Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,173 members, 7,896,982 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 06:11 AM

How Would You Invest N3-5m? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Would You Invest N3-5m? (1473 Views)

Between artificial Intelligence and blockchain, where would you Invest 10M? / NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. / Earn #150k Monthly When You Invest #1.5 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You Invest N3-5m? by backbone503(m): 11:01am On Aug 23, 2020
Within the confines of 3-5m (loan), which business idea(s) do you think will flourish in Nigeria, particularly in the agro-allied sector?

Factors worth considering include: Its viability, operational economics, good, timely and guaranteed returns and less expertise requirement.
Re: How Would You Invest N3-5m? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:15am On Aug 23, 2020
Try to be more expository when asking questions.

Are you asking this for yourself or generally? Let me give you a business idea that suits your personality.
Re: How Would You Invest N3-5m? by backbone503(m): 11:39am On Aug 23, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
Try to be more expository when asking questions.

Are you asking this for yourself or generally? Let me give you a business idea that suits your personality.

Do you require my personal details or temperaments to share a business idea that others stand to benefit from? You don't have to be this petty!

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Invest N3-5m? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:43pm On Aug 23, 2020
backbone503:

Do you require my personal details or temperaments to share a business idea that others stand to benefit from? You don't have to be this petty!

Of course, yes. Lol.
Re: How Would You Invest N3-5m? by backbone503(m): 4:21pm On Aug 23, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Of course, yes. Lol.

Send me a DM and I'll furnish you with all you wish to know. Even if na my body count. Afterwards, go ahead and share whatever idea(s) you have for all to benefit.
Re: How Would You Invest N3-5m? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:38pm On Aug 23, 2020
backbone503:

Send me a DM and I'll furnish you with all you wish to know. Even if na my body count. Afterwards, go ahead and share whatever idea(s) you have for all to benefit.

Send me a message on Whatsapp now! I have something very urgent to tell you. It is very important.

How are my babies?
Re: How Would You Invest N3-5m? by backbone503(m): 8:02pm On Aug 23, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Send me a message on Whatsapp now! I have something very urgent to tell you. It is very important.

How are my babies?

Nso ke ababa mkpo ntom? Is your "something urgent" trade markedĀ®? And for your question, send me a message on WhatsApp now! I have something very urgent to tell you. It is very important.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Invest N3-5m? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:08pm On Aug 23, 2020
backbone503:

Nso ke ababa mkpo ntom? Is your "something urgent" trade markedĀ®? And for your question, send me a message on WhatsApp now! I have something very urgent to tell you. It is very important.

Kup iteb inua mfo with immediate alacrity. Mkpo usop. Send me a message, my friend!
Re: How Would You Invest N3-5m? by backbone503(m): 11:15pm On Aug 23, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Kup iteb inua mfo with immediate alacrity. Mkpo usop. Send me a message, my friend!

Da, you get mind o! Ami ke afo, etok ekpu ami, asi song eyen, abi? How I wish I hadn't messaged you.
Re: How Would You Invest N3-5m? by glimpse33(m): 11:26pm On Aug 23, 2020
The 2 of you above should get a room .

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Invest N3-5m? by Reazest: 11:28pm On Aug 23, 2020
backbone503:
Within the confines of 3-5m (loan), which business idea(s) do you think will flourish in Nigeria, particularly in the agro-allied sector?

Factors worth considering include: Its viability, operational economics, good, timely and guaranteed returns and less expertise requirement.
Invest with me, While I pay you 3% ROI every month. Guarantee.
Re: How Would You Invest N3-5m? by majiddele75: 12:26am On Aug 24, 2020
backbone503:

Invest in Fixed Incme notes offering up to 8% per year...
I work for an asset management firm that could do that for you, kindly pm
Re: How Would You Invest N3-5m? by Reazest: 12:36am On Aug 24, 2020
majiddele75:

Invest in Fixed Incme notes offering up to 8% per year...
I work for an asset management firm that could do that for you, kindly pm
I will be paying u 3% ROI every month. If u Invest with me. Guarantee. I will sign an agreement with you. U can also bring ur lawyer.
Re: How Would You Invest N3-5m? by backbone503(m): 10:48am On Aug 24, 2020
Reazest:
I will be paying u 2% ROI every month. If u Invest with me. Guarantee

I have a very nasty experience in this form of investment.
Re: How Would You Invest N3-5m? by Fxmanager(m): 10:50am On Aug 24, 2020
backbone503:

Go through the posts in the thread below to avoid falling a victim to scam/ponzi schemes.

https://www.nairaland.com/5486596/ponzi-scam-fraud-schemes-fronting
Re: How Would You Invest N3-5m? by backbone503(m): 10:54am On Aug 24, 2020
glimpse33:
The 2 of you above should get a room .

Baba, that girl no well o!

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Invest N3-5m? by Reazest: 7:18am On Oct 12, 2020
backbone503:

I have a very nasty experience in this form of investment.
Please, let meet in person, while I sign an agreement with you. U can also bring ur lawyer. Ur return is guaranteed. No story.
Re: How Would You Invest N3-5m? by Reazest: 4:36am On Nov 02, 2020
backbone503:

It is still forex. I will be giving u 4% interest rate every month. Guarantee. No story. I will sign an agreement with you.
Re: How Would You Invest N3-5m? by TheSparrow: 11:10am On Nov 02, 2020
1. Buy poorly milled rice = N32k per (110-120)Kg

2. Take to rice Millers for polishing, sorting, destoning, and bagging. = N3000 for the (110-120)Kg above.

After step 2 above, you get a minimum of two 50Kg bags of good quality rice, which you can sell for 22k each. (Total = 44k).

Expenses = 35k + 2k(transport and miscellaneous) = 37K.

Gross Profit = 44k - 37k = 7k.

Do this for 100 of the bags in step 1 above and you get a gross profit of N700k monthly.

As your business grows, you work towards setting up your own rice Milling factory.

Wishing you all the best.

Meanwhile.

I can prepare a Bankable business plan for you on rice Milling or any business at a discounted price of N10,000 only.

The business plan is ideal for existing or aspiring entrepreneurs who want to maximize their chances at securing a loan or investment.

The plan will have:

* 3 years production forcast

* 3 years sales forecast

* 3 years gross profit forecast

* 3 years OPEX forecast

* Net profit analysis

* Customer segmentation

Etc

Reach out via WhatsApp: 09022106607

1 Like

Re: How Would You Invest N3-5m? by RealEzee(m): 8:01pm On Nov 03, 2020
Lots of investments dey this same page tho, try them out with 1m and observe it, if u like what u see, increase am jejeli.

I need a loan tho
Re: How Would You Invest N3-5m? by RealEzee(m): 8:03pm On Nov 03, 2020
TheSparrow:
1. Buy poorly milled rice = N32k per (110-120)Kg

2. Take to rice Millers for polishing, sorting, destoning, and bagging. = N3000 for the (110-120)Kg above.

After step 2 above, you get a minimum of two 50Kg bags of good quality rice, which you can sell for 22k each. (Total = 44k).

Expenses = 35k + 2k(transport and miscellaneous) = 37K.

Gross Profit = 44k - 37k = 7k.

Do this for 100 of the bags in step 1 above and you get a gross profit of N700k monthly.

As your business grows, you work towards setting up your own rice Milling factory.

Wishing you all the best.

Meanwhile.

I can prepare a Bankable business plan for you on rice Milling or any business at a discounted price of N10,000 only.

The business plan is ideal for existing or aspiring entrepreneurs who want to maximize their chances at securing a loan or investment.

The plan will have:

* 3 years production forcast

* 3 years sales forecast

* 3 years gross profit forecast

* 3 years OPEX forecast

* Net profit analysis

* Customer segmentation

Etc

Reach out via WhatsApp: 09022106607
this rice stuff is interesting tho

1 Like

Re: How Would You Invest N3-5m? by FinanceHub: 8:13pm On Nov 03, 2020
RealEzee:
Lots of investments dey this same page tho, try them out with 1m and observe it, if u like what u see, increase am jejeli.

I need a loan tho

We offer loans to salary earners who are based in Lagos.

Please contact us on the email address on our profile
Re: How Would You Invest N3-5m? by RealEzee(m): 8:24pm On Nov 03, 2020
FinanceHub:

We offer loans to salary earners who are based in Lagos.

Please contact us on the email address on our profile
I'm not a salary earner tho, what I want to do is supply foodstuff(crayfish) and stock up ahead of the festives , what I need is #300k, 5 to 7% interest over 4 months,location Ogun State, can we still work?
Re: How Would You Invest N3-5m? by aycorporat(m): 10:17pm On Nov 03, 2020
Good day
With just 500k, I can help you get at least 50k monthly based on aqua culture (fingerlings precisely)
After every five weeks, fingerlings are sold out to an already established market that has a high demand for it at the rate of 10 naira per fingerling.
The capacity to produce 1million fingerlings is there, so do the math after the feed, medications and other things must have been deducted.
Re: How Would You Invest N3-5m? by Robert777789(f): 10:49pm On Nov 03, 2020
i do not know how
Re: How Would You Invest N3-5m? by FinanceHub: 11:16am On Nov 05, 2020
RealEzee:
I'm not a salary earner tho, what I want to do is supply foodstuff(crayfish) and stock up ahead of the festives , what I need is #300k, 5 to 7% interest over 4 months,location Ogun State, can we still work?

Sorry but we only offer loans to people who are in paid employment and based in Lagos.

We may make exceptions for people based in certain parts of Ogun State such as Ota, Ibafo and Mowe but the person must be a salary earner
Re: How Would You Invest N3-5m? by RealEzee(m): 11:28am On Nov 05, 2020
FinanceHub:

Sorry but we only offer loans to people who are in paid employment and based in Lagos.

We may make exceptions for people based in certain parts of Ogun State such as Ota, Ibafo and Mowe but the person must be a salary earner
aiit, can Akute and OLambe still considered?

thanks for the feedback bud.
Re: How Would You Invest N3-5m? by FinanceHub: 12:39am On Nov 06, 2020
RealEzee:
aiit, can Akute and OLambe still considered?

thanks for the feedback bud.

Yes people living in Alagbole, Akute, Lambe etc are eligible to get the loans so long as they are salary earners
Re: How Would You Invest N3-5m? by RealEzee(m): 8:20am On Nov 06, 2020
FinanceHub:

Yes people living in Alagbole, Akute, Lambe etc are eligible to get the loans so long as they are salary earners
aiit, thanks for the feedback.

(1) (Reply)

Bitcoin_Trading / A Friend Got Scammed This Morning To The Tune Of 1.9m / $300+ Daily Guaranteed...free Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.