Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,319 members, 7,940,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 09:14 PM

Because I Live Abroad, Two Girls I Have Dated In The Past Now Want Me Back - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Because I Live Abroad, Two Girls I Have Dated In The Past Now Want Me Back (1925 Views)

5 Types Of Ladies I Ever Dated In My Life / Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics / HELP!!! I Lied To Him About My Past. Now Am Pregnant, He Doesn't Want Me Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Because I Live Abroad, Two Girls I Have Dated In The Past Now Want Me Back by Nobody: 5:09am On Feb 18, 2011
fstranger3:

OP: Now that God has blessed you, dont ever date a Nigerian, they are all ugly as hell. Do as i do, date only Oyinbos, Asians, Indians, Latvians, as a matter of fact, anyone but Africans, Jamos and Nigerians.

Bye bye to rede rede

ode buruku.

okobo like you dey date?
Re: Because I Live Abroad, Two Girls I Have Dated In The Past Now Want Me Back by fstranger3(m): 5:12am On Feb 18, 2011
tpiah!:

ode buruku.

okobo like you dey date?

Not everyone is like you

Keep doing your SU ok. One day your pastor will help you clear the igbo around your groins, with a razor blade of course. In the mean time, I am off to go make some one's puccy wet. Something you will never enjoy in your life Amen!
Re: Because I Live Abroad, Two Girls I Have Dated In The Past Now Want Me Back by Nobody: 6:14am On Feb 18, 2011
crass.
Re: Because I Live Abroad, Two Girls I Have Dated In The Past Now Want Me Back by foreveryou(m): 8:07am On Feb 18, 2011
obowunmi:

He lives abroad --- makes $ 5 or 6 per hour, or works security somewhere or drives cabu cabu because he doesn't have papers ----- ok. Even as a student so he will still be struggling , its not even enough to pay for rent or live in a house on your own.

If the OP can provide me with his lists of accomplishments abroad, then people can post more appropriately, until then "living abroad" doesn't mean jack shhiiit to me.

I own a successful business abroad and all of my exes want me back is different from "I live abroad" --- he lives abroad and so ?
obowunmi:

You live abroad and so ? angry angry

There are people based in Nigeria who live better than those who reside abroad --- so please get over yourself. They probably want you back for other reasons and not because you live abroad.

@Obowumi or whatever your name is. You are simply exhibiting symptoms of a frustrated Nigerian who will jump at any opportunity to leave the country, even to as close as Ghana. I need not blow my trumpet here but not everyone that lives abroad do odd jobs. I am not a security man, neither do I own a cabu cabu. FYI, I teach in one of the Universities (which I would have loved to disclose but for privacy reasons) en route finishing my PhD. Allow well informed people to give their comments and stop being a village headmaster on this forum. I have always read your crack head responses on Nairaland and you have always shown yourself to be A--hole. I should not waste time replying you cos you cannot afford my time. angry angry angry angry >:

To everyone in the house, thanks for your suggestions. Sometimes, you need a third party to come into a situation when certain old flames chose to be such and are now coming back to profess their love for you. I will take to your suggestions and stay away!!!!!!!!
Re: Because I Live Abroad, Two Girls I Have Dated In The Past Now Want Me Back by obowunmi(m): 8:37am On Feb 18, 2011
I think this thread is a pathetic attempt to bash Nigerian women ---- mstcheew, as if it was any of ya sisters, you won't want her to be with the man abroad.

All can keep yarning dust, only time will tell and na condition make creyfish bend.

@OP, ure probably a struggling PHD student --- now hush it. You're not even worth any woman's time. Keep thinking they want you because of your immigrant status abroad, you have landed in a country where men call prostitutes wives --- goood luck.
Re: Because I Live Abroad, Two Girls I Have Dated In The Past Now Want Me Back by conquerorb: 9:06am On Feb 18, 2011
@obowunmi, you talk like a woman.(wantin to hv the last say). by the way, can't you see you are alone on this your argument in favor of the ladies in question?pls let it rest.thank you.
Re: Because I Live Abroad, Two Girls I Have Dated In The Past Now Want Me Back by foreveryou(m): 9:14am On Feb 18, 2011
obowunmi:

I think this thread is a pathetic attempt to bash Nigerian women ---- mstcheew, as if it was any of ya sisters, you won't want her to be with the man abroad.

All can keep yarning dust, only time will tell and na condition make creyfish bend.

@OP, ure probably a struggling PHD student --- now hush it. You're not even worth any woman's time. Keep thinking they want you because of your immigrant status abroad, you have landed in a country where men call love-peddlers wives --- goood luck.

like I said earlier, u are a frustrated Nigerian. I have never in any way placed staying abroad as an end in itself. 2 universities in Nigeria are throwing offers at me which am still considering. Remembering people like u, who does nothing but show their frustration on others is one of the reasons I have not made up my mind yet. instead of you to appreciate honest Nigerian citizens abroad who are living thru honest means, NA so so envy and frustration u dey show. u 'aint worth my time, so keep smoking ur crack. it will land u somewhere good someday. all d best.
Re: Because I Live Abroad, Two Girls I Have Dated In The Past Now Want Me Back by obowunmi(m): 9:30am On Feb 18, 2011
what I don't understand is why you believe these women don't want you back for other reasons except living abroad, maybe ure a nice guy? They've dated other people and liked something about you yet ? They took ur name to a babalawo who told them ud be a good husband ? Or maybe ure a hardworking guy ? Who cleaned shit to pay for his visa ---i mean the list of good qualities about you might be endless --- but that's exactly what I don't get --- that living abroad is the only logical reason they want you is very illogical to me.

Personally, I've lived in 25 cities across the world, no need to be jealous of some poor and pathetic phd student who just do jjc come jand -- lol! Nigeria is forever my home.
Re: Because I Live Abroad, Two Girls I Have Dated In The Past Now Want Me Back by fstranger3(m): 9:33am On Feb 18, 2011
^^^^

Drop it already?

It is uncalled for.

If there is something bothering you, open a new thread and discuss it.

Obviously, you are hurting.
Re: Because I Live Abroad, Two Girls I Have Dated In The Past Now Want Me Back by saintneo(m): 9:34am On Feb 18, 2011
what do you expect? Relax and enjoy the ride!
Re: Because I Live Abroad, Two Girls I Have Dated In The Past Now Want Me Back by saintneo(m): 9:36am On Feb 18, 2011
fstranger3:

^^^^

Drop it already?

It is uncalled for.

If there is something bothering you, open a new thread and discuss it.

Obviously, you are hurting.
sure, the guy is hurting.
Re: Because I Live Abroad, Two Girls I Have Dated In The Past Now Want Me Back by danben(m): 11:20am On Feb 18, 2011
what make you think they want u back because you are now in abroad. did they dump you before you travel? or you think you leaving abroad make you a Gold that any lady would want to dig. wake up my brother
Re: Because I Live Abroad, Two Girls I Have Dated In The Past Now Want Me Back by roymary: 11:23am On Feb 18, 2011
@Poster

Blame it on the country,Nigeria. Those girls are hopeless.
Re: Because I Live Abroad, Two Girls I Have Dated In The Past Now Want Me Back by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 19, 2011
foreveryou:

Dear Nairalanders,
I have been a fervent reader of nairaland forum way long in Nigeria when I was looking for job. At different times of my life, I met these girls and dated them only for them to know that I now live abroad and now they both want me back. Are they for real? One of them has proposed already asking me to be the man in her life. Please advice!!!!

Poster, all you have said so far is that you dated them and now they want u back because u r abroad. I believe if you want NL to help you, you should give a bit more infos as to how long did you date and why did you break up. Did they leave you or you left them?

Maybe they like you because you are a nice guy. Nevertheless, I am not ruleing out living abroad as their reason of wanting you back.

Each case has its own merit. So, we can't make a conclusion based on assumption because of what other ladies had done.

foreveryou:

To everyone in the house, thanks for your suggestions. Sometimes, you need a third party to come into a situation when certain old flames chose to be such and are now coming back to profess their love for you. I will take to your suggestions and stay away!!!!!!!!

Don't give up that fast. It may not be easy to find love abroad. You may always have to reconsider your previous flames.

TheCongo,
Re: Because I Live Abroad, Two Girls I Have Dated In The Past Now Want Me Back by Tosinville(m): 11:01am On Feb 19, 2011
Wats up with these ppl wey never chop belle ful in 9ja on NL claiming they stay in yankee/jand etc i don tire for una o! hahahaha!
Re: Because I Live Abroad, Two Girls I Have Dated In The Past Now Want Me Back by fstranger3(m): 11:02am On Feb 19, 2011
^^^

You think every one is like you

NA hunger go kill you and your family for Naija

Oloshi!
Re: Because I Live Abroad, Two Girls I Have Dated In The Past Now Want Me Back by Omolola1(f): 11:50am On Feb 19, 2011
Do you want them back?
Re: Because I Live Abroad, Two Girls I Have Dated In The Past Now Want Me Back by 190: 11:56am On Feb 19, 2011
fstranger3:

^^^

You think every one is like you

NA hunger go kill you and your family for Naija

Oloshi!
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Count Your Babes - Ladies And Gent / Nigerian Men Don Tire Me O! / She Left Me When I Was ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.