Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,993 members, 7,880,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 12:23 PM

Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! (109 Views)

The Religion That is Practicing What Jesus Taught. / Majority Of Christians Cannot Tell You What “jesus” Really Means / Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! by WINNERSMOG: 10:29am On Aug 24, 2020
Supernatural Change of Level

During one of the Sunday services in January this year, Bishop unveiled about 8 printed Kingdom Advancement Prayer Bulletin for our engagement and encouraged us to maximize this opportunity for our advancement in life.

I dived into this from inception till date and engaging in one hour every day (4am-5am) with Kingdom Advancement prayer only.

Suddenly, and like a dream of the night, the God of this commission, who is not a robber but a rewarder, showed up.

I have been believing God for a miracle job and was engaged for job interviews with two major firm, but salary negotiation delayed the recruitment process.

However, I continued rigorously with Kingdom Advancement prayers daily without praying on the issue.

On Monday, being a public holiday, one of the firms called me. The salary expectation was concluded, and I resumed work on Wednesday, as a General Manager, with an official car.

As If this was not enough, the second firm called me and scheduled a final chat with the CEO at the interview, God favoured me and my salary expectation was endorsed with a brand-new car to be replaced every 5years, a driver and several other fringe benefits that can only come from God.

My tithe and offering can only be paid now with a cheque to the glory of God.

Above all, truly, Kingdom advancement prayers anchored on Matthew 6:33 works like fire.

Just like Joseph, I slept one night as nobody and woke up another night as a Director, Corporate Services in a multi-billion Naira institute. This can only be from the God of Papa!

Adetunji Aina

1 Like

Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! by CodeTemplar: 6:31pm On Aug 24, 2020
Bro J did it.
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! by delkuf(m): 7:05pm On Aug 24, 2020
Mine is the way. Good day sir.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rabbi Schneider – Obedience, A Different Kind Of Food / We Were Created By GOD To Please HIM Not Ourselves / How To Help Your Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.