Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,054 members, 7,946,603 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 10:12 PM

Allen Onyema Visits Anambra Cargo Internation Airport Site - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Allen Onyema Visits Anambra Cargo Internation Airport Site (40007 Views)

Allen Onyema: Harry & Meghan Welcomed To Nigeria By Wanted Man - Daily Mail / Anambra Cargo Airport As At July Last Year(photos) / Musa Nuhu Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allen Onyema Visits Anambra Cargo Internation Airport Site by kennyrichfirst(m): 3:26pm On Aug 23, 2020
Good pm house.
Plz am a jobless graduate no means for survival.
Kindly help a brother.

Folorunsho kehinde
UBA

If there is any job opening
...i can b reached via.. 08037293226
Many thanks in anticipation
Re: Allen Onyema Visits Anambra Cargo Internation Airport Site by redsun(m): 3:26pm On Aug 23, 2020
BOFA2020:
So this guy Is indicted and wanted in the US but no one is talking about that.
If this man had been a Yoruba or Northerner, this noise online regarding is indictment will be louder than Coronavirus noise whenever his name is mentioned in the news. But now, it's like he's a saint.

Just goes to show you the height and astonishing level of HYPOCRISY from a certain section of the society.

This is what you get when people lack decorum, principles, ethics and morality. They only base their noise on HATRED of others.

The problem is not actually the ones that have problems with mr bigs outside, but the ones that are reaping off the suffering masses of their God-given resources and taking it to Mr bigs to keep for them-the politicians, their cohorts, rogue bankers, contractors, preacher men and women that are fleecing the people of their hard-earned cash.

The key thing is getting to work for the people and keep society moving.
Re: Allen Onyema Visits Anambra Cargo Internation Airport Site by opribo(m): 3:30pm On Aug 23, 2020
I don't know what is wrong with this man, he hasn't learnt any lesson from his experiences yet. He talks too much you don't lay out your intentions in the public because you don't know who your enemies are. Maybe he thinks he knows how to do it better than everyone else when we have experienced business men and women who would like to come into the aviation sector but for one reason or the other they are still contemplating. Or maybe he thinks he has more experiences in the business than Okada, Hamza, DANA, Bellview, etc. He should remember he is just a player in the sector he doesn't set the rules for engagement in the aviation sector.

You utter a bit and wait until that time, what if before the time the rules are changed or you find yourself in a financial crises. You are not God who knows tomorrow.
Somebody should talk to this man on how to talk in public, I don't know if it is money miss road, or bragging or all of the above. He should learn that art very quickly as it will go a long way to help him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema Visits Anambra Cargo Internation Airport Site by brexit: 3:31pm On Aug 23, 2020
Very nice of him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema Visits Anambra Cargo Internation Airport Site by tit(f): 3:32pm On Aug 23, 2020
Scammers everywhere
Re: Allen Onyema Visits Anambra Cargo Internation Airport Site by allawizzow(m): 3:36pm On Aug 23, 2020
Pentagon007:

Shut your trap! Allen Onyema has always been an upright business man. The case he has is because he sent Fund above the allowed maximum limit (Laundering; in legal terms) And if you must know, He has legal representatives attending to the case.
You better don't say what you don't know.
You can enlighten us on the type of business he was doing.
Is it not the money he got from amnesty program he used to enrich himself. This is Nigeria. If you steal, just use it to start a big business.
You'll be regarded as a billionaire businessman and chieftaincy titles awaits you.
Ohaneze and afenifere will fight your battle if there is any attempt to prosecute you.
Nobody wants to know the source of your wealth.

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema Visits Anambra Cargo Internation Airport Site by redsun(m): 3:44pm On Aug 23, 2020
opribo:
I don't know what is wrong with this man, he hasn't learnt any lesson from his experiences yet. He talks too much you don't lay out your intentions in the public because you don't know who your enemies are. Maybe he thinks he knows how to do it better than everyone else when we have experienced business men and women who would like to come into the aviation sector but for one reason or the other they are still contemplating. Or maybe he thinks he has more experiences in the business than Okada, Hamza, DANA, Bellview, etc. He should remember he is just a player in the sector he doesn't set the rules for engagement in the aviation sector.

You utter a bit and wait until that time, what if before the time the rules are changed or you find yourself in a financial crises. You are not God who knows tomorrow.
Somebody should talk to this man on how to talk in public, I don't know if it is money miss road, or bragging or all of the above. He should learn that art very quickly as it will go a long way to help him.

Visionaries do the right things while adherents do things rights. There will always be the need to find solutions that endure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema Visits Anambra Cargo Internation Airport Site by victorazyvictor(m): 3:51pm On Aug 23, 2020
Pentagon007:

A very dark Afonja with a towering cone for a head grin

Those guys sabi eat oiled soups with pepe, and it has been affecting some of them brains. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema Visits Anambra Cargo Internation Airport Site by Franklinn1: 3:59pm On Aug 23, 2020
Toscarel:
Those miscreants would be so pained, I remember how they made so much noise when the air peace boss had a case but God vindicated him even if it's for his good deeds
Dont mind the yoloba witches and wizards

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema Visits Anambra Cargo Internation Airport Site by hammer8: 4:00pm On Aug 23, 2020
YEAH! BOEING 747 IS GOOD TOO.

SIR ALLEN ONYEMA NEED TO BRING IN THE BIG DADDIES OF THE SKY.

IF I DONT SEE A JUMBO PLANE, I AM NOT SATISFIED.

Re: Allen Onyema Visits Anambra Cargo Internation Airport Site by Shancca: 4:05pm On Aug 23, 2020
post=93115033:
BREAKING NEWS...

Airpeace boss, Chief Allen Onyema lauds Governor of Anambra state, Chief Willie Obiano over the ongoing Anambra International Airport, Ummueri, says airport has potentials of becoming the best in Africa.

Airpeace is also ready to partner with Anambra state government to build a standard maintenance hanger in the airport.

Chief Onyema reveals more in an interview with the MD of ABS, Chief Uche Nworah.

Get details from the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtps1eP0r4M

Uche Nwaorah no allow this guy talk. Nawa oo. Such a bad manner of cut in. MBA!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema Visits Anambra Cargo Internation Airport Site by PROUDIGBO(m): 4:05pm On Aug 23, 2020
post=93124550:

I told cynical minds that Gov Obiano's administration will end well

Well, i have to admit i was one of the cynics! Glad to have been proven wrong!

The airport will compliment nicely the successes recorded in the agric, tourism, diaspora, commercial and industrial sectors of the states economy!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema Visits Anambra Cargo Internation Airport Site by hammer8: 4:08pm On Aug 23, 2020
PROUDIGBO:

Well, i have to admit i was one of the cynics! Glad to have been proven wrong!

The airport will compliment nicely the successes recorded in the agric, tourism, diaspora, commercial and industrial sectors of the states economy!

SOLUDO CAN STILL MAKE HIS MARK.

ANYBODY WITH SOLUDO CONTACTS, I NEED TO BE ONE OF HIS ADVISERS. ccAnambra1stS0n

4 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema Visits Anambra Cargo Internation Airport Site by PROUDIGBO(m): 4:15pm On Aug 23, 2020
Mistakemaker:
Every airport has the potential of becoming the best.. But Anambra Airport can never compete with Lagos, Abuja and portharcourt just like we already have Enugu and Sam mbakwe... Politics and economics are mixed

Without modifying Nigeria most Eastern airports won't compete

Quite true!

The only way any airport in Alaigbo can rival and even beat the viability of Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt airports is if or when Nigeria disintegrates....or at the very least, is TOTALLY restructured!

This is what i mean when i say, Ndigbo cannot reach her full potential (full potential being competing with the likes of Dubai, Japan, South Korea, and even little landlocked Rwanda) if she is tied down in Nigeria and made to share the same national space with those who’s main purpose in life is to ensure Ndigbo do not measure up to them economically and politically!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema Visits Anambra Cargo Internation Airport Site by joepepsy(m): 4:20pm On Aug 23, 2020
Must you chest beat, even China and America can't do it alone.
castrogee:

This will come handy. But Tbh, Ndigbo doesn't need multinational companies to increase. We on our own can berth multiple multinational companies if given the chance, and that's what these projects: Onitsha and Onne seaport, 2nd NB, and intl airports are all about.
Re: Allen Onyema Visits Anambra Cargo Internation Airport Site by hammer8: 4:21pm On Aug 23, 2020
PROUDIGBO:

Quite true!

The only way any airport in Alaigbo can rival and even beat the viability of Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt airports is if or when Nigeria disintegrates....or at the very least, is TOTALLY restructured!

This is what i mean when i say, Ndigbo cannot reach her full potential (full potential being competing with the likes of Dubai, Japan, South Korea, and even little landlocked Rwanda) if she is tied down in Nigeria and made to share the same national space with those who’s main purpose in life is to ensure Ndigbo do not measure up to them economically and politically!

But how a people main focus can be Igbo, wen they have the whole world as their Oyster, will never seize to amaze me.

I get your point and it is very aptly put.

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema Visits Anambra Cargo Internation Airport Site by PROUDIGBO(m): 4:27pm On Aug 23, 2020
opribo:

If what you posted holds true, then it says more about ‘one Nigeria’ and its badbelle/pull-him-down political-economy than it does anything else!

I don’t see how he ‘talked too much’ in the interview! Since when has setting out the vision and ambition of ones coy become ‘talking too much’!

Why must a entrepreneur be threading on eggshells and be scared to open his mouth to promote or sell his coy just because some jealous bigots may be listening in, or because some people are too sensitive to another persons successes in life and may be offended?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema Visits Anambra Cargo Internation Airport Site by PROUDIGBO(m): 4:40pm On Aug 23, 2020
castrogee:
This is awesome! We are going strong. I'm sure by the time we set sail the Onitsha and Onne seaport and begin using this airport, the economy of Anambra will be the biggest in Africa. If you listen to Onyema he made mention of this also, that Ndigbo will utilize the airport such that no airport can compare with it in terms of economic significance.

Well, the Akwa Ibom Governor has thrown down the gauntlet! Was watching Channels news yesterday, and they reported a official visit Timipriye Sylva made to Uyo gov’t house. Governor Emmanuel was telling him of the fantastic airport terminal and other fixtures they’re putting up in their airport. He said it would be unrivalled in Nigeria, and that if any other Nigerian airport is built and is more awesome than theirs, they will pull the one they just built down and build an even bigger one! wink

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema Visits Anambra Cargo Internation Airport Site by Champele(m): 4:48pm On Aug 23, 2020
I no see any airport
Re: Allen Onyema Visits Anambra Cargo Internation Airport Site by hammer8: 4:53pm On Aug 23, 2020
PROUDIGBO:

Well, the Akwa Ibom Governor has thrown down the gauntlet! Was watching Channels news yesterday, and they reported a official visit Timipriye Sylva made to Uyo gov’t house. Governor Emmanuel was telling him of the fantastic airport terminal and other fixtures they’re putting up in their airport. He said it would be unrivalled in Nigeria, and that if any other Nigerian airport is built and is more awesome than theirs, they will pull the one they just built down and build an even bigger one! wink

lol!

Oil or no oil, Akwa Ibom will always come second to Anambra in all ramifications of life.

Our health sector dwarf their beautiful hospital and Anambra airport will also dwarf their beautiful airport. cool

According to Nnamdi Kanu, Akwa Ibom means Igbo Junior. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema Visits Anambra Cargo Internation Airport Site by Randymarsh: 5:11pm On Aug 23, 2020
hammer8:
SIR ALLEN ONYEMA, AIR PEACE NEEDS TO ADD ONE AIRBUS TO IT'S FLEET OF AIRCRAFT, FOR THE AIR SHOW AND OPERATIONS GOING FORWARD.

IF ANAMBRA CAN BUILD AN AIRPORT LIKE THAT, AIR PEACE HAVE COME OF AGE AND SHOULD HAVE AT LEAST ONE AIRBUS AIRCRAFT.
Aibus planes are very expensive both in purchasing and maintenance. Plus it ain't meant for 30min-1 hour flights.. They are meant for long distances journeys which airpeace are yet to begin
Re: Allen Onyema Visits Anambra Cargo Internation Airport Site by castrogee(m): 5:14pm On Aug 23, 2020
Shancca:

Uche Nwaorah no allow this guy talk. Nawa oo. Such a bad manner of cut in. MBA!

I thought I was the only one who noticed it. So bad of him!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema Visits Anambra Cargo Internation Airport Site by laiperi: 5:14pm On Aug 23, 2020
Bro you block full toilet already, allow the rest of you in make de toilet flush na.

Na de pain killy you.

CheGuevara101:

The mistake your parents made was giving birth to you and nurturing till adulthood. Had it been they know they would have done the right thing by flushing you down the toilet.
Re: Allen Onyema Visits Anambra Cargo Internation Airport Site by Randymarsh: 5:16pm On Aug 23, 2020
hammer8:
YEAH! BOEING 747 IS GOOD TOO.

SIR ALLEN ONYEMA NEED TO BRING IN THE BIG DADDIES OF THE SKY.

IF I DONT SEE A JUMBO PLANE, I AM NOT SATISFIED.

Bro all this planes are expensive to maintain.. I work in the aviation sector and I can tell you that presently no Nigerian airline can afford any of the big planes yet.. Plus you can't use a Boeing 747 or airbusA380 for local flights or even mid range flights.. U end up killing the engines of those planes faster. They are meant for 7-15 hour flights

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema Visits Anambra Cargo Internation Airport Site by hammer8: 5:17pm On Aug 23, 2020
Randymarsh:

Aibus planes are very expensive both in purchasing and maintenance. Plus it ain't meant for 30min-1 hour flights.. They are meant for long distances journeys which airpeace are yet to begin

AIR PEACE FLIES TO CHINA, RUSSIA, USA AND THAT IS FAR.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema Visits Anambra Cargo Internation Airport Site by castrogee(m): 5:18pm On Aug 23, 2020
Randymarsh:

What a load of tripe. So flying to US from Nigeria isn't a long haul flight?

2 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema Visits Anambra Cargo Internation Airport Site by pk2me: 5:24pm On Aug 23, 2020
Igbos are great.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema Visits Anambra Cargo Internation Airport Site by chubinwa(m): 5:27pm On Aug 23, 2020
If only haters of good development in Igbo land will allow him. they will soon find a means to squash his plans
Re: Allen Onyema Visits Anambra Cargo Internation Airport Site by Mistakemaker: 5:36pm On Aug 23, 2020
PROUDIGBO:

Quite true!

I'm happy someone is reasoning with me.. There is a limit to one can do for himself.. Politics and economics is mixed.. If FG want to develop the region they know what to do

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema Visits Anambra Cargo Internation Airport Site by redsun(m): 5:52pm On Aug 23, 2020
Why fly emirate to stopover in Dubai, when you can fly airspace from most parts of the functional world to Enugu at an affordable cost?

It is way forward; structuring, building, maintaining and innovating.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Relocating To Canada Or Germany With 18 Million Naira. / 21 Die In Enugu School Bus Accident / Train Ride From Lagos To Ibadan To Cost Between N3K-N6K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.