Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,321 members, 7,925,940 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 07:07 AM

NBA President Apologises To El-rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NBA President Apologises To El-rufai (248 Views)

Indian Hospital Agrees To El-zakzaky’s Request / Emir Ado Bayero Presenting A Prize To El-Rufai In The 1970s / What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NBA President Apologises To El-rufai by Benjaminnx(m): 3:44pm On Aug 22, 2020
The Nigerian Bar Association (NBA) has tendered an unreserved apology to governor Nasir el-Rufau of Kaduna State for dis-inviting him as a panellist in one of the sessions of the upcoming NBA Annual General Conference (AGC).
Paul Usoro (SAN), the NBA President, addressed to the Director-General during a letter dated 21st August 2020 and Nigerian Governors’ Forum said, “Let me another time , through your good offices, tender my unreserved apologies to His Excellency, Mallam Nasir el-Rufai, Governor of Kaduna State, for the unintended embarrassment which can are caused him by the selection of the NBA National Executive Committee (NEC) decision at its meeting that was persisted 20th August 2020, to dis-invite him as a Panelist in one of the sessions scheduled for the upcoming NBA Annual General Conference (AGC).

Check out the rest on clitnets.
https://clitnets.com/newscon.php?id=24

1 Like

Re: NBA President Apologises To El-rufai by samtee37(m): 3:49pm On Aug 22, 2020
There was a country undecided

1 Like

Re: NBA President Apologises To El-rufai by thesicilian: 3:52pm On Aug 22, 2020
Very weak NBA.
Re: NBA President Apologises To El-rufai by joejah33: 4:00pm On Aug 22, 2020
People dey really fear this jihadist.WHY? person no want make you talk for him show na wahala again for this nigeria.
Re: NBA President Apologises To El-rufai by essiestyle: 4:10pm On Aug 22, 2020
God bless nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Kofi Forest Kidnappers And Bandits Found And Arrested / Enugu Clashes: Ohanaeze Moves To Ascertain Circumstances Surrounding Igbo Killin / Obaseki's Reform: Marine Police Base Ready, As Hope For Benin River Port Rises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.