Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,357 members, 7,888,132 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:09 PM

5 Realistic Reasons Igbos Don't Need Southsouth Minorities To Survive In Biafra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Realistic Reasons Igbos Don't Need Southsouth Minorities To Survive In Biafra (2452 Views)

"Igbos Don't Have Any Connection With Biafra, Ijaws Own It" - Asari Dokubo / Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession / Senator Kalu To Igbos: Don't Expect Anything From APC-Led Federal Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Realistic Reasons Igbos Don't Need Southsouth Minorities To Survive In Biafra by Magicians: 7:44am On Aug 25, 2020
Where do igbo get to produce the number of lunatics it produces to be churning out senseless writeup on NL daily ?

Admissionclass:
) we are not landlocked
This is one of the major reasons why ipob thinks they need Southsouth minorities but that was in the past now Rivers can be dredged, we have seen how barges are now landing In onitsha river port even without dredging tankless of when it is dredged we have more than five rivers than can give us access to the sea especially river Niger which is an international water way.

2)we have enough land for agriculture
I would like to make this clear having the South South minorities will not guarantee us food security and breaking away peacefully from Nigeria does not mean we would still not trade,business comes before emotions, but in other words if they refuse to trade with us we try outside or learn from Israel how they were able to convert their rocky,desert and infertile soil to a productive land they even export food .

Risk of war
Sometimes last year some northern elites laid claim to the oil producing states in the Niger delta as conquered territory ,and that anyone who denies them right to the oil should be ready to fight them blood for blood This is Dan serious any attempt to break away with Niger delta might be too bloody and we are not ready to sacrifice for people who do not sympathize with us.

Foriegn exchange
The fastest growing economies in Africa do not have one drop of oil in their land.we still even boast of one of The largest gas reserves In Africa in our 5 states alone.but I subscribe more to a manufacturing economy that gas it's even a good thing we dobt have oil .

Let's us not break away and form a small Nigeria

God bless Alaigbo

God bless biafra.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Realistic Reasons Igbos Don't Need Southsouth Minorities To Survive In Biafra by Yujin(m): 7:59am On Aug 25, 2020
aztec:
You guys should keep living in denial. Please what direct access to the sea does SE have? Maybe I am looking at another map of Nigeria. SE HAS NO DIRECT ACCESS TO THE SEA!!! The OP talked about the ship that was tugged to Onitsha. Please from where did the ship come from? Is it not Onne in PortHarcourt? Is PH now SE? Stop living in denial.
SE land is generally poor for agriculture! What major CASH CROP comes from SE? Cocoa? cashew? sesame seed? shea nut? ginger? coffee? None of them is grown in any commercial quantity in SE.
SE has limited natural resources! Even the coal from SE is seen as lower quality based on quality you can find elsewhere.
SE has a major erosion problem which will make construction expensive. SE has a very low water table that's why they rely on tankers for water.
SE market is relatively small. Proof? Igbos are scattered everywhere and need other markets to make money.
SE has no train routes which will hinder commerce.
I can go on and on.
The truth of the matter is that SE is very vulnerable economically, politically and strategically. Until igbos go back home and start building instead of behaving like IDPs, you lot will remain forever weak and vulnerable. I mean, see how FG is dealing with IPOB! There is no fear because they know you lot are weak and trapped!
Lol... Your level of ignorance is monumental which clearly shows why you're kolomental. Our greatest asset is human resource which we have in abundance.
We know our boundary... It isn't riffraffs like you that will tell us.

1 Like

Re: 5 Realistic Reasons Igbos Don't Need Southsouth Minorities To Survive In Biafra by Minsk24: 8:09am On Aug 25, 2020
sageb:
What you displayed@minsk24 is a typical attitude of a delusional ipob so i am not surprised. We have said it several times that we don't have any association with Igbos. Stop this nonsense attachment to us rather you should go and meet your masters the fulanis who used and dump you guys. Kingsley moghalo once said "Igbos should stop ethnic noise making"

Oga go and sit down, i don't have your time.. South South does not belong to any particular entity... So please shut ur dirty mouth.... The igbos will ally with any of the SS nations and there's nothing u can do about it.. Stop acting like the SS is a unified region against the igbos..
Re: 5 Realistic Reasons Igbos Don't Need Southsouth Minorities To Survive In Biafra by Minsk24: 8:14am On Aug 25, 2020
aztec:
You guys should keep living in denial. Please what direct access to the sea does SE have? Maybe I am looking at another map of Nigeria. SE HAS NO DIRECT ACCESS TO THE SEA!!! The OP talked about the ship that was tugged to Onitsha. Please from where did the ship come from? Is it not Onne in PortHarcourt? Is PH now SE? Stop living in denial.
SE land is generally poor for agriculture! What major CASH CROP comes from SE? Cocoa? cashew? sesame seed? shea nut? ginger? coffee? None of them is grown in any commercial quantity in SE.
SE has limited natural resources! Even the coal from SE is seen as lower quality based on quality you can find elsewhere.
SE has a major erosion problem which will make construction expensive. SE has a very low water table that's why they rely on tankers for water.
SE market is relatively small. Proof? Igbos are scattered everywhere and need other markets to make money.
I can go on and on.
The truth of the matter is that SE is very vulnerable economically, politically and strategically. Until igbos go back home and start building instead of behaving like IDPs, you lot will remain forever weak and vulnerable. I mean, see how FG is dealing with IPOB! There is no fear because they know you lot are weak and trapped!

You are not far from the truth my brother....
SE cannot survive if it secedes with hostilities among other regions..
We have small land with huge population, our land is landlocked as well.. You made so many points tho.... But we can fix these issues if we have good relationship with the SS region, SW and Middle-Belt.... We can't survive without these 3.... Especially SS

3 Likes

Re: 5 Realistic Reasons Igbos Don't Need Southsouth Minorities To Survive In Biafra by Minsk24: 8:18am On Aug 25, 2020
We igbos should always admit the truth that we have big issues facing us if we secede with hostilities....
The greatest thing that can happen to the igbos is if the SS and SW gets fed up with the union and decides to rebel.... We can coexist as three different states with same values... Just like the Baltic states of Estonia, Lithuania and Latvia...

3 Likes

Re: 5 Realistic Reasons Igbos Don't Need Southsouth Minorities To Survive In Biafra by kingzizzy: 9:12am On Aug 25, 2020
Admissionclass:
) we are not landlocked
This is one of the major reasons why ipob thinks they need Southsouth minorities but that was in the past now Rivers can be dredged, we have seen how barges are now landing In onitsha river port even without dredging tankless of when it is dredged we have more than five rivers than can give us access to the sea especially river Niger which is an international water way.

2)we have enough land for agriculture
I would like to make this clear having the South South minorities will not guarantee us food security and breaking away peacefully from Nigeria does not mean we would still not trade,business comes before emotions, but in other words if they refuse to trade with us we try outside or learn from Israel how they were able to convert their rocky,desert and infertile soil to a productive land they even export food .

Risk of war
Sometimes last year some northern elites laid claim to the oil producing states in the Niger delta as conquered territory ,and that anyone who denies them right to the oil should be ready to fight them blood for blood This is Dan serious any attempt to break away with Niger delta might be too bloody and we are not ready to sacrifice for people who do not sympathize with us.

Foriegn exchange
The fastest growing economies in Africa do not have one drop of oil in their land.we still even boast of one of The largest gas reserves In Africa in our 5 states alone.but I subscribe more to a manufacturing economy that gas it's even a good thing we dobt have oil .

Let's us not break away and form a small Nigeria

God bless Alaigbo

God bless biafra.

My brother, having all the Oil and coastline in the world will not ensure the development of a country, if it did, Nigeria would have been developed. Its all about vision and determination. Even if it were only the 5 South East states that becomes an independent country, trust the Igbo man, he can make something out of nothing. The examples of successful landlocked countries with no oil are there for all to see, even in Africa. Ethiopia was once a war torn country. Today, Ethiopia is booming. Ethiopia can almost import and export everything they need just by air power only. Ethiopian Air is the largest aircraft fleet in Africa despite being a landlocked country.

Go and see how far Botswana has gone with Agriculture alone despite being a landlocked country

It is only people who think small will be still be relying on Oil and coastline.

1 Like

Re: 5 Realistic Reasons Igbos Don't Need Southsouth Minorities To Survive In Biafra by ggood: 9:26am On Aug 25, 2020
Minsk24:

Lol anytime i hear SS person bad mouthing igbos, e do me make i give u hot knock... Mumu... My happiness be say in reality, SS and SE coexist well... We have so much in common, if u like rant all u like on nairaland... Igbo's and the SS region have bn coexisting peacefully and will continue that way. Go and hug transformer

Ipob, Igbo will never get Biafra , every body hate Igbos, all tribe in Nigeria hat*e Igbos, Niger Delta ha*te them as well because of their cunny way and greediness.

In my village we hat*e them we don't sell land for them , iPod came to village many years ago and they nearly collect our Village they even install thier king in my village can you imagine, because of the mistake we made for selling our land for them , we chase them out of my village in 1996 the year we will never forget .

whenever Igbo Marry a girl in my state 70% of those girls go for money ritual and Igbo will eventually go and marry in their village after the girl is dead. we Niger Delta hat*e Igbos fu*ck iPod u will never get Biafra.

you Igbos are claiming Niger Delta and your forcing yourself on Niger Delta go and concentrate on your 5 state and leave other ethnic groups alone.

Igbo has only 5 states go and concentrate on your landlock states.

this is not ha*te speech but the fact

say no to Biafra
say no to Ipob pigs
say no to Brafraud
say yes to Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Realistic Reasons Igbos Don't Need Southsouth Minorities To Survive In Biafra by ggood: 9:29am On Aug 25, 2020
Ipob, Igbo will never get Biafra , every body hate Igbos, all tribe in Nigeria hat*e Igbos, Niger Delta hate them as well because of their cunny way and greediness.

In my village we hate them we don't sell land for them , iPod came to village many years ago and they nearly collect our Village they even install thier king in my village can you imagine, because of the mistake we made for selling our land for them , we chase them out of my village in 1996 the year we will never forget .

whenever Igbo Marry a girl in my state 70% of those girls go for money ritual and Igbo will eventually go and marry in their village after the girl is dead. we Niger Delta hat*e Igbos fu*ck iPod u will never get Biafra.

you Igbos are claiming Niger Delta and your forcing yourself on Niger Delta go and concentrate on your 5 state and leave other ethnic groups alone.

stop forcing yourself on us we don't want Ipob pigs.
this is not h*te speech but the fact

say no to Biafra
say no to Ipob pigs
say no to Brafraud
say yes to Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: 5 Realistic Reasons Igbos Don't Need Southsouth Minorities To Survive In Biafra by Minsk24: 10:08am On Aug 25, 2020
ggood:

Ipob, Igbo will never get Biafra , every body hate Igbos, all tribe in Nigeria hat*e Igbos, Niger Delta ha*te them as well because of their cunny way and greediness.

In my village we hat*e them we don't sell land for them , iPod came to village many years ago and they nearly collect our Village they even install thier king in my village can you imagine, because of the mistake we made for selling our land for them , we chase them out of my village in 1996 the year we will never forget .

say no to Biafra
say no to Ipob pigs
say no to Brafraud
say yes to Nigeria

If u like hug transformer... NIGER DELTA belongs to no single entity. Your own tribe had issues with igbos. Sorry about that.... Here in Abia... The so many Akwa ibom border towns here are very peaceful.. Lots of people mingle and do business. Some Igbos even speak the Akwa ibom dialect... So let me tell you, the Niger delta region is diverse.... If ur people like hate igbos... Other Niger delta people still like us....
Zuzuru puo'm n'ihu

1 Like

Re: 5 Realistic Reasons Igbos Don't Need Southsouth Minorities To Survive In Biafra by Minsk24: 10:10am On Aug 25, 2020
kingzizzy:

My brother, having all the Oil and coastline in the world will not ensure the development of a country, if it did, Nigeria would have been developed. Its all about vision and determination. Even if it were only the 5 South East states that becomes an independent country, trust the Igbo man, he can make something out of nothing. The examples of successful landlocked countries with no oil are there for all to see, even in Africa. Ethiopia was once a war torn country. Today, Ethiopia is booming. Ethiopia can almost import and export everything they need just by air power only. Ethiopian Air is the largest aircraft fleet in Africa despite being a landlocked country.

Go and see how far Botswana has gone with Agriculture alone despite being a landlocked country

It is only people who think small will be still be relying on Oil and coastline.

Exactly.... We have all it takes to succeed despite the geographical issues but the truth is that we must have peaceful relations with our neighbors for us to safeguard national security...
Just imagine if Qatar had no maritime territory when the Saudi-Led blockade was imposed...

1 Like

Re: 5 Realistic Reasons Igbos Don't Need Southsouth Minorities To Survive In Biafra by Minsk24: 10:18am On Aug 25, 2020
The Stupidity about the meager divisions we have in the south is that it distracts us from fighting the real enemy which is the Fulani...
Even if Some issues exists in the a South.... The issues do not threaten the stability of the region, its just trivial issues which can be resolved amicably... But our issues with the fulani threatens our freedoms... Our democracy, religion.. Economic and political stability..
Southerners beefing themselves in the name of Afonja and Ipod are big fools.... The North is busy controlling us and we are fighting ourselves....
I am Igbo and i can go to anywhere in the Niger Delta with peace of mind... Yes there are differences but we have so much more in common and should unite against the enemy...
Just imagine how some areas of the Niger Delta have bn damaged by oil exploration yet someone in Abuja calls the shots on how your resources should be shared while their agriculture and mineral resources is privatized....
Yet we are busy fighting ourselves.... Na wa oh..

2 Likes

Re: 5 Realistic Reasons Igbos Don't Need Southsouth Minorities To Survive In Biafra by Minsk24: 10:26am On Aug 25, 2020
The Biafra agitation now might not be making mega sense to Southern intellectual minds but the truth is the fact that its ringing a bell and reminding us that all is not well in Nigeria....
We cannot continue to coexist with the north under this federal structure... It will not work...
South East
Niger-Delta
South _West
We owe it to ourselves to unite and confront the north... We must restructure or Separate...
Homogeneity is a key ingredient for a country's development...
If we can't have 3 semi-Autonomous regions in the south under a Con-Federal system like in Australia then we should separate and go our ways just like what we see in Europe...
Re: 5 Realistic Reasons Igbos Don't Need Southsouth Minorities To Survive In Biafra by Blackking98(m): 10:35am On Aug 25, 2020
Minsk24:
We igbos should always admit the truth that we have big issues facing us if we secede with hostilities....
The greatest thing that can happen to the igbos is if the SS and SW gets fed up with the union and decides to rebel.... We can coexist as three different states with same values... Just like the Baltic states of Estonia, Lithuania and Latvia...
Best suggestion so far

1 Like

Re: 5 Realistic Reasons Igbos Don't Need Southsouth Minorities To Survive In Biafra by Blackking98(m): 10:37am On Aug 25, 2020
Minsk24:
The Stupidity about the meager divisions we have in the south is that it distracts us from fighting the real enemy which is the Fulani...
Even if Some issues exists in the a South.... The issues do not threaten the stability of the region, its just trivial issues which can be resolved amicably... But our issues with the fulani threatens our freedoms... Our democracy, religion.. Economic and political stability..
Southerners beefing themselves in the name of Afonja and Ipod are big fools.... The North is busy controlling us and we are fighting ourselves....
I am Igbo and i can go to anywhere in the Niger Delta with peace of mind... Yes there are differences but we have so much more in common and should unite against the enemy...
Just imagine how some areas of the Niger Delta have bn damaged by oil exploration yet someone in Abuja calls the shots on how your resources should be shared while their agriculture and mineral resources is privatized....
Yet we are busy fighting ourselves.... Na wa oh..
Some of these people claiming SS are not from our region so take those their lunatic rants with a pinch of salt.
We can co exist as different countries and we'll all survive.

1 Like

Re: 5 Realistic Reasons Igbos Don't Need Southsouth Minorities To Survive In Biafra by Minsk24: 3:29pm On Aug 25, 2020
Blackking98:

Some of these people claiming SS are not from our region so take those their lunatic rants with a pinch of salt.
We can co exist as different countries and we'll all survive.

True

2 Likes

Re: 5 Realistic Reasons Igbos Don't Need Southsouth Minorities To Survive In Biafra by Sinzumoney: 4:09pm On Aug 25, 2020
[quote author=sageb post=93193674]Why are you Igbos always attaching yourself to SS. We have no association with these bunch of delusional Igbos from potopoto land. [/quote we don't want you in Biafra. why una con dey vex
Re: 5 Realistic Reasons Igbos Don't Need Southsouth Minorities To Survive In Biafra by RuggedSniper: 10:47pm On Sep 21, 2020
aztec:
I can go on and on.
Word! Kogi and Benue have the best grades of coal in Nigeria. Airfreight is clearly more expensive than sea freight so SE as a new landlocked country will still have to suck up to/depend on the new SS countries for importation and export just like in the days of the slave trade when the Ijaws, Efiks, Ibibios made money as middlemen from the sale of Ibo slaves captured and brought to them from the primitive Ibo interior by the infamous Aros. The Ibibios and Ijaws will NOT allow Ibos to build any river port at Azumini and then pass through their waterway via Imo river and Niger river. Fierce competition and high population in a SMALL LAND AREA as stated in the 1958 Willinks Report led Ibos to go out to look for survival in the North, West, Niger Delta areas of PH, Calabar and Southern Cameroon. A return of Ibos would lead to urban chaos for some time and competion. Finally land/water rights/territorial disputes will definately occur between Ibos versus the Igalas, Ijaws, Ibibios, Idomas, Ugeps, Ndokwa/Ika/Aniocha North towns (such as the Olukumi towns) in ANIOMA over the merging of their homelands in so-called maps of the new Republic of Alaigbo and outbreak of war must occur if boundary adjustments are not made. A SWOT analysis would minimise potential mistakes due to overconfidence!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Realistic Reasons Igbos Don't Need Southsouth Minorities To Survive In Biafra by Sinzumoney: 8:54am On Oct 05, 2020
ggood:

say no to Biafra
say no to Ipob pigs
say no to Brafraud
say yes to Nigeria
then Bleep you if ipob has made you believe that we Igbos need you guys to survive then you must be mad. Igbos will not add any tribe in the SS even the so called SS igbos. if Nigeria break today the SS will shatter into many countries like the MB Efik/Ibibio will form one country then ijaw and ikwerre will form another one the Igbos will use the azumili river in-between the two countries and reach sea note obuaku in abia state is closer to the Sea than Porthacourt but there is a seaport in Port so there can be a seaport in obuaku. have killing yourself over who owns warri
Re: 5 Realistic Reasons Igbos Don't Need Southsouth Minorities To Survive In Biafra by IgbosAreMumus: 6:59pm On Oct 27, 2020
Blackking98:

Best suggestion so far

Been a while I saw your Niger Delta post, do you still stand on Niger Delta nation or Biafra or an independent Akwa-Ibom?
Re: 5 Realistic Reasons Igbos Don't Need Southsouth Minorities To Survive In Biafra by Pecuman: 7:13pm On Oct 27, 2020
IamWonderful:
But despite rejection by Aniomas and ikwerrr, south east is still doing attachment by force

Stop lying. Anioma never said they weren't Igbo but Ikwerre is another story, younger generation say they aren't older say they are.
Re: 5 Realistic Reasons Igbos Don't Need Southsouth Minorities To Survive In Biafra by Pecuman: 7:21pm On Oct 27, 2020
aztec:
I can go on and on.

If Igboland is so useless, tell your politicians to stop by force holding useless land.
Re: 5 Realistic Reasons Igbos Don't Need Southsouth Minorities To Survive In Biafra by Pecuman: 7:26pm On Oct 27, 2020
ggood:

say no to Biafra
say no to Ipob pigs
say no to Brafraud
say yes to Nigeria

So if Igbos are so evil, why not tell your representatives to eject Igboland from Nigeria.

Why do you think that in peace time they could come and kidnap and kill girls, come and replace una king. Because this is one country and there is free movement.

If you want no more of that, eject Igboland from Nigeria.
Re: 5 Realistic Reasons Igbos Don't Need Southsouth Minorities To Survive In Biafra by Kennyswagz1(m): 7:29pm On Oct 27, 2020
Yujin:

Lol... Your level of ignorance is monumental which clearly shows why you're kolomental. Our greatest asset is human resource which we have in abundance.
We know our boundary... It isn't riffraffs like you that will tell us.
what human resources? Lmao
Re: 5 Realistic Reasons Igbos Don't Need Southsouth Minorities To Survive In Biafra by Blackking98(m): 8:39pm On Oct 27, 2020
IgbosAreMumus:

Been a while I saw your Niger Delta post, do you still stand on Niger Delta nation or Biafra or an independent Akwa-Ibom?
Niger Delta or an independent Akwa Ibom.
Re: 5 Realistic Reasons Igbos Don't Need Southsouth Minorities To Survive In Biafra by IgbosAreMumus: 8:44pm On Oct 27, 2020
Blackking98:

If you will take my advice Niger Delta will end up in a strive for regional presidency, followed with who's a majority and who's a minority.
Akwa-Ibom is big and good enough for a nation, no state is too small for an independent nation in Nigeria.
Re: 5 Realistic Reasons Igbos Don't Need Southsouth Minorities To Survive In Biafra by Blackking98(m): 8:45pm On Oct 27, 2020
IgbosAreMumus:

If you will take my advice Niger Delta will end up in a strive for regional presidency, followed with who's a majority and who's a minority.
Akwa-Ibom is big and good enough for a nation, no state is too small for an independent nation in Nigeria.
We all want the best outcome.
Re: 5 Realistic Reasons Igbos Don't Need Southsouth Minorities To Survive In Biafra by Pecuman: 9:49pm On Oct 27, 2020
IgbosAreMumus:

What use is Niger-Delta presidency to the average Niger-Deltan? Fulani have been carrying leadership for head while their homeland in North East is the most impovrished part of Nigeria.

Niger-Delta already had Jonathan as Niger-Delta president but far North was in practically in control and he could've do anything.

People should hear that the Nigerian system was never meant to benefit the average man and must be dismantled for the sake of 98% of Nigerians who suffer under it.
Re: 5 Realistic Reasons Igbos Don't Need Southsouth Minorities To Survive In Biafra by Pecuman: 9:52pm On Oct 27, 2020
Blackking98:

While I understand why you SS people don't want to be part of Biafra but in practice the same fundamental reason that IPOB wants to make all former Eastern region Biafra is the same reason that independent Akwa Ibom or Niger-Delta won't work.

It has no territorial depth of defence against Nigerian aggression which will come. One way or another the Igbos and South-South minorities that want secession have to find a way to agree with each other, unless it will never work.
Re: 5 Realistic Reasons Igbos Don't Need Southsouth Minorities To Survive In Biafra by Jdbrasco2: 10:28pm On Oct 27, 2020
Marine54:
pls face your Yaruba land ! I am from south south ,anything that'll end this contraps is acceptable...
That fool will never learn to keep to his lane. Yaruba man claiming SS spokesman.
Re: 5 Realistic Reasons Igbos Don't Need Southsouth Minorities To Survive In Biafra by Jdbrasco2: 10:30pm On Oct 27, 2020
aztec:
I can go on and on.
We don't care. Necessity is the mother of invention. People want freedom. Ok
Re: 5 Realistic Reasons Igbos Don't Need Southsouth Minorities To Survive In Biafra by NairaHercules(m): 10:30pm On Oct 27, 2020
IamWonderful:
But despite rejection by Aniomas and ikwerrr, south east is still doing attachment by force

Why are your odudufraud brothers grabbing kogi, delta, lagos, ondo, kwarra, benin?

Who are the real land grabbers?

tongue

https://www.edoworld.net/How_Ancient_Igbos_CoFounded_The_Obaship_Of_Lagos.html
https://dailypost.ng/2017/05/03/lagos-not-belong-yorubas-oba-akiolu/

Yerrowba land starts and ends in these states:

Ekiti.
Ogun.
Osun.
Oyo.

The south west may not be landlocked but real yoruba land is. south east may be landlocked but real Igboland is not landlocked.
Period!
Re: 5 Realistic Reasons Igbos Don't Need Southsouth Minorities To Survive In Biafra by NairaHercules(m): 10:38pm On Oct 27, 2020
OH MY GOD!

They have already ruined the beautiful thread.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Obaseki Will Be Removed As Governor By Supreme Court / Those Saying That There Are No Igbos In Edo State. See This. / IPOB Denies Killing, Harassing South-east Residents For Flouting Sit-at-home Dir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.