Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,788 members, 7,875,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:24 AM

Do You Miss Your Ex? What Do You Miss About Him/her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Miss Your Ex? What Do You Miss About Him/her? (1303 Views)

Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? / My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? / She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Miss Your Ex? What Do You Miss About Him/her? by 01pudesseld: 12:04pm On Aug 23, 2020
Do you miss your ex? What do you miss about him/her?

Re: Do You Miss Your Ex? What Do You Miss About Him/her? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 12:10pm On Aug 23, 2020
I miss him carying me on his back wen I am sick or very last after a stressful day

1 Like

Re: Do You Miss Your Ex? What Do You Miss About Him/her? by techmo(m): 12:13pm On Aug 23, 2020
I miss her toxic bitter agbero drama, I miss her irrelevant silent treatment as if I care

Me sef show am

3 Likes

Re: Do You Miss Your Ex? What Do You Miss About Him/her? by yenereal(m): 12:19pm On Aug 23, 2020
Booked
Re: Do You Miss Your Ex? What Do You Miss About Him/her? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 23, 2020
We move grin
Re: Do You Miss Your Ex? What Do You Miss About Him/her? by samincredible44(m): 12:40pm On Aug 23, 2020
I miss her twerking,that girl can whine waist

1 Like

Re: Do You Miss Your Ex? What Do You Miss About Him/her? by paulolee(m): 1:22pm On Aug 23, 2020
i miss her sweet and delicious meals she do bring for me whenever she's visiting..
i miss her mad sex skills, d only bea wey ride me finish n i start to de think abt wifing her, mumu me...
i miss her wahala and she's also a good dancer and loves to dance, very flexible and gat d perfect shapes n ass..
lastly i miss the way she do support me financially whenever am broke bcox she's into runs and also fcking numerous sugar dady, i gat broke up with hee bcoz i got tired of treating std and sti..
Cynthia am really missing u badly and wish you could change bt it seems u prefar ur "sweet" kinda lifestyle...

5 Likes

Re: Do You Miss Your Ex? What Do You Miss About Him/her? by Movieplug(m): 1:23pm On Aug 23, 2020
Here to observe
Re: Do You Miss Your Ex? What Do You Miss About Him/her? by DaddyRochie1642: 2:31pm On Aug 23, 2020
paulolee:
i miss her sweet and delicious meals she do bring for me whenever she's visiting..
i miss her mad sex skills, d only bea wey ride me finish n i start to de think abt wifing her, mumu me...
i miss her wahala and she's also a good dancer and loves to dance, very flexible and gat d perfect shapes n ass..
lastly i miss the way she do support me financially whenever am broke bcox she's into runs and also fcking numerous sugar dady, i gat broke up with hee bcoz i got tired of treating std and sti..
Cynthia am really missing u badly and wish you could change bt it seems u prefar ur "sweet" kinda lifestyle...

Cynthia's KPEKUS must have really been the sweetest, ... See how Cynthia's KPEKUS made this our brother to type an Epistle grin grin

The Lord is your strength.

9 Likes

Re: Do You Miss Your Ex? What Do You Miss About Him/her? by paulolee(m): 2:36pm On Aug 23, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

Cynthia's KPEKUS must have really been the sweetest, ... See how Cynthia's KPEKUS made this our brother to type an Epistle grin grin

The Lord is your strength.
thanks bro, this post made me start missing dt nunu badly, kpekus wey de gimme electric shock weneva i go in and e get enough oil inside already....bt no probs since she say no be onli me go enjoy am..
Re: Do You Miss Your Ex? What Do You Miss About Him/her? by ifytrik(m): 2:38pm On Aug 23, 2020
I miss the way she sucked hell out of my koboko, if only i can make her quit her marriage ryt nw, i will marry her asap gringrin

1 Like

Re: Do You Miss Your Ex? What Do You Miss About Him/her? by Mijusmijus(m): 9:00am On Aug 24, 2020
Omo I miss some soothing bj . Bitch can suck dick for life
Re: Do You Miss Your Ex? What Do You Miss About Him/her? by akaahs(m): 11:00am On Aug 24, 2020
Her bj and tight pus*y
Re: Do You Miss Your Ex? What Do You Miss About Him/her? by Favour22amaka(f): 12:56pm On Aug 24, 2020
Nothing! Absolutely nothing, sum guys are scum.

1 Like

Re: Do You Miss Your Ex? What Do You Miss About Him/her? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 24, 2020
I miss being somewhere I don't know I was before coming to this place called earth. I would have preferred to be an alien.
Re: Do You Miss Your Ex? What Do You Miss About Him/her? by jassmenn(m): 4:00pm On Aug 24, 2020
Lol. Thank God the narrative is changing small small. Better luck tho
Favour22amaka:

1 Like

Re: Do You Miss Your Ex? What Do You Miss About Him/her? by evil1: 4:18pm On Aug 24, 2020
Favour22amaka:
its good u said some guys

(1) (Reply)

Big Bumbum On Display! Big Butt Instagram Queen Vera Sidika Strips For Instagram / How Can I Deal With This Hypocritical Friend? / Men Choose Your Network Accordingly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.