Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,720 members, 7,882,443 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 05:21 AM

How I Escaped From Police Custody: Sunday Shodipe - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Escaped From Police Custody: Sunday Shodipe (392 Views)

Sunday Shodipe, Oyo Killer, Rearrested, Back In Police Custody / Sunday Shodipe: IGP Deploys Crack Detectives To Oyo State / Woman Killed In Ibadan After Sunday Shodipe Fled Police Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Escaped From Police Custody: Sunday Shodipe by article1: 9:23pm On Aug 23, 2020
Sunday Shodipe, the man suspected to be behind series of killings and rape of women in Akinyele area of Ibadan, the capital of Oyo State, has told the police how he escaped from their custody after he was first arrested.

Shodipe was rearrested on Sunday after he escaped from the Mokola Police Station where he was detained after his arrest seven days ago.

The suspect told the Police that he escaped after a new Divisional Police Officer, deployed to the station allowed an officer he identified as Funsho to allow him to take his bath.

He said he ran away despite warnings from the police officer.

Shodipe said he escaped when he saw that the officer was discussing with another person and was not paying attention to him.

Shodipe said: “The new female DPO asked officer Funsho to allow me take my bath. He cautioned me not to try to escape when I am taking my bath.

“I escaped when I saw him discussing with another person. I climbed the borehole pole and jumped the fence. The people living in the area saw me when I escaped but they did not raise any alarm.”

Shodipe was re-arrested today in the Bodija area of Ibadan, after a massive manhunt.
Re: How I Escaped From Police Custody: Sunday Shodipe by Shellsploit: 9:25pm On Aug 23, 2020
Op where's your sourc na
Re: How I Escaped From Police Custody: Sunday Shodipe by donbachi(m): 9:30pm On Aug 23, 2020
Na dungeon dem go put u dis time...no more bathing.
Re: How I Escaped From Police Custody: Sunday Shodipe by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 23, 2020
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: How I Escaped From Police Custody: Sunday Shodipe by Oxb90: 9:34pm On Aug 23, 2020
Even though you are an animal, yet the police at this time decided to handle you like a human, but you chose to show that you are truly an animal. You will learn henceforth that the Nigerian police are not really friendly.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Girl Poisoned Herself Over Boyfriend's Ending There Relationship. / 38-year-old Man Allegedly Rapes Three Daughters Aged 9 Months, 3 And 5 Years / Newborn Baby Girl Found In Bin Bag With Knife Sticking Out Of Her Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.