Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:47 PM

Fulani, Hausa, Atyap Agree To Peace Deal In Southern Kaduna - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani, Hausa, Atyap Agree To Peace Deal In Southern Kaduna (18095 Views)

One Person Killed As Fulani, Hausa Residents Clash In Ondo State Community / Masked Oyo Indigenes Give Fulani, Hausa 30days To Leave Yorubaland / Buratai Reduced Army To Fulani-Hausa Muslims Caucus - Intersociety (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani, Hausa, Atyap Agree To Peace Deal In Southern Kaduna by omenka(m): 8:33am On Aug 23, 2020
Peace we all need, yes, but killers need to be punished at some point. We cant continue like this.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani, Hausa, Atyap Agree To Peace Deal In Southern Kaduna by MsAllison(f): 8:36am On Aug 23, 2020
omenka:
Peace we all need, yes, but killers need to be punished at some point. We cant continue like this.
marry me now or I'll kill myself angry cry
Re: Fulani, Hausa, Atyap Agree To Peace Deal In Southern Kaduna by tamdun: 8:38am On Aug 23, 2020
Federal government need to create new states to address this killings, remove Southern kaduna from kaduna state

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani, Hausa, Atyap Agree To Peace Deal In Southern Kaduna by Omooba77: 8:44am On Aug 23, 2020
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

grin grin grin this one has been out of job since his master GEJ and his divisive politics were shown out the door, you are the one who shamelessly campaigned for P&ID fraud against the interest of your country, the same shamelessly makes most of your post to support corruption, murder and destruction of Nigeria only because your meal ticket was taken away, get a real job and stop all this media terrorism. grin grin

You are still a kid..
Why is Madam Oby not tweeting again.....

2 Likes

Re: Fulani, Hausa, Atyap Agree To Peace Deal In Southern Kaduna by Omooba77: 8:46am On Aug 23, 2020
omenka:

Thank God ooooo

1 Like

Re: Fulani, Hausa, Atyap Agree To Peace Deal In Southern Kaduna by Karlifate: 8:49am On Aug 23, 2020
anigbajumo:
which useless agenda, some of u just come online to write nonsense... The crisis that has been there since 1992.
Just leave them.
They come to Nairaland to spew nonsense cos they think they're anonymous.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fulani, Hausa, Atyap Agree To Peace Deal In Southern Kaduna by Kuginzi: 8:56am On Aug 23, 2020
Nice one. May peace and unity reign in Kaduna

1 Like

Re: Fulani, Hausa, Atyap Agree To Peace Deal In Southern Kaduna by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:56am On Aug 23, 2020
No peace for the wicked amongst you.
no single peace for you.

1 Like

Re: Fulani, Hausa, Atyap Agree To Peace Deal In Southern Kaduna by Orubebe01: 8:57am On Aug 23, 2020
El-Rufai, I don't know how old he is, but the evil in him is ten times his height.

Nnamdi Kanu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani, Hausa, Atyap Agree To Peace Deal In Southern Kaduna by MsAllison(f): 8:57am On Aug 23, 2020
what happens to the killers?
they'll go free just like that?

truly Buhari is a criminal terrorist

cc

2 Likes

Re: Fulani, Hausa, Atyap Agree To Peace Deal In Southern Kaduna by Ratedgang: 8:58am On Aug 23, 2020
When they supposed to be one earlier.
Re: Fulani, Hausa, Atyap Agree To Peace Deal In Southern Kaduna by lomprico(m): 8:58am On Aug 23, 2020
peace? were the southern Kaduna people attacking n killing fulanis n hausa before?
Re: Fulani, Hausa, Atyap Agree To Peace Deal In Southern Kaduna by ladinhoney: 8:58am On Aug 23, 2020
Good morning all and Happy Sunday.
Please, any idea on how I can get this size of water filter in Owerri?

2 Shares

Re: Fulani, Hausa, Atyap Agree To Peace Deal In Southern Kaduna by Kuginzi: 8:59am On Aug 23, 2020
slivertongue:
will it work? I doubt, El rufia is not interested in peace
Are u serious, pls how do u know?
Re: Fulani, Hausa, Atyap Agree To Peace Deal In Southern Kaduna by Golan007: 9:00am On Aug 23, 2020
MsAllison:
marry me now or I'll kill myself angry cry

Be quick.

1 Like

Re: Fulani, Hausa, Atyap Agree To Peace Deal In Southern Kaduna by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 23, 2020
Righteousness89:
That's Great to Hear..
But the Truth is that True and Genuine Peace will only Come through The PRINCE of PEACE..

Any other Peace anywhere in the World is a Scam!
It Cannot Last..

Missed you bro. Were you on sabbatical leave? Happy weekend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani, Hausa, Atyap Agree To Peace Deal In Southern Kaduna by Kingrefreshed: 9:00am On Aug 23, 2020
Re: Fulani, Hausa, Atyap Agree To Peace Deal In Southern Kaduna by Murketeer: 9:00am On Aug 23, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
They have cowed the Christian indigenous people into feeding their land to fulanis. This is the greatest mistake of the indigenous people.

This all a script and agenda of the Fulani led government to subjugate people of Nigeria.

Their agenda is working.
They only have that power in d North and some docile middlebeltan states ...where you'll find equal no of Muslims and Christians ...they know they can't venture down South and try their Rubbish
Re: Fulani, Hausa, Atyap Agree To Peace Deal In Southern Kaduna by Kuginzi: 9:01am On Aug 23, 2020
Orubebe01:
El-Rufai, I don't know how old he is, but the evil in him is ten times his height.

Nnamdi Kanu
Are you an IPOB?
Re: Fulani, Hausa, Atyap Agree To Peace Deal In Southern Kaduna by Righteousness89(m): 9:02am On Aug 23, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Missed you bro. Were you on sabbatical leave? Happy weekend.

We are Good Bro..
I was Given a little Suspension
Re: Fulani, Hausa, Atyap Agree To Peace Deal In Southern Kaduna by shugabasbn: 9:02am On Aug 23, 2020
That's welcome idea. The effect of the reinvitation is coming out.
Re: Fulani, Hausa, Atyap Agree To Peace Deal In Southern Kaduna by Henrydata(m): 9:02am On Aug 23, 2020
Alight oo
Re: Fulani, Hausa, Atyap Agree To Peace Deal In Southern Kaduna by Kuginzi: 9:05am On Aug 23, 2020
MsAllison:
what happens to the killers?
they'll go free just like that?

truly Buhari is a criminal terrorist

cc
Some people comment on Nairaland only because they have Data on their phones. Some comments are meaningless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani, Hausa, Atyap Agree To Peace Deal In Southern Kaduna by Golan007: 9:05am On Aug 23, 2020
Righteousness89:

We are Good Bro..
I was Given a little Suspension

For spamming nonetheless?
Re: Fulani, Hausa, Atyap Agree To Peace Deal In Southern Kaduna by MsAllison(f): 9:05am On Aug 23, 2020
[s]
Kuginzi:

Some people comment on Nairaland only because they have Data on their phones. Some comments are meaningless.
[/s]
shatap
Buhari is a criminal terrorist
Re: Fulani, Hausa, Atyap Agree To Peace Deal In Southern Kaduna by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 23, 2020
That's how they keep agreeing and disagreeing while lives are lost. We need a change in the service chiefs to non-Fulani actors.
Re: Fulani, Hausa, Atyap Agree To Peace Deal In Southern Kaduna by Sterope(f): 9:06am On Aug 23, 2020
So if your ancestors settled on a couple of acres in Asokoro, does it mean they own the whole of Asokoro and Abuja?

The funniest thing is I am pretty sure their ancestors didn't have a problem with it until this bits of conflict which is common where you have many tribes.

b3llo:
Why do some set of people feel they have monopoly of violence over indigenous people of a community.

Let's learn to pursue peace and embrace love.
Re: Fulani, Hausa, Atyap Agree To Peace Deal In Southern Kaduna by Kuginzi: 9:06am On Aug 23, 2020
MsAllison:
[s][/s]
shatap
Buhari is a criminal terrorist
Sorry bro!

1 Share

Re: Fulani, Hausa, Atyap Agree To Peace Deal In Southern Kaduna by Eriokanmi: 9:07am On Aug 23, 2020
Many times have I heard peace deal, peace deal and the likes in southern kaduna yet, it has never worked. Fulanis no dey hear word until they fulfil their agenda. The best solution is to either carve the region away from kaduna and merge with plateau or give them their own state or perpetually station forces in the region, not these ones they'd send troops there today and tomorrow once the situation is calmed,
they'd withdraw them and give the killers the opportunity to strike again. Nairalanders , I hope the so called peace deal would work. I'd remind you guys tomorrow when they say a suspected fulani man fired sporadically on top of a bike.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani, Hausa, Atyap Agree To Peace Deal In Southern Kaduna by HIV1: 9:08am On Aug 23, 2020
Righteousness89:
That's Great to Hear..
But the Truth is that True and Genuine Peace will only Come through The PRINCE of PEACE..

Any other Peace anywhere in the World is a Scam!
It Cannot Last..
This is a lazy and I can see he will eventually become a scammer like the useless MOG
Re: Fulani, Hausa, Atyap Agree To Peace Deal In Southern Kaduna by Kuginzi: 9:10am On Aug 23, 2020
Some enemies of peace will not like this.
Re: Fulani, Hausa, Atyap Agree To Peace Deal In Southern Kaduna by Kuginzi: 9:11am On Aug 23, 2020
mamaafrik:
Trust Fulani at your own peril,setup strong vigilante to crush insurgency around southern kadu,and be ready to participate and vote emass......for a good , efficient Christian Governor henceforth.
Hmmm!! Religion fanatics spotted...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kwankwasiyya / I Can’t Fight Buhari In Public –Tunde Bakare / Ali Ndume Insists He Remains Senate Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.