Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,175 members, 7,880,663 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:30 AM

Do You Want To Do The Work Of God? What Is The Work Of God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Want To Do The Work Of God? What Is The Work Of God? (173 Views)

GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me / PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes / What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Want To Do The Work Of God? What Is The Work Of God? by bingbagbo(m): 7:31am On Aug 23, 2020
This is the work of God

John 6:28-29
[28]Then they said to Him, “What shall we do, that we may work the works of God?”

[29]Jesus answered and said to them, “This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He sent.”
Re: Do You Want To Do The Work Of God? What Is The Work Of God? by CAPSLOCKED: 8:30am On Aug 23, 2020
I'M NOT INTERESTED.
Re: Do You Want To Do The Work Of God? What Is The Work Of God? by MJBOLT: 9:07am On Aug 23, 2020
if i work for god,how much will i collect as salary?
Re: Do You Want To Do The Work Of God? What Is The Work Of God? by peggywebbs(f): 12:49pm On Aug 23, 2020
You will be rich and blessed bountifully. You will succeed in your business and you will not only gain success here on earth.

MJBOLT:
if i work for god,how much will i collect as salary?

1 Like

Re: Do You Want To Do The Work Of God? What Is The Work Of God? by peggywebbs(f): 12:49pm On Aug 23, 2020
Why are you not interested?

CAPSLOCKED:
I'M NOT INTERESTED.
Re: Do You Want To Do The Work Of God? What Is The Work Of God? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 23, 2020
We are all working for God. Some of us are just not aware. Perhaps some of us don't even know who God(pbuh) is.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heaven: Preach The Whole Truth – Pastor Adeboye / 2020 List Of World Richest Pastors / Should I Listen To Her Or Follow My Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.