Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,763 members, 7,930,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:08 AM

My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me (10398 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me by Nicepoker(m): 2:03pm On Aug 24, 2020
You tried to manage her till revelation. When some people their own crashed in Genesis. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 24, 2020
Fake story undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me by Crownstar01: 2:25pm On Aug 24, 2020
Grine:
I met this beautiful girl around last year September. She looked so innocent and she was humble with lot of respect.
We got to know each other very well and then we started dating full time.
Sometimes she comes to my side to spend the weekend with me, she do tell me how her ex whom she loved so much cheated on her and broke her heart. So I promised her that I won't cheat on her. That made me cut off any form of relationship I had with other girls, and then to focused on her alone.
For the few months we dated, I never in any time cheated on her, infact I respected her so much that I don't reply to any girl chats apart from hers, started to ignored most of my female friends so that I won't be distracted or tempted.
The relationship with this girl was going fine, she spends most time with me, her phone was always with me she had no password. I was sure she was not doing anything with any guy.
Sometime around July this year, we had issues, I gave her 10,000 naira to cook for the the weekend, to my surprise, she used the money for her personal use. She did not cook as I expected instead, she used the money to buy clothes.
This got me angry as I shouted at her, I insulted her, she insulted me back and then she left.
She stopped coming to my place and we stopped communicating.
After like two weeks, she called and apologize, I forgave her and we started talking again, we started seeing ourselves, for the two weeks we were having issues, I never cheated on her with anybody as I believed we will reconcile later.
Fast forward to this month, I was with her phone browsing (she gave me to use), when a strange message came in to her inbox. I opened it, and it was a guy. They guy texted that he was missing her and that when Will they see themselves again. This message got me so worried so i asked her whom it was, she told me that it was her old class mate and that she doesn't have anything to do with him.
Yesterday Morning again the same guy called her, she picked and was telling the guy to leave her that she is with her boyfriend. Then the boy of phone said "when we had sex, you never told me you were with your boyfriend".
I got chills when I heard that.
So I asked her to explain, at first she was lieing but later confessed to me that when we were having issues, she slept with the guy just Once with condom and since then the guy has been disturbing her. That before she had sex with the guy, she told him that she had a boyfriend.And now the guy wants to see her again.
I was so Shocked and reminded her of our promise that we will not cheat on each other.
She started crying and asked me to forgive her, that it would not repeat itself again.
I have been thinking about this since, and I don't know what to do. It was so painful because I never cheated on her, I loved and respected her.
She's an hardworking girl, i never believed she could do such a thing even at my back.
She has been begging me since to forgive her, that she only had sex with him once.
The girl is emotionally and morally bankrupt. You have to leave her like a shot.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me by DaddyRochie1642: 2:37pm On Aug 24, 2020
AlphaStorm:
One of the Problems with guys is STUPIDITY .
THIS SCENARIO was used by UBUNJA in one of his miseducations titled : THE BREAKUP SHE INITIATED FOR NO REASON..

Check this out, she met with the guy and wanted to fvck him. The only way for her to do that without loosing you was to spend the 10k so as to get u angry and take some time off the relationship (I bet she was the one who started d quarrel and heaped the most insults).

Whilst u have NOT broken up yet she can fvck d guy and come back to you. Even if d matter cast, she fit use d temporary breakup as excuse while shedding crocodile tears.
She knows u love her soo much and she made sure to isolate you from other girls and finish u with fake love. That way, even if she messup, u go forgive her

ALAYE WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE.

YOU HAVE BEEN PLAYED....!!!!!!!!! grin grin

My God, your Analysis was top notch,

Ubunja will be Proud of you Sir

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me by DaddyRochie1642: 2:37pm On Aug 24, 2020
1beat:
congratulations

do you know why I congratulate you , God as show the type of woman you are about to settle down with is now left for you to use your brain ..

if you come back from work late �
if work transfer you to another state .. �
if you travel out of the country for 2 to 3 months
if you're financially broke �

use ur brain now don't come back here to seek for advice after unrepair damage

grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me by ubunja(m): 3:03pm On Aug 24, 2020
AlphaStorm:
One of the Problems with guys is STUPIDITY .
THIS SCENARIO was used by UBUNJA in one of his miseducations titled : THE BREAKUP SHE INITIATED FOR NO REASON..

Check this out, she met with the guy and wanted to fvck him. The only way for her to do that without loosing you was to spend the 10k so as to get u angry and take some time off the relationship (I bet she was the one who started d quarrel and heaped the most insults).

Whilst u have NOT broken up yet she can fvck d guy and come back to you. Even if d matter cast, she fit use d temporary breakup as excuse while shedding crocodile tears.
She knows u love her soo much and she made sure to isolate you from other girls and finish u with fake love. That way, even if she messup, u go forgive her

ALAYE WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE.

YOU HAVE BEEN PLAYED....!!!!!!!!! grin grin
lol yep. Dude has been played BIG TIME.

That quarrel was engineered to give her space to cheat because she knew it would force a temporary break of the relationship. She needed the quarrel specifically because it would justify the cheating to her so her conscience don't trouble her. Smart girl.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 3:04pm On Aug 24, 2020
I can give you a 100% assurance that that guy is not the only person she bleeped...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 24, 2020
nothing shocking here lol
Re: My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 24, 2020
the 10k she used for herself that u gave her for cooking should tell u the type of person she is
ditch her and save urself a load of stress
or u can continue dating her if u love being misreable
on the issue that another guy is chyking her i wont comment on dat one
dat one na normal tin cheesy
u can even use that one as excuse to ditch her
and if i should add i wonder where u guys get these sort of no good girls cheesy
no nl guy has ever come here saying he has found a nice girl for himself
all the girls wey una dey find are always wahala girls
its like u guys are wahala magnets cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me by VULCAN(m): 3:36pm On Aug 24, 2020
Most of these young men are very lazy.

Ubunja has made great efforts to pen down The Skeleton Keys to the simp jail but they won't read.

Then when they are about to drown on the sinking Love Boat

They will run here and be posting sob stories.

Fantasticcc:
The break-up she initiates for no reason....read up ubunja mis-education and thank me later

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me by Regex: 3:51pm On Aug 24, 2020
Grine:
grin

Women are not principled and loyal, and it's OK.

You were ready to keep to the end of your bargain, she wasn't. In fact that guy is not the only guy she's slept with and it wasn't once she slept with him either.

Clean yourself up and call that relationship a quit. She doesn't deserve you.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me by SageMK: 3:53pm On Aug 24, 2020
Forgive her.
I'm sure her infidelity wasn't premeditated. smiley

She deserve another opportunity to backstab you properly where it'll hurt enough for you to start using your God's given common sense.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me by dmgr(m): 4:21pm On Aug 24, 2020
Can you imagine!!! she even had the guts to say she only slept with the guy once, And what's the differences btw sleeping with the guy once or 50 times..

That's why I love my life, no stress no unnecessary drama, Damn! I hate gf drama

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me by Openbusiness: 4:33pm On Aug 24, 2020
grin nawa
Re: My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 24, 2020
I don't think you are matured yet to be in a relationship,if you are cool with a cheat,then carry on but please always use your head and don't be blinded by any yeye love

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me by iLegendd(m): 4:36pm On Aug 24, 2020
Mtcheew.

Spelling = 90%
Punctuation = 30%
Simp 99%
Stupidity 88%

I'm out.

Relationship posts don tire me. So boring.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me by jericco1(m): 5:05pm On Aug 24, 2020
One of the reasons not to have only one girlfriend. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me by jericco1(m): 5:08pm On Aug 24, 2020
dorin27:
you sound lonely...just an observation though. Mabinu

Are you married
Re: My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me by Fvcknigga: 5:09pm On Aug 24, 2020
yo cheating is a no no especially when caught
Re: My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me by Jack005(m): 5:17pm On Aug 24, 2020
Where all these guys dey sprawl out from sef... I spit on your stupidity OP!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me by Bornfool(m): 5:28pm On Aug 24, 2020
Rule No.9 of bro code. A nigga must not forgive a cheater

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 24, 2020
D Part I Suspected Ur Story 2 Be Lie Is When U Said U Gave Her #10,000 To Cook 4 D Weeked. Was It In Ur House Or Her Parents' House?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me by krushdripper(m): 5:37pm On Aug 24, 2020
dorin27:
you sound lonely...just an observation though. Mabinu
Nah, doesn't sound lonely, you're just pained that he don't worry about hoes. There are many other things that can get a man unlonely.

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me by byinks(f): 5:45pm On Aug 24, 2020
Proverbs 21:20
Re: My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me by SatisfyOG: 5:48pm On Aug 24, 2020
Bro u no wise. Keep her and remove emotion. Pump her till u tire and dump her like trash

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me by Mightyartthou: 5:48pm On Aug 24, 2020
Grine:
I met this beautiful girl around last year September. She looked so innocent and she was humble with lot of respect.
We got to know each other very well and then we started dating full time.
Sometimes she comes to my side to spend the weekend with me, she do tell me how her ex whom she loved so much cheated on her and broke her heart. So I promised her that I won't cheat on her. That made me cut off any form of relationship I had with other girls, and then to focused on her alone.
For the few months we dated, I never in any time cheated on her, infact I respected her so much that I don't reply to any girl chats apart from hers, started to ignored most of my female friends so that I won't be distracted or tempted.
The relationship with this girl was going fine, she spends most time with me, her phone was always with me she had no password. I was sure she was not doing anything with any guy.
Sometime around July this year, we had issues, I gave her 10,000 naira to cook for the the weekend, to my surprise, she used the money for her personal use. She did not cook as I expected instead, she used the money to buy clothes.
This got me angry as I shouted at her, I insulted her, she insulted me back and then she left.
She stopped coming to my place and we stopped communicating.
After like two weeks, she called and apologize, I forgave her and we started talking again, we started seeing ourselves, for the two weeks we were having issues, I never cheated on her with anybody as I believed we will reconcile later.
Fast forward to this month, I was with her phone browsing (she gave me to use), when a strange message came in to her inbox. I opened it, and it was a guy. They guy texted that he was missing her and that when Will they see themselves again. This message got me so worried so i asked her whom it was, she told me that it was her old class mate and that she doesn't have anything to do with him.
Yesterday Morning again the same guy called her, she picked and was telling the guy to leave her that she is with her boyfriend. Then the boy of phone said "when we had sex, you never told me you were with your boyfriend".
I got chills when I heard that.
So I asked her to explain, at first she was lieing but later confessed to me that when we were having issues, she slept with the guy just Once with condom and since then the guy has been disturbing her. That before she had sex with the guy, she told him that she had a boyfriend.And now the guy wants to see her again.
I was so Shocked and reminded her of our promise that we will not cheat on each other.
She started crying and asked me to forgive her, that it would not repeat itself again.
I have been thinking about this since, and I don't know what to do. It was so painful because I never cheated on her, I loved and respected her.
She's an hardworking girl, i never believed she could do such a thing even at my back.
She has been begging me since to forgive her, that she only had sex with him once.

Bro, this is coming from a well experienced mind and body. DON'T EVER TAKE HER BACK!!!.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me by krushdripper(m): 5:49pm On Aug 24, 2020
lefulefu:
the 10k she used for herself that u gave her for cooking should tell u the type of person she is
ditch her and save urself a load of stress
or u can continue dating her if u love being misreable
on the issue that another guy is chyking her i wont comment on dat one
dat one na normal tin cheesy
u can even use that one as excuse to ditch her
and if i should add i wonder where u guys get these sort of no good girls cheesy
no nl guy has ever come here saying he has found a nice girl for himself
all the girls wey una dey find are always wahala girls
its like u guys are wahala magnets cheesy
It's not like the guys are wahala magnets, the girls generally chose to follow after the 'causing guys wahala' trend.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me by DaInferno(m): 6:02pm On Aug 24, 2020
Evolutionlove:

First of all, How old are you?? In order for me to know how best to address this your tear rubber mumuness.......
grin
Re: My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me by Dollarship(m): 6:11pm On Aug 24, 2020
IamPlato:
This Una Stories Sef, wether Na Lie Or True Person No Know.

Cheat On Her And Tell Her Its A Mistake. Abi She De Mad ni

Only Two Weeks The Olosho Couldnt Close Her Leg.

She Instigated That Issue You Both Had So She Can Take long Break Of Fvcking Another Guy... For Me Thats An Unforgiveable Fatal Error.
I GO BAN YPU LAS LAS undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 6:17pm On Aug 24, 2020
iLegendd:
Mtcheew.

Spelling = 90%
Punctuation = 30%
Simp 99%
Stupidity 88%

I'm out.

Relationship posts don tire me. So boring.
I thought you quit Nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Send In Your Love Text Messages Here: Not More Than 230 Character Please / Man Forgot Himself Admiring A Slay Queen Taking Photos / Sex Inside Luxurious Bus: Dirty Secret In Night Journey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.