Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,798 members, 7,935,412 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 09:02 AM

El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" (77702 Views)

Court To El-Rufai: You Can’t Stop EFCC From Investigating You / Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial / Ibrahim Yar'adua And Saratu Sodangi To Wed (Wedding IV Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by tegrianonigltd(m): 3:51pm On Aug 22, 2020
loopman:
Fact

Yar’Adua is dead and the other hat wearing clown tyrant that can only exert his power on a young boy is in Otuoke

They will be in the history books for generations unborn to come as Past leaders of Nigeria before they will remember El Rufai. Do you go to count past governors of states, but past leaders of Nigeria is paramount in history books. The name Jonathan and Yardua is bigger
Than Him and you

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by Emmypure: 3:54pm On Aug 22, 2020
the fear of el rufai is the beginning of knowledge, even buhari and tinubu is afraid of him, because that man can do and undo, if el rufai sneezes tinubu and co catches cold, if you thing ask my wailing miscreants from that land locked shit hole full with red soil and poto poto they will tell you, even the mighty are kneeling in front of him, small body no be sicknesses

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by loopman: 3:55pm On Aug 22, 2020
Angelfrost:

[s]Good sir, forget trolling for a bit... What does that in bold even mean??! Could this be your keyboard malfunctioning, or the shocking limitation of thy grammar skills??! I am quite concerned!!! [/s]grin

That is the best response an idiot will always deserve
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by Gerrard59(m): 3:55pm On Aug 22, 2020
This is who so-called intellectuals ranging from Mark Essien to Dipo Awojide are supporting to become Nigeria's president in 2023? shocked

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by Mayng01(m): 3:56pm On Aug 22, 2020
Vomitous talk
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by Emmypure: 3:57pm On Aug 22, 2020
3ice:
Hello All,
You are invited to service tomorrow tagged encounter with destiny service. This will hold in Living Faith Church AKA Winners Church Otta, Ogun state and every other Winners location nearest to you. Its a service you shall not miss.

Testiomonies of refined destiny includes a bus conductor led back to his original destiny and now a landlord and business owner, barren women turned mothers of children, jobless people now millonaires, business breakthroughs, favour that turned poverty into riches.

Isaiah 9:8 King James Version (KJV)
8 The Lord sent a word into Jacob, and it hath lighted upon Israel.

Please come and receive a word that shall turn around your story to become a star of your generation.

Jesus is Lord.

For enquiries call 07034534782
see this one the find client wet them go use Cash out, even for this pandemic
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by Nnambie: 3:59pm On Aug 22, 2020
I have a reply speech for el-rufai but I remember dat 5m mahn I close my mouth lipsrsealed grin grin
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by stormborn28(m): 4:00pm On Aug 22, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
i just confirmed that this man is unfit to lead .....death hangs on all of us .....
no it is you death hangs on
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by jaytee01(m): 4:01pm On Aug 22, 2020
See this terrorist midget..... without Buhari you would have been wallowing in irrelevance!

The bigot even had to rig massively to steal a second term mandate!

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by stormborn28(m): 4:01pm On Aug 22, 2020
Nnambie:
I have a reply speech for el-rufai but I remember dat 5m mahn I close my mouth lipsrsealed grin grin
are you now turning this to a joke?
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by Emmypure: 4:01pm On Aug 22, 2020
stevenosa:

There is a DEBT we all own the Almighty God that created us all, and that is DEATH. Methuselah lived for 969 years YET, he died. One day, we shall all die, me I no dey boast.

before you no go die? but before you die make impact before you go don't die for nothing
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by Kubernetes: 4:02pm On Aug 22, 2020
Honestly,this is a bad statement coming from a Muslim.
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by CeceNene(f): 4:03pm On Aug 22, 2020
Why is he sounding like a wounded lion? Fear short people.
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by Openbusiness: 4:05pm On Aug 22, 2020
adenigga:

For this comment, I decrees and declares that..........

Amen

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by stormborn28(m): 4:06pm On Aug 22, 2020
Emmypure:
the fear of el rufai is the beginning of knowledge, even buhari and tinubu is afraid of him, because that man can do and undo, if el rufai sneezes tinubu and co catches cold, if you thing ask my wailing miscreants from that land locked shit hole full with red soil and poto poto they will tell you, even the mighty are kneeling in front of him, small body no be sicknesses
wait after Buhari's regime, watch the political career of El Rufai
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by ComradeShegs(m): 4:08pm On Aug 22, 2020
You no go die oo. And you'll be in office forever. Idiot. angry
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by Yeyenairaland(m): 4:09pm On Aug 22, 2020
Like he's not going to leave office or die?

This hellbound midget is the same as the old illiterate herder in aso rock

They are so extreme in their religion and tribe

Very very foolish breed

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by Beny2019(m): 4:10pm On Aug 22, 2020
He think he is God, short thing.
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by Pasility84: 4:13pm On Aug 22, 2020
loopman:
Fact

Yar’Adua is dead and the other hat wearing clown tyrant that can only exert his power on a young boy is in Otuoke

The two were former governors of their respective states. They later became president of this country. The day El Rufai will become a president of this country, then I will take this talk serious

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by Investnow2017: 4:14pm On Aug 22, 2020
stevenosa:

There is a DEBT we all own the Almighty God that created us all, and that is DEATH. Methuselah lived for 969 years YET, he died. One day, we shall all die, me I no dey boast.
Not everyone will die dear, some will pass from life to life. Since you mentioned Methuselah, please Read Revelation 7:9-15. If you study the Bible thoroughly, you too can be one of those to pass through the upcoming Great Tribulation. That is the truth of God's word. The debt we owe is to love God and our neighbour - we do not owe God death. Death came as a result of sin, Romans 5:12. Regards
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by undigeh: 4:14pm On Aug 22, 2020
This is a confession that he killed our late President Yaradua. Where is the DSS, IG, and other security agencies? We said it that hate speech Law is meant to hunt down perceived enemies of the ruling party APC.
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by ODJ124(m): 4:16pm On Aug 22, 2020
some one that's afraid of the jagaban.... Pride cometh before a fall..
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by Queenlovely(f): 4:18pm On Aug 22, 2020
this is not the first time he has made this statement, he said it once in 2017

he has a hand is yaradua death

I hope elrufai is immortal

this man claims to have one million degrees from 1000 colleges, yet he lacks character.

ONE Of the seven deadly sin

Knowledge without Character
As dangerous as a little knowledge is, even more dangerous is much knowledge without a strong, principled character. Pu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by Aksnoopy: 4:21pm On Aug 22, 2020
seunmsg:
Very irresponsible statement.
Oga keep quiet, we know you all. undecided
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by Dan1408(m): 4:27pm On Aug 22, 2020
You see your life? Nonsense
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by Advocate500: 4:27pm On Aug 22, 2020
An irresponsible statement from an irresponsible man with useless family, he has finally vindicated those that speaks so despicable about him and his character, mentioning a man like yar'adua is the height of his madness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by emezuo17: 4:29pm On Aug 22, 2020
EBMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1362087/want-fight-go-ask-yaradua-jonathan-el-rufai-blows-hot-video/
. Fool, the fact is that you can never attain the heights both of them attained until you go to your own village and eventually your grave, both were former governors and former presidents, in case you and your likes have forgotten.
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by ahiboilandgas: 4:29pm On Aug 22, 2020
stormborn28:
no it is you death hangs on
ok stay for eternity
Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by Danniedpastor(m): 4:30pm On Aug 22, 2020
loopman:
Fact

Don't be foolish.

Even in death, Yar'Adua is still Very relevant than him. He's the best president to rule Nigeria.

Jonathan,is still globally recognized as a peaceful politician.

Bros, El-rufai is still in pains over an ordinary NBAs disinvitation. What would happen if he looses an election?

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" by wirelessmaster: 4:33pm On Aug 22, 2020
GSM DESKTOP PHONE

This is a unique table top GSM phone for offices and homes. It is simillar to land phone system. This is more rugged.

It supports all the GSM operators. It is purely for voice and SMS calls.

It has external antenna that boost signal where GSM signal coverage is weak. It is ideal for farms and rural areas where signal is weak.

It has FM Radio, Speaker phone function, SMS, CLIP/CLIR, phone lock, phone book, Clock, loud ringer. It also features Audio Conferencing for multi-party conference call meetings.

User friendly with large dial buttons and display.

Comes with battery back up to ensure you remain connected even when electricity goes off.

Ideal for VPN/CUG Free calls among branch offices.

Contact us : Professor PABX on 08033737534, 07082375805

We also install PABX and Intercom system and connect GSM lines to PABX

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos / Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters / Between Rochas Okorocha And A Female Police Officer In Owerri. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.