Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,332 members, 7,943,825 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 04:50 AM

Bayern Munich: First Unbeaten Champions Since Manchester United In 2007/08 - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bayern Munich: First Unbeaten Champions Since Manchester United In 2007/08 (45834 Views)

Just A Year Since Manchester City Sold Him For £6.3m, Psg Want To Sign Playmaker / Sir Ferguson's Man United 2007/08 Team Voted Premier League's Greatest Ever / Parma 0-4 Juventus: Ronaldo At The Double As Unbeaten Champions Impress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayern Munich: First Unbeaten Champions Since Manchester United In 2007/08 by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 24, 2020
ezechi24:

When your mates are watching big brother ...you want to form real man by watching soccer...oga go and watch your futsal one of the dumbest comments ive seen in days.
adeniyi65:

Who are you to lambast us? grin grin
Quietly:

Oga gerrrout Jo....
Who call you here
Leave here...
God go punish you if care is not taken...
Get lost... grin
Frenzy01:

Who ask you for all this shalaye wey you dey talk. If football dey boring to you go dey watch cricket abeg, BBNaija dey there too

I'm sorry kids if i touched a nerve, but just like you all have your opinions, i also have mine, there shouldn't be any war in that.
You know, nature coded a tag or taxonomic hierarchy on each individual at birth. Each person is given a tag when he/she is born to life. Some are coded as superiors while some are coded as subordinates. However, in-order to keep life in balance, the ratio of superiors to subordinates must be minimum to maximum. That is why you have a single leader and millions of followers; a single celebrity ratio millions of fans, a single ruler ratio millions of subjects. Few of us were not coded to be subordinates.
There are only few 'Ronaldos and Messis' in life ratio millions or billions of their fans who spend their own lives watching the former on TV, promoting them, arguing about them all day, spending all the time on social media discussing about them, but some of us aren't meant to live like this.
While there are few superiors who spend their time to make themselves what they should be, there are billions of subordinates who spend their own lives promoting and serving the superiors, that is why i perfectly understand you all, but then, you should also understand me. That is why i'm taking time to explain this to you. There are lots of secrets about how this life operates and i can't explain them all, but once there is a chance like this, i try to explain, peradventure someone it's meant for would find it and read it. Premium stuffs like this are only meant for few people who're meant to understand it.

So, like i was saying, if Pessi or Penaldo have used all their lives being fan and watching football and arguing about football, they will never be football stars they're today. It's ironic that football stars spend less time watching football themselves than their fans, it's ironic that Mark Zuckerberg who enjoys all the money of Facebook spends lesser time on his own Facebook than millions of users who spend their whole lives there. Such is life.
So, if your genetic tag is to be on the receiving end in life, i'm not here to crucify you, enjoy your fan-ship and follower-ship, except that you understand my own side of the story too.
Millions of fans spent their lives watching and voting Mercy last season, but here is Mercy this season, saying she doesn't have that time to wake up at night and watch how some BBN housemates sleep. I can't blame her, that's how to know superiors from subordinates. She didn't tie rope on the neck of anyone last season to watch or vote her. Those people just decided on their own to serve Mercy. Being subordinates feels at home with so many people in life, few of us don't feel at home with such because that wasn't our genetic tag.

Once you're meant to be a superior, even if you're not yet at the position you want or you're yet to have the money you want, you're still a potential celebrity. Even if you're yet to become a celebrity, you won't feel comfortable being a loyal fan.
For those who're meant to be superiors in life, it's better to die trying to be a celebrity than feel comfortable being a fan. It's better to die trying than settle for the less. It's more noble to die trying than be a subject. But the good thing is, most superiors don't die trying, the always get to where they're meant to be sooner or later. I always have a lot of things to say but there is no time.
No time kids, i'm out of here.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bayern Munich: First Unbeaten Champions Since Manchester United In 2007/08 by ezechi24(m): 1:30pm On Aug 24, 2020
light099:

I'm sorry kids if i touched a nerve, but just like you all have your opinions, i also have mine, there shouldn't be any war in that.
You know, nature coded a tag or taxonomic hierarchy on each individual at birth. Each person is given a tag when he/she is born to life. Some are coded as superiors while some are coded as subordinates. However, in-order to keep life in balance, the ratio of superiors to subordinates must be minimum to maximum. That is why you have a single leader and millions of followers; a single celebrity ratio millions of fans, a single ruler ratio millions of subjects. Few of us were not coded to be subordinates.
There are only few 'Ronaldos and Messis' in life ratio millions or billions of their fans who spend their own lives watching the former on TV, promoting them, arguing about them all day, spending all the time on social media discussing about them, but some of us aren't meant to live like this.
While there are few superiors who spend their time to make themselves what they should be, there are billions of subordinates who spend their own lives promoting and serving the superiors, that is why i perfectly understand you all, but then, you should also understand me. That is why i'm taking time to explain this to you. There are lots of secrets about how this life operates and i can't explain them all, but once there is a chance like this, i try to explain, peradventure someone it's meant for would find it and read it. Premium stuffs like this are only meant for few people who're meant to understand it.

So, like i was saying, if Pessi or Penaldo have used all their lives being fan and watching football and arguing about football, they will never be football stars they're today. It's ironic that football stars spend less time watching football themselves than their fans, it's ironic that Mark Zuckerberg who enjoys all the money of Facebook spends lesser time on his own Facebook than millions of users who spend their whole lives there. Such is life.
So, if your genetic tag is to be on the receiving end in life, i'm not here to crucify you, enjoy your fan-ship and follower-ship, except that you understand my own side of the story too.
Millions of fans spent their lives watching and voting Mercy last season, but here is Mercy this season, saying she doesn't have that time to wake up at night and watch how some BBN housemates sleep. I can't blame her, that's how to know superiors from subordinates. She didn't tie rope on the neck of anyone last season to watch or vote her. Those people just decided on their own to serve Mercy. Being subordinates feels at home with so many people in life, few of us don't feel at home with such because that wasn't our genetic tag.

Once you're meant to be a superior, even if you're not yet at the position you want or you're yet to have the money you want, you're still a potential celebrity. Even if you're yet to become a celebrity, you won't feel comfortable being a loyal fan.
For those who're meant to be superiors in life, it's better to die trying to be a celebrity than feel comfortable being a fan. It's better to die trying than settle for the less. It's more noble to die trying than be a subject. But the good thing is, most superiors don't die trying, the always get to where they're meant to be sooner or later. I always have a lot of things to say but there is no time.

You sound like a Buffon...for your mind now you jut wrote something meaningful.. Dey speak English like say you better pass any body you just mentioned... I am not hear to tell you of billionaires that are great soccer fans( dangote that wants to buy arsenal, David beckam in though they are business men but they are also great soccer fans no billionaire would invest in something without having passion for that thing, DJ cuppy the daughter of a billionaire is a soccer fan) so many people that are far more better than you are soccer fans or you think we are jobless because we are football fans?...oga make I tell you every one has something dey love to do and watch ..but not for a grown up man to talk trash about the things of men...I won't be surprised to see someone like you watching soaps and Indian films...any ways na you get your life but I'lld advice you to stop acting like a sissi.
Re: Bayern Munich: First Unbeaten Champions Since Manchester United In 2007/08 by seguno2: 1:38pm On Aug 24, 2020
obembet:
Guys.. Help me give this guy like abeg..

Your personal text and signature don’t match, why is that so

1 Like

Re: Bayern Munich: First Unbeaten Champions Since Manchester United In 2007/08 by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 24, 2020
I've fallen for this Bayern Team
Re: Bayern Munich: First Unbeaten Champions Since Manchester United In 2007/08 by Bimpe29: 2:47pm On Aug 24, 2020
Congratulations to Philippe Coutinho for his resilience for success and his doggedness towards his passion.

This affirm the perpetuity of effective delight in good attitude, discipline, belief, resilience, passion and diligence.
Re: Bayern Munich: First Unbeaten Champions Since Manchester United In 2007/08 by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 24, 2020
ezechi24:

You sound like a Buffon...for your mind now you jut wrote something meaningful.. Dey speak English like say you better pass any body you just mentioned... I am not hear to tell you of billionaires that are great soccer fans( dangote that wants to buy arsenal, David beckam in though they are business men but they are also great soccer fans no billionaire would invest in something without having passion for that thing, DJ cuppy the daughter of a billionaire is a soccer fan) so many people that are far more better than you are soccer fans or you think we are jobless because we are football fans?...oga make I tell you every one has something dey love to do and watch ..but not for a grown up man to talk trash about the things of men...I won't be surprised to see someone like you watching soaps and Indian films...any ways na you get your life but I'lld advice you to stop acting like a sissi.

Good reply son, but unlike all others who replied, I noticed all your comments portrayed someone who was emotionally wounded and offended. Likely you're hot tempered or have very touchy emotions. If someone doesn't have same opinion as yours, there's no reason to get mad or feel offended, being different is what makes each person unique and life fun. It's a sign of emotional immaturity, instability, weakness or insecurity when you easily get mad at someone having a different opinion from yours or any other minor issue.

Now back to the point you made in your comment. I said your reply is a good response because what I wanted to say is indirectly embedded in your reply. Being a football fan doesn't mean a person is jobless, being a fan to remain jobless is the issue.
Most jobless people stay poor by using their precious time and lives being fans, while rich people are fans to get more rich. Subordinates waste their lives promoting and adding benefit to the lives of the superior.
Like you rightly said in your reply "no billionaire would invest in something without having passion for that thing", that is, when a billionaire is a passionate fan, he looks for a way to convert his passion into investment and money. That is it. Superior people always utilize their endeavours and time to make more money, they don't throw away their precious time cheaply in the name of profitless passion, only subordinates waste all their time and lives to make others rich, all in the name of passion.
Even if Dangote wastes his time watching football, at least, he has enough money already, he's not losing, while he's making money for some people, some other people are making money for him too. But the reserve is the case for majority, they don't have, they continue not to have and they use all their time in making others richer.
Re: Bayern Munich: First Unbeaten Champions Since Manchester United In 2007/08 by Mufa: 4:25pm On Aug 24, 2020
[Which one b illegall 4 dere noe angryquote author=Sonfethopia post=93153219]Well deserved victory, a lot of persons were on Bayern's side not because they don't like PSG but because they don't like neymar.

PSG wasted too many chances and let Bayern grow into the game.

This Bayern team is a combination of klopps Liverpool and Ferguson's man utd. Very illegal team.[/quote]
Re: Bayern Munich: First Unbeaten Champions Since Manchester United In 2007/08 by ezechi24(m): 8:05pm On Aug 24, 2020
light099:

Good reply son, but unlike all others who replied, I noticed all your comments portrayed someone who was emotionally wounded and offended. Likely you're hot tempered or have very touchy emotions. If someone doesn't have same opinion as yours, there's no reason to get mad or feel offended, being different is what makes each person unique and life fun. It's a sign of emotional immaturity, instability, weakness or insecurity when you easily get mad at someone having a different opinion from yours or any other minor issue.

Now back to the point you made in your comment. I said your reply is a good response because what I wanted to say is indirectly embedded in your reply. Being a football fan doesn't mean a person is jobless, being a fan to remain jobless is the issue.
Most jobless people stay poor by using their precious time and lives being fans, while rich people are fans to get more rich. Subordinates waste their lives promoting and adding benefit to the lives of the superior.
Like you rightly said in your reply "no billionaire would invest in something without having passion for that thing", that is, when a billionaire is a passionate fan, he looks for a way to convert his passion into investment and money. That is it. Superior people always utilize their endeavours and time to make more money, they don't throw away their precious time cheaply in the name of profitless passion, only subordinates waste all their time and lives to make others rich, all in the name of passion.
Even if Dangote wastes his time watching football, at least, he has enough money already, he's not losing, while he's making money for some people, some other people are making money for him too. But the reserve is the case for majority, they don't have, they continue not to have and they use all their time in making others richer.

Lolzz I can never be mad about your opinions and your choice..but mind you things dont always go as planed for most people in the sense that everybody can not be rich at tgesame time, so stop thinking that fans don't have plans for them selves...I bet you don't know that football is the only sport that brings the world together..I challenge you to tell me any sport that can unit the world like soccer..and you also have to acknowledge the fact that not all rich people invest in their passions...moreover you still have the feeling that people waste their time supporting people, naaaa ..I still think you are getting it very wrong every human must have a passion for something..I guess you love music and you are indirectly making those artists rich if not richer...see intact everything we do in this life we indirectly or directly enrich others think about it...you must have a passion and that your passion is making other people rich that's it.
Re: Bayern Munich: First Unbeaten Champions Since Manchester United In 2007/08 by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 25, 2020
ezechi24:

Lolzz I can never be mad about your opinions and your choice..but mind you things dont always go as planed for most people in the sense that everybody can not be rich at tgesame time, so stop thinking that fans don't have plans for them selves...I bet you don't know that football is the only sport that brings the world together..I challenge you to tell me any sport that can unit the world like soccer..and you also have to acknowledge the fact that not all rich people invest in their passions...moreover you still have the feeling that people waste their time supporting people, naaaa ..I still think you are getting it very wrong every human must have a passion for something..I guess you love music and you are indirectly making those artists rich if not richer...see intact everything we do in this life we indirectly or directly enrich others think about it...you must have a passion and that your passion is making other people rich that's it.

Another very good response i must say, seems you perfectly understand what i'm talking about, except that you're still missing the hidden truth. You made two valid points. First 'everything we do in this life we directly or indirectly enrich others'. Second, 'everyone one must have passion for something', very true.
For someone like me, it's not even, just passion for something, i have passion for a lot of things. I'm a fan of many things, but i can't regard myself as a perpetual cash-cow which enriches others. There's a clear boundary between a 'fan' and a 'fawner'.
Arsenal lost, the lazy players who lost already went clubbing the following day, and alert don enter account steady, while so called poor fans are depressed for weeks. They are no longer die hard fans, rather, they're die-hard mumu. Infact some people can miss rare job opportunity just to watch their team, all in the name of mumu die-hard fan. Players are on the field performing their jobs to get paid, mumu fan sacrifices his own job in the name of mumu passion.
Ronaldo is in the gym in order to stay fit to get more pay and fame, some poor guys are on social media arguing all day about same Ronaldo. That's no longer being fan, that's being a die-hard mumu. Ronaldo himself doesn't use all his time to argue about himself, he uses his time to build his career. So, does it mean Ronaldo has lesser passion for himself, than those who call themselves fans? No! The word fan and passion are among the most abused and misunderstood words. Especially a lifelong profitless passion is synonymous to folly.
I'm a fan but Ronaldo is making something out of his life, i have to make something out of my own life too. Only a fawner wastes all his time and life on other people in the name of passion or die-hard fan. That is the epitome of folly.
If Ronaldo spends his leisure time supporting Rihanna, that's perfect. He's not losing anything. While he's building someone else's career, many other people are building his own career. It's a balance equation. We can't convert all our 24hrs into profit, one way or the other, our time should enrich others too, except that the equation must be balance, so that the profits exceeds the loses as multiple times as possible.
All work and no play is a disaster, we use entertainment for relaxation and fun, but when wasting your whole life on other people becomes a full-time job, that is where the problem is. You see a lot of Nigerian youths, all they do each day is wake up and roam all social media, tweeting and trending every dumb things. They sleep late at night and wake up to repeat the same thing everyday, you now ask yourself when these people have time to think or build their own lives.
Like i said in my first reply, the sad news is that nothing will change, that is how this life was programmed. That is the only way life can be balanced. If everyone has the mind of a leader, there won't be the followers. Many are made to be followers, only few are made to be leaders. That is why majority of people feel at home with being subordinates. Majority feel at home with wasting their lives on few others. That's the way they've been programmed by nature.
Re: Bayern Munich: First Unbeaten Champions Since Manchester United In 2007/08 by ezechi24(m): 12:13pm On Aug 25, 2020
light099:

Another very good response i must say, seems you perfectly understand what i'm talking about, except that you're still missing the hidden truth. You made two valid points. First 'everything we do in this life we directly or indirectly enrich others'. Second, 'everyone one must have passion for something', very true.
For someone like me, it's not even, just passion for something, i have passion for a lot of things. I'm a fan of many things, but i can't regard myself as a perpetual cash-cow which enriches others. There's a clear boundary between a 'fan' and a 'fawner'.
Arsenal lost, the lazy players who lost already went clubbing the following day, and alert don enter account steady, while so called poor fans are depressed for weeks. They are no longer die hard fans, rather, they're die-hard mumu. Infact some people can miss rare job opportunity just to watch their team, all in the name of mumu die-hard fan. Players are on the field performing their jobs to get paid, mumu fan sacrifices his own job in the name of mumu passion.
Ronaldo is in the gym in order to stay fit to get more pay and fame, some poor guys are on social media arguing all day about same Ronaldo. That's no longer being fan, that's being a die-hard mumu. Ronaldo himself doesn't use all his time to argue about himself, he uses his time to build his career. So, does it mean Ronaldo has lesser passion for himself, than those who call themselves fans? No! The word fan and passion are among the most abused and misunderstood words. Especially a lifelong profitless passion is synonymous to folly.
I'm a fan but Ronaldo is making something out of his life, i have to make something out of my own life too. Only a fawner wastes all his time and life on other people in the name of passion or die-hard fan. That is the epitome of folly.
If Ronaldo spends his leisure time supporting Rihanna, that's perfect. He's not losing anything. While he's building someone else's career, many other people are building his own career. It's a balance equation. We can't convert all our 24hrs into profit, one way or the other, our time should enrich others too, except that the equation must be balance, so that the profits exceeds the loses as multiple times as possible.
All work and no play is a disaster, we use entertainment for relaxation and fun, but when wasting your whole life on other people becomes a full-time job, that is where the problem is. You see a lot of Nigerian youths, all they do each day is wake up and roam all social media, tweeting and trending every dumb things. They sleep late at night and wake up to repeat the same thing everyday, you now ask yourself when these people have time to think or build their own lives.
Like i said in my first reply, the sad news is that nothing will change, that is how this life was programmed. That is the only way life can be balanced. If everyone has the mind of a leader, there won't be the followers. Many are made to be followers, only few are made to be leaders. That is why majority of people feel at home with being subordinates. Majority feel at home with wasting their lives on few others. That's the way they've been programmed by nature.

Now you've said the one thing you've been missing( not all fans are wayward)...many die hard fans have good jobs they do, many have businesses they run...I've seen many rich men argue about sports, pilitics and so many other stuffs that doesn't make then useless actually its fun making argument about whose best that's what makes men to be men...taking life too serious is bad...try to catch some fun..I bet you've never played football before if you have, you wouldn't see this as an issue....you must have argued about something before even if it's not football perhaps politics...now does that make you a fool?.
Re: Bayern Munich: First Unbeaten Champions Since Manchester United In 2007/08 by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 25, 2020
ezechi24:

Now you've said the one thing you've been missing( not all fans are wayward)...many die hard fans have good jobs they do, many have businesses they run...I've seen many rich men argue about sports, pilitics and so many other stuffs that doesn't make then useless actually its fun making argument about whose best that's what makes men to be men...taking life too serious is bad...try to catch some fun..I bet you've never played football before if you have, you wouldn't see this as an issue....you must have argued about something before even if it's not football perhaps politics...now does that make you a fool?.

You're still missing the point. I get your point but you're yet to get mine. The reply to this your response is already in my last reply you mentioned.
I already said it, if Ronaldo uses his time to promote Rihanna, he's not losing anything. If you have a steady good pay, you use entertainment and all those arguments as fun and relaxation. That is very clear.
If Bill gate wastes his money to eat from Salt Bae's restaurant everyday, he's not losing because some other people will indirectly reimburse him back for what he has lost. That is not the issue.

The problem are those who don't have anything, yet they further continue to waste their precious lives on profitless things in the name of passion. These category of people are the majority in life. Nobody is here to argue with you about Dangote being a fan, rich people like entertainment a lot, that is how they cool off after making some good cash. The argument is about those whose only full-time job in life is wasting their time to enrich others. No income or impact in life, no ambition, no struggle to be somebody, all they do is waste their lives away in the name of so called passion.

All I've said starting from the first reply to this point, are well explained and very easy to understand.
Re: Bayern Munich: First Unbeaten Champions Since Manchester United In 2007/08 by adeniyi65(m): 1:08am On Aug 27, 2020
light099:

You definitely have some genuine points.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Nigerians Who Have Played Under Peseiro / Meet Anthony Joshua's Lookalike (Pictured) / 11 Nigerian Footballers Who Have Never Played For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.