Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,966 members, 7,873,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:04 AM

Forgive Me If I've Wronged You, Senator Kalu Appeals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forgive Me If I've Wronged You, Senator Kalu Appeals (439 Views)

Arochukwu Indigenes Block Senator Kalu's Convoy, Give Him Food Items (Photos) / 'I Know We Have Wronged You, Please Forgive Us' - Senator Florence Ita-giwa Begs / Senator Kalu Replies Akpabio Over NDDC Contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forgive Me If I've Wronged You, Senator Kalu Appeals by Metrix147: 9:18pm On Aug 23, 2020
The Senate Chief Whip, Senator Orji Uzor Kalu has appealed to anyone he has offended to please forgive him.

He equally said he has forgiven anyone who has in anyway wronged him.

In a chat with ABN TV on Saturday, the former Abia governor said he bears no grudges against anyone, maintaining that he has forgiven all in line with the divine injunction on the principles of forgiveness.

He called on Nigerians to eschew bitterness and imbibe the spirit of love for one another.

He also commended the military and other security agencies across the country for their efforts in securing the people but tasked them to make more sacrifices to further curtail insecurity.

Source: https://abntv.ng/2020/08/forgive-me-if-ive-wronged-you-orji-kalu-appeals/

Cc; lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forgive Me If I've Wronged You, Senator Kalu Appeals by bankulizer: 9:19pm On Aug 23, 2020
We have forgiven you, go and sin no more.

1 Like

Re: Forgive Me If I've Wronged You, Senator Kalu Appeals by BREYZ: 9:26pm On Aug 23, 2020
2023 loading & he will come and commit multitude of sins grin cheesy

Evil men
Re: Forgive Me If I've Wronged You, Senator Kalu Appeals by donbachi(m): 9:31pm On Aug 23, 2020
Go and plead with aba people on aba roads.

1 Like

Re: Forgive Me If I've Wronged You, Senator Kalu Appeals by chatinent: 9:58pm On Aug 23, 2020
My friend says he prefers forgiving him seeing him behind bars weeping. So funny.
Re: Forgive Me If I've Wronged You, Senator Kalu Appeals by Annie939(f): 10:32pm On Aug 23, 2020
see them............... politicians evil runs in there blood
Re: Forgive Me If I've Wronged You, Senator Kalu Appeals by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 23, 2020
Return all the billions you looted and ask the ritualist you annointed to succeed you and who later betrayed you Theodore Orji to return his loot as well.

(1) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: Top NDDC Officials Arrested For Alleged Fraud / Blasphemy: Can't We Contribute Money To Appeal Against The Judgement. / What If Iyamu Later Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.