Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,307 members, 7,940,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 08:16 PM

Triangle - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Triangle (254 Views)

Triangle Of Seduction - Romance Novel / Love Triangle 1 - The Storm / Triangle...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Triangle by rowland996: 3:23pm On Aug 23, 2020
Hello!!! so I'm more of a reader than a writer but I just choose to do this and I hope that you all will enjoy this piece of work.
PROLOGUE
This story centers on the life of three secondary school students and how they unknowingly formed a love triangle, but at the end of it all, only true love will prevail.
The protagonist of this piece is John,a sixteen years old ss2 student who fell in love with his classmate without knowing that another friend of his was also crushing on him baaaad bad. what will happen when all secrets are exposed? is John's true love really his crush or the one crushing on him? what will be the end result of all of this? Find out on this one of a kind piece!!!
Re: Triangle by rowland996: 3:59pm On Aug 23, 2020
CHAPTER 1 INTRODUCTION
JOHN'S POV
My name is john, hmm what can I say about myself? well I'm sixteen, not your typical tall dark and handsome but trust me I ain't that bad either, baby face,pink lips and a killer smile I think it's enough to be a player but I ain't one. You can see me as more of a lover boy boy, a fool for love, if I love you it's always to my own disadvantage but what can I say?
I school at Greater height college and happen to love my school because it's one of the best in town though not overly expensive but at least it worth it. An ss2 art student with a flair for singing,if you hear me sing then you will know what it's not really by mouth. Though I'm a very shy and reserved kind of person but there are times I just become very wild and playful, I have confusing personality and even I get confused of who I really am
Daniel and Ayomide are my friends in school,though there are other buddies but I think I'm more into those two than any other person and I really like them.
Now time for a little spill, erhhmmmm, you see I really like this girl in my class and precious is her name but I don't think she feels the same way about me, I mean she gives me a kinda vibe like she's really into me and then the next minute it's like I'm her worst enemy but I'm sure she likes me or..... ... I don't really know.
PRECIOUS' POV
My name is precious Edwards, I'm fifteen years old and in ss2 at Greater height college. I'm a kind of person that don't really care about stuffs, I do what ever I want without thinking of the consequence. I'd say school is one of my best place to be because it's always fun for me not because I get bored at home but because that is where all the crazy is, a mixture of the good kids plus the up and coming bad and the already bad and you get a mad house, but I love it all.
My family, well I stay with my parents alone cause all of my siblings have moved out, either married or schooling far away, I don't really like to talk about my family but I stay with my parents alone. Now most times I'm always alone at home which I kinda like cause my parents can be frustrating, they are nice people just old fashioned, modern day and fashioned equals a lot of disagreement which is why I'm grateful they are mostly away during the day.
School is fun, though not the studying part, don't get me wrong I'm not some dummy but I'd rather play than read, I'm all about the fun. John! John!! John!!! you might be wondering why I'm calling his name, well, the truth is I actually like the boy just that he's too shy for me, most times when we talk he barely can look into my eyes talk more of professing his feelings for me, you might be wondering how I know, it's an open secret that he really likes me and I use the opportunity to rip him off, I get whatever I ask from him, simply put, John is a cheerful giver.

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Scriptwriter / Spotlight: Ayomide D'great Set To Release His Long-awaited Virtual Poetry Series / Talented Romance Writers Get In Here!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.