Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,633 members, 7,944,922 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 08:20 AM

Pastor Precious Iginla Wife, Blessing Makes U-Turn Over Abusive Marriage (Video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Precious Iginla Wife, Blessing Makes U-Turn Over Abusive Marriage (Video) (32792 Views)

Alleged Infidelity: Pastor Iginla's Wife Break Silence / Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal / Prophet Joshua Iginla Prophesied About Buhari, Defection Saga In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Precious Iginla Wife, Blessing Makes U-Turn Over Abusive Marriage (Video) by nemynely(m): 9:52pm On Aug 22, 2020
One4me:

You are just like me, l am yet to understand how a Wife will lift up her hand and daze her husband with a heavy slap, knowing that the guy carry six-packs o! shocked shocked
Is the Devil so powerful and manipulative?

But guy, make me look this beating thing wella.
A man is not referred to as a "Gentleman" for no reason.
Again, for some reason, the female is glowingly depicted as "lady, rose, sunshine, flower, etc" and for the religiously inclined, "the weaker sex"(I Peter 3:7).
Medically speaking, the man weighs more, has a higher basal metabolic rate, possesses heavier bones and comparatively larger muscle bulk than females counterparts of same age group.
Last but not the least, the monthly cycle females experience with its attendant rush of hormones can to a great extent account for the emotional lability they sometimes exhibit.
So my points are:
That the guy acts the gentleman by never hitting a lady - caveat: except when a female criminal or assassin accosts you.
That a lady who hits a man needs empathy and understanding in the first instance, then professional help for subsequent assaults.
That the guy who hits a lady, even in the first instance needs professional help. Why can't he take on a man his own size?
To all male apologists out there, I am not giving females a soft landing. Rather, I am only saying it as it is and should be.
To the feminine folk, please don't misconstrue the male gentility for cowardice.
Re: Pastor Precious Iginla Wife, Blessing Makes U-Turn Over Abusive Marriage (Video) by King123456: 10:24pm On Aug 22, 2020
The man is just currently holding his breath under water. Most women will never learn. Nobody wants a broken home but if you have had a talk and he has promised to be of good behaviour then give him some weeks or months before coming forward to sound like a day or two repentance is enough. I know these kinds of men, THEY CAN NEVER CHANGE. Good luck to then tho.
Re: Pastor Precious Iginla Wife, Blessing Makes U-Turn Over Abusive Marriage (Video) by virginchaser(m): 6:55am On Aug 23, 2020
Whenever they remember that big thing they always change their mind.
Re: Pastor Precious Iginla Wife, Blessing Makes U-Turn Over Abusive Marriage (Video) by wizkidblogger(f): 7:51am On Aug 23, 2020
linearity:
On average, wetin Pastor wives dey bear marriage no bi here oh! especially in Nigeria, Bros no bi here oh!

Before this lady opened her mouth and even went to social media, she must have visited hell and back multiple times over.

Pastor’s wives are the most secretive women, when it come to the bad & ugly stuff in their marriage. They will forgive, pretend as if they didn’t see it, cover it up, etc.

That is why all these ‘Big Girls with Big God’ love to have a Pastor as a sugar daddy, because ‘mummy’ will be in compliance, so that everything will stay under wraps.

#GBAM. You've said it all. May God help them ooo
Re: Pastor Precious Iginla Wife, Blessing Makes U-Turn Over Abusive Marriage (Video) by victorazyvictor(m): 8:05am On Aug 23, 2020
Topsic70:
Husband and wife matter?
Na u - d quarrel settler - dem go use settle scores for inside bedroom grin grin grin

grin
Re: Pastor Precious Iginla Wife, Blessing Makes U-Turn Over Abusive Marriage (Video) by victorazyvictor(m): 8:07am On Aug 23, 2020
linearity:
On average, wetin Pastor wives dey bear marriage no bi here oh! especially in Nigeria, Bros no bi here oh!

Before this lady opened her mouth and even went to social media, she must have visited hell and back multiple times over.

Pastor’s wives are the most secretive women, when it come to the bad & ugly stuff in their marriage. They will forgive, pretend as if they didn’t see it, cover it up, etc.

That is why all these ‘Big Girls with Big God’ love to have a Pastor as a sugar daddy, because ‘mummy’ will be in compliance, so that everything will stay under wraps.

How did u know?
Re: Pastor Precious Iginla Wife, Blessing Makes U-Turn Over Abusive Marriage (Video) by Buffalo2(m): 11:19am On Aug 23, 2020
The man in that video will still beat her again. MARK MY WORDS
Re: Pastor Precious Iginla Wife, Blessing Makes U-Turn Over Abusive Marriage (Video) by bukatyne(f): 1:36pm On Aug 23, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Social media abuse

As in.
Re: Pastor Precious Iginla Wife, Blessing Makes U-Turn Over Abusive Marriage (Video) by redsun(m): 2:05pm On Aug 23, 2020
self-loathing no love lost in that marriage. She better listen to her own instincts and now out when the ovation is loudest. She can use the court to make arrangements for the childcare cost.

The problem is that majority of the married women in Nigeria tend to depend solely on their husbands for their daily bread and that brings a lot of disrespect, self-loathing, and a complete state of helplessness for the dependant when things go terribly wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Tim Omotosho Slammed With 22 Sex Charges, As 18 More Victims Come Out / Why No Riots Over Jesus's Wife Story? / Help! A Wedding Is About To Be Cancelled Because Of Tithe Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.