Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,212 members, 7,903,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 05:52 AM

What's The Simplest Programming Language To Learn? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What's The Simplest Programming Language To Learn? (488 Views)

Best Programming Language To Learn This 2021: The Beginner's Guide / Simplest Programming Language To Learn During This Lockdown / Is It Advisable To Learn Java As My First Programming Language? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Simplest Programming Language To Learn? by udoekere: 4:05pm On Aug 22, 2020
Hi guys, what's the simplest programming language that one can learn and master within six month or a year?

lalasticlala
seun
mynd44
Re: What's The Simplest Programming Language To Learn? by Karleb(m): 4:15pm On Aug 22, 2020
It's like asking what spoken language is easiest to learn.

Answer: The one you know.
Re: What's The Simplest Programming Language To Learn? by faithful2911(m): 4:17pm On Aug 22, 2020
@ Udoekere. Thanks for the last job you pushed to my table sha.. I'm grateful and hoping for more cool

1 Like

Re: What's The Simplest Programming Language To Learn? by Sapeleboy911(m): 4:22pm On Aug 22, 2020
For me it will be python, because it is almost like English language. But learning and mastering a programming language in 6-months to a year is too short for a time frame. It is not about cramming syntax.
Re: What's The Simplest Programming Language To Learn? by Karleb(m): 4:25pm On Aug 22, 2020
Sapeleboy911:
For me it will be python, because it is almost like English language. But learning and mastering a programming language in 6-months to a year is too short for a time frame. It is not about cramming syntax.

Why do people keep saying python is simple?

Python is as easy/hard as any other programming language.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Simplest Programming Language To Learn? by Golan007: 4:37pm On Aug 22, 2020
Karleb:

It isn't simple but being a high level language, not statically typed, it is much easier to comprehend than compiled languages - C++ for instance.
Re: What's The Simplest Programming Language To Learn? by Sapeleboy911(m): 4:37pm On Aug 22, 2020
Karleb:

Fewer and very clear lines of codes to get something done. Easier setup enviroment. Robust and never ending liabries . Reading other peoples code is like reading English language. I read C++ code eye wan turn me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Simplest Programming Language To Learn? by VoidLoop: 5:14pm On Aug 22, 2020
Arduino C is not a bad idea if you love electronics cool
Re: What's The Simplest Programming Language To Learn? by darkdenizen: 5:19pm On Aug 22, 2020
Go and learn BASIC. It is very easy
Re: What's The Simplest Programming Language To Learn? by Karleb(m): 6:55pm On Aug 22, 2020
darkdenizen:
Go and learn BASIC. It is very easy

Who will pay you to write BASIC? undecided

Just find any trending programming language.
Re: What's The Simplest Programming Language To Learn? by darkdenizen: 7:09pm On Aug 22, 2020
Karleb:

Who will pay you to write BASIC? undecided

Just find any trending programming language.
You should be telling this to the op.
I am only giving candid response to the question raised by the op.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Simplest Programming Language To Learn? by Karleb(m): 7:16pm On Aug 22, 2020
darkdenizen:

You should be telling this to the op.
I am only giving candid response to the question raised by the op.

Apologies sir.

1 Like

Re: What's The Simplest Programming Language To Learn? by vheckthor1: 2:35pm On Aug 23, 2020
learn Lisp or Fortran undecided

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get A USSD Code That Works For All Network / Why You Need To Learn Go Programming Language / Recommend A Macbook For Programming In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.