38pm On Aug 22, 2020
Don't know why these people always kneel as if you dey beg her and later the girls will be claiming equality undecided undecided undecided
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by PlaneTruth(m): 6:39pm On Aug 22, 2020
This guy needs sense.
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by semid4lyfe(m): 6:39pm On Aug 22, 2020
Do this shit privately behind closed doors, una no dey hear

Nonsense & ingredients
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 22, 2020
Made4naijalove:
A video of a man crying by the side of a busy road after a woman turned down his public proposal has gone viral.

In the video, the man is seen going down on one knee to ask the woman to marry him. The woman didn't seem pleased and she walked away.

The man starts crying at this point and goes after the woman then kneels again.

His action caused a scene and made people gather to plead with the girl to say yes. Some even lost patience with the girl when she refused to accept the proposal.

Cars driving past slowed down to observe the spectacle.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSXV817kz9Q
The social media madness continues! Make peace with Jesus Christ now, tomorrow might be too late.
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by watchindelta(m): 6:39pm On Aug 22, 2020
Wowo thing
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by stayclearofme: 6:40pm On Aug 22, 2020
Orisirisi...see as the lady sef be like masquerade undecided undecided The guy na real fool.
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by sLentlover7778(m): 6:41pm On Aug 22, 2020
So I'll use my money and buy ring..

I will still come beg you to accept it..

Mba nu..

You've to beg me

Before i can give you..

Nonsense..

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by ojaysam25(m): 6:41pm On Aug 22, 2020
Stupidity at the highest level
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by Vikalinda(m): 6:41pm On Aug 22, 2020
Stupid man, you want to practice what you saw on movies ABI? Go and ask how many successful African marriages proposed by kneeling on the road. life no really balance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. / Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. / Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.