Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,328 members, 7,925,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 07:33 AM

My Message To Every Nigeria Security - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Message To Every Nigeria Security (178 Views)

Bandits Slaughter 12 Officers Of Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps NSCDC / When Generals Turn Bandits: Inside The Massive Corruption In Nigeria’s Security / 10 Most Wanted People Hiding From Nigeria’s Security Agencies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Message To Every Nigeria Security by Georgekyrian(m): 12:13pm On Aug 24, 2020
We may not be taking IPOB serious, but stop killing Igbos in the name of fighting IPOB.
You government stops the Army (probably Christian soldiers) from beheading Boko Haram members intercepted with arms about a year ago and those troops of soldiers were arrested. you takes terrorist alive, you release them back in the society in grand style, probably they already have a stronger connection as ex-convict terrorist turn political commandos.
you arrest over 50 Fulani with many new wicked assult rifles, magazine and other suffisticating assesories in Kastina in March, exactly the same day of protest in Kaduna against killing. None of the Fulani was handcuffed, instead some posing for camera while some smiling because they know in two weeks time they will be free.
a Fulani intercepted in one of the northern state two years ago trying to cross a sack containing three new rifles, a Fisher man and bike man gave a tip off, the man got arrested but he was laughing and talking back with confident because he knows that the security already there to take him out are his saviours.
3 national bodies of gallant IRT personnel got murdered by NA, what was there crime, because they arrested a political commando kidnapper Wadume. till today nobody ever know how the case went with Captain Tijani and his killer military Fulanis
Now Evans already have life in prisonment abi 41year, how far what of the Captain and Wadume?
please security leave us Igbo (not IPOB) alone, stop lying to us and killing us, with Bias propaganda. we are wise enough to know what is happening here, stop giving us closing marking while terrorist full north. an average Fulani man in North has more 2 AK-47 in his possession for banditry and kidnapping, while making it seems like we're the problem with Nigeria but you know where to go to do your security work.
Is certain we are getting formidable for una tactics to work on us, then let us go. chop your presidency, carry Niger Delta that doesn't agree with Igbo, go with their oils but stop killing Igbos. we have done nothing wrong, stop making us to fear you.
Police including the SE personnel are not helping matters, they can threat and kill there brother because you refuse to loyal and pay 5k bribe when he arrest you with big car or phone.
Military from SE has already joined to dey do "Kai minini".
any body wey carry guns sees himself as God that takes life anytime. I rest my case
All Igbos are not IPOB, All IPOB are not Igbos. if there's something fought for in 1964 - 1967 called Biafra, that means is something meaningful our fathers and Grandfather fault for because I believe an average Igbo is not a fool to fight and get killed for 3years, that means it will come, so if time reach let them be. let's go and suffer our suffer in peace, let the killing stop, don't caution us with killing. make PEACE to work in this nation if you cannot let this people (Biafra) go...

(1) (Reply)

Reckless Drivers To Face Death Sentence In Zamfara / BREAKING: AFCON Trophy 'stolen' From CAF Headquarters In Egypt. / NY Attorney General To Proactively Release Police Body Camera Footage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.