Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,924 members, 7,909,446 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 04:43 AM

Single Ladies To Do Drug Test B4 Marriage -NDLEA - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Single Ladies To Do Drug Test B4 Marriage -NDLEA (1086 Views)

Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? / Why Are Some Single Ladies So Comfortable Dating Married Men? / Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single Ladies To Do Drug Test B4 Marriage -NDLEA by sucess001(m): 12:28pm On Aug 23, 2020
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) has proposed to carry out drug tests for single ladies before embarking on marriages.

NDLEA Chairman, Mohammed Mustapha Abdalla, made this known on Friday, August 21, while destroying seized illicit substances in Maiduguri.

Abdalla said drug tests may be included in premarital screenings due to the increase in rate of drug addiction among girls and married women.

The NDLEA boss said the target of illicit trafficked drugs which hitherto used to be among the male youthful population was fast expanding to now include teenage girls, young women and old married women.

https://dailytimes.ng/single-ladies-to-undergo-drug-tests-before-marriages-ndlea/
Re: Single Ladies To Do Drug Test B4 Marriage -NDLEA by Ishilove: 12:31pm On Aug 23, 2020
He is high on his own fart. The test should also be carried out on men too.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Ladies To Do Drug Test B4 Marriage -NDLEA by sucess001(m): 12:33pm On Aug 23, 2020
Ishilove:
He is high on his own fart. The test should also be carried out on men too.

Lmao. See the thinking levels of the people in authority. You see why we are where we are?

3 Likes

Re: Single Ladies To Do Drug Test B4 Marriage -NDLEA by Ishilove: 12:33pm On Aug 23, 2020
sucess001:

Lmao. See the thinking levels of the people in authority. You see why we are where we are?
I see it, and I don't like what I am seeing.

2 Likes

Re: Single Ladies To Do Drug Test B4 Marriage -NDLEA by bukatyne(f): 12:34pm On Aug 23, 2020
When only men were taking it, did they do tests for them before marriage abi where is this madness coming from!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Ladies To Do Drug Test B4 Marriage -NDLEA by Officialgarri: 12:37pm On Aug 23, 2020
bukatyne:
When only men were taking it, did they do tests for them before marriage abi where is this madness coming from!
What kind of food combination is this? embarassed
Re: Single Ladies To Do Drug Test B4 Marriage -NDLEA by Kalatium(m): 12:50pm On Aug 23, 2020
This is preposterous
Re: Single Ladies To Do Drug Test B4 Marriage -NDLEA by illicit(m): 1:16pm On Aug 23, 2020
Kalatium:
This is preposterous
Very ridiculous
Re: Single Ladies To Do Drug Test B4 Marriage -NDLEA by sucess001(m): 1:51pm On Aug 23, 2020
We need to make noise and stop this madness o
Re: Single Ladies To Do Drug Test B4 Marriage -NDLEA by sucess001(m): 1:52pm On Aug 23, 2020
Since youths are busy with big brother naija, they re just signing all types of laws into existence

3 Likes

Re: Single Ladies To Do Drug Test B4 Marriage -NDLEA by DaddyRochie1642: 2:17pm On Aug 23, 2020
sucess001:
We need to make noise and stop this madness o

If you like Make noise from now till tomorrow, nothing will change grin grin
Re: Single Ladies To Do Drug Test B4 Marriage -NDLEA by sucess001(m): 5:46pm On Aug 23, 2020
I pity the ladies though
Re: Single Ladies To Do Drug Test B4 Marriage -NDLEA by Superpower(m): 6:05pm On Aug 23, 2020
What about single men? Rubbish
Re: Single Ladies To Do Drug Test B4 Marriage -NDLEA by sucess001(m): 8:57pm On Aug 23, 2020
Superpower:
What about single men? Rubbish

Maybe we should do too
Re: Single Ladies To Do Drug Test B4 Marriage -NDLEA by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 23, 2020
It's a welcome idea. As evident in the activities of most women on this forum, it's very obvious to every discerning person that the majority of our women aren't psychologically healthy partly due to drugs abuses - the men don't seem better anyway.

3 Likes

Re: Single Ladies To Do Drug Test B4 Marriage -NDLEA by LadySarah: 10:54pm On Aug 23, 2020
grin
O na ako inyo!
Re: Single Ladies To Do Drug Test B4 Marriage -NDLEA by DoubleEngine007: 8:19am On Aug 24, 2020
With the way they stab husbands with knives these days ,I think its a welcome idea.. Me can't marry any lady that takes hard drugs before.. Personally me go first do the test for her myself, before introduction sef..

2 Likes

Re: Single Ladies To Do Drug Test B4 Marriage -NDLEA by Mindlog: 8:51am On Aug 24, 2020
Are those the ladies would marry, drug-free?
Re: Single Ladies To Do Drug Test B4 Marriage -NDLEA by merieam16(f): 10:09am On Aug 24, 2020
Wat er dez ones sayin.nonsense nd ....
Re: Single Ladies To Do Drug Test B4 Marriage -NDLEA by sucess001(m): 11:36am On Aug 24, 2020
merieam16:
Wat er dez ones sayin.nonsense nd ....

Ingredient...#fixed
Re: Single Ladies To Do Drug Test B4 Marriage -NDLEA by culf: 11:39am On Aug 24, 2020
imagine! SMH
Re: Single Ladies To Do Drug Test B4 Marriage -NDLEA by pretydiva(f): 11:57am On Aug 24, 2020
Same test should be carried on single men too before getting married. Shikena

What is good for the goose is also good for the gander
Re: Single Ladies To Do Drug Test B4 Marriage -NDLEA by faithfull18(f): 3:06pm On Aug 24, 2020
Lol, single ladies have suffered in this world.
Re: Single Ladies To Do Drug Test B4 Marriage -NDLEA by GboyegaD(m): 3:12pm On Aug 24, 2020
Are these guys for real? Nigeria is just a joke.

This chairman needs be relieved of his job if this is how he reasons.
Re: Single Ladies To Do Drug Test B4 Marriage -NDLEA by sucess001(m): 5:12pm On Aug 24, 2020
GboyegaD:
Are these guys for real? Nigeria is just a joke.

This chairman needs be relieved of his job if this is how he reasons.

Complete joke.
Re: Single Ladies To Do Drug Test B4 Marriage -NDLEA by nifton(m): 6:30pm On Aug 24, 2020
Just to satisfy my curiosity; What will be the penalty if she fails the drug test? Will that make her illegible for marriage? If so, it then means all these guys wey dey nut crack no qualify to marry oh.
#Naija I hail oh!

1 Like

Re: Single Ladies To Do Drug Test B4 Marriage -NDLEA by sisisioge: 8:14pm On Aug 24, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Them get money for that side nau...you never buy hair, buy cloths, buy shoes, buy bags, buy cream, buy soaps, buy shampoos, buy perfumes ...Lord so much buys sef! The matter tire o grin grin
Re: Single Ladies To Do Drug Test B4 Marriage -NDLEA by sucess001(m): 8:31pm On Aug 24, 2020
nifton:
Just to satisfy my curiosity; What will be the penalty if she fails the drug test? Will that make her illegible for marriage? If so, it then means all these guys wey dey nut crack no qualify to marry oh.
#Naija I hail oh!

She will be confiscated by the NDLEA Chairman as exhibit grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Single Ladies To Do Drug Test B4 Marriage -NDLEA by postmann: 8:48pm On Aug 24, 2020
Stupid idiot of an NDLEA boss. How's it legal or rational to mandate anyone male or female to undergo a drug test when such a one wasn't caught or found with drugs?

Oh, lemme guess, the NDLEA would be in charge of running such random tests and issuance of certificate of validity. Corrupt buffoons with brains just a step above cud chewing animals.

2 Likes

Re: Single Ladies To Do Drug Test B4 Marriage -NDLEA by sucess001(m): 5:59pm On Aug 28, 2020
postmann:
Stupid idiot of an NDLEA boss. How's it legal or rational to mandate anyone male or female to undergo a drug test when such a one wasn't caught or found with drugs?

Oh, lemme guess, the NDLEA would be in charge of running such random tests and issuance of certificate of validity. Corrupt buffoons with brains just a step above cud chewing animals.

I swear

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Emotional Moment As Argentina Legalises Abortion In Historic Vote (Photos) / Billionaires’ Eldest Child, Jennifer,To Inherit Less Than 1% Of Their Wealth / I'm A Damn Rapist!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.