Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,180 members, 7,890,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 04:00 AM

Man Detained For 90 Days For Running A Parody Account Of An Ex- President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Detained For 90 Days For Running A Parody Account Of An Ex- President (278 Views)

How I Was Put In Same Cage I Urinated In For 2 Days —man Detained By CCT Chair / Police Withdraw Charges Against Student Operating Jonathan Parody Account / Student Who Created Jonathan Parody Twitter Account Detained For 54 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Detained For 90 Days For Running A Parody Account Of An Ex- President by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 22, 2020
This naija ehn! I'm short of words.

Lalasticlala

Re: Man Detained For 90 Days For Running A Parody Account Of An Ex- President by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 22, 2020
More

Re: Man Detained For 90 Days For Running A Parody Account Of An Ex- President by hakeem4(m): 3:21pm On Aug 22, 2020
I’m not in support of his arrest, but you don’t expect Jonathan to sit down and fold his arms when a nonentity is busy insulting his wife

2 Likes

Re: Man Detained For 90 Days For Running A Parody Account Of An Ex- President by loadedvibes: 3:23pm On Aug 22, 2020
Village people just wanted to show you pepper my guy.. anyway come buy your kids Educational Tablets.
Re: Man Detained For 90 Days For Running A Parody Account Of An Ex- President by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 22, 2020
More. This'll take a while.

Re: Man Detained For 90 Days For Running A Parody Account Of An Ex- President by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 22, 2020
More

Re: Man Detained For 90 Days For Running A Parody Account Of An Ex- President by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 22, 2020

Re: Man Detained For 90 Days For Running A Parody Account Of An Ex- President by samtee37(m): 3:57pm On Aug 22, 2020
9ja my country.
I even heard they involved interpol for ordinary Parody account grin
Re: Man Detained For 90 Days For Running A Parody Account Of An Ex- President by thesicilian: 3:59pm On Aug 22, 2020
Things are different in Nigeria. To the security forces everything is hate speech and impersonation. They don't know what parody, satire or sarcasm means.
Re: Man Detained For 90 Days For Running A Parody Account Of An Ex- President by yanabasee1(m): 4:10pm On Aug 22, 2020
OP change the topic to GEJ PARODY ACCOUNT GIVES A RECOUNT ON HIS ARREST ...

I don't feel sorry for him and it's to teach anybody who feels that making mockery of people is is to give the country a laugh.

Whether he had changed his handler or not...Having his full name spelt out is what people look out first before the handler and any message sent out from such account could go a long way to destroy GEJ's reputation.

From his account, I am sure he wasn't happy with the way he stressed his father and mother. He should imagine if someone would ridiculously mock his parent using his silly ordeal.

1 Like

Re: Man Detained For 90 Days For Running A Parody Account Of An Ex- President by jaytee01(m): 4:12pm On Aug 22, 2020
While I do not support unjust detention, I will say that you are a very big fool.

You think that everything is a joke? Why did you choose GEJ to practice your stupidity and insult his wife? Why not choose Buhari? Or Tinubu? Or OBJ? Or IBB?

I hope that they flogged the nonsense out of your skull sha.

(1) (Reply)

C/river NUJ Blacklist State Govt, Calls FFK "Frustrated And Immature" / Let's Change Our Attitudes - Photos / PDP Senator Thanks Buhari For Rebuilding North-east

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.