Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,995 members, 7,880,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 12:32 PM

Gone Are The Days!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gone Are The Days!!! (467 Views)

Meet Athiak Dau Riak, 19-Year-Old Sudanese Girl Whose Marriage Has Gone Viral / “We Accidentally Had S*x One Of The Days You Went To Work” - Lady Reacts / Gone Are The Eras Of Six Packs , Women Are Now Eloping With Men With Pot Bellies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gone Are The Days!!! by bewacharlie(m): 11:23am On Aug 23, 2020
I dont really know how to put this in writing, but i will try my best and dont mind my topographic error.
I was in my room this morning listening to one of Brymo's track, it brought back some memories of those days when i used to think, care so much about people i love, people i cherish, i do try my best not to make them feel bad, i would do anything for them, i would go any length just to see them smile, those days i used to be good guy, his a nice guy... that's what most people say about me.
But now, the case is different....You have changed alot....their new slang, you don't care anymore.... YES.... I have changed, you care about me... i care about you, you call me... i call you. i feel a part of me is gone..
who else do feel this way...
Re: Gone Are The Days!!! by Martinez39s(m): 11:30am On Aug 23, 2020
You have gone. Every man ought to put himself first.

1 Like

Re: Gone Are The Days!!! by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 23, 2020
Lol. I can 100% relate.

If you think I stopped being nice, I’m sorry. I stopped being foolish

3 Likes

Re: Gone Are The Days!!! by HRHQueenPhil(f): 12:07pm On Aug 23, 2020
What a foolish write up. U don't know that it's God that is rewarding u for all the good u have been doing..we're u relying on human being to pay u back? U will wait tire. Be a blessing, call them,pray for them,if u have give oh...the amount of people dat has died this year shows that deathhas no respect for anybody..if u die, bank go chop ur money
Re: Gone Are The Days!!! by engrtee(f): 12:12pm On Aug 23, 2020
You have matured
Re: Gone Are The Days!!! by InYourHead: 12:14pm On Aug 23, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
What a foolish write up. U don't know that it's God that is rewarding u for all the good u have been doing..we're u relying on human being to pay u back? U will wait tire. Be a blessing, call them,pray for them,if u have give oh...the amount of people dat has died this year shows that deathhas no respect for anybody..if u die, bank go chop ur money
Must you insult him to make your point?
OP, do whatever makes you happy.
Re: Gone Are The Days!!! by HRHQueenPhil(f): 12:16pm On Aug 23, 2020
[quote author=InYourHead post=93131557] Must you insult him to make your point?
OP, do whatever makes you happy.[/qupote] I did not insult him but the write up. He must come out from that satanic mindset so he won't his blessing..if the words are harsh, perfect..

(1) (Reply)

Don't Be A Boring Girlfriend. / SHOCKING: Nigerian Woman Divorces Her Husbands Because Of Underwear. See What Ha / Mother Caught Trying To Sell Her Baby To Buy Shoe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.