Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,166 members, 7,880,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:31 PM

Amaechi Reacts As Abayomi Tests Positive For COVID-19, Says It Is Chance To Rest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Reacts As Abayomi Tests Positive For COVID-19, Says It Is Chance To Rest (607 Views)

Amaechi Reacts To Reports About His Escape From Kidnappers / Okorocha: Any Sane Person Who Hears My Voice Will Stand Still, Amaechi Reacts / 'buhari Declined 15 Bills In One Day' - Dino Melaye, Amaechi Reacts (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi Reacts As Abayomi Tests Positive For COVID-19, Says It Is Chance To Rest by drinoayo: 1:01pm On Aug 24, 2020
Minister of Transportation Rotimi Amaechi has wished the Lagos State Commissioner for Health Prof Akin Abayomi quick recovery from COVID-19, Igbere TV reports.

As an admirer of the commissioner, Mr Amaechi tweeted on Monday saying Abayomi should see this as “a call to rest” so as to come out refreshed.

“I join the millions of admirers of Akin Abayomi to wish him a speedy recovery. You have worked so hard that you should see this as a call to rest, so that when you resume, you’ll be reinvigorated,” the minister said.

He also encouraged Abayomi that “Christ won’t abandon you, because there are very few men like you in Nigeria.”

Abayomi has proceeded on 14 days self-isolation and treatment at home.

“I am extremely enthusiastic and hopeful of overcoming this phase of our collective fight against Coronavirus” he had tweeted while announcing his COVID-19 status.

https://igberetvnews.com/1362314/amaechi-wishes-abayomi-speedy-recovery-says-chance-rest/

Lalasticlala

Re: Amaechi Reacts As Abayomi Tests Positive For COVID-19, Says It Is Chance To Rest by Legacyy(m): 1:03pm On Aug 24, 2020
it is well
Re: Amaechi Reacts As Abayomi Tests Positive For COVID-19, Says It Is Chance To Rest by Righteousness89(m): 1:04pm On Aug 24, 2020
Covid-19 is Not and has Never been a Death Sentence..

The Commissioner will be Fine by God's Grace

So Many have been Infected and Recovered without even being aware..

The Proponents of this Covid in conjunction with the media Have made it look like a Death sentence.

All they are After is CONTROL.

Those with Understanding of Life know that the World is a just a Breath away. They need to make use of Crisis as this to get Control so as to Fulfill their own Part of the Endtimes..

Folks, Let no Man or Woman Deceive you!
We are at the very End of the End.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Reacts As Abayomi Tests Positive For COVID-19, Says It Is Chance To Rest by SmartProf(m): 1:09pm On Aug 24, 2020
Very encouraging words from Amaechi. The Lagos health commisioner has been so dedicated through the course of this pandemic. I trust that he will recover speedily. Meanwhile China has succeeded in silencing those who keep taunting them that their stuffs dont last, so they developed a virus that could last.
Re: Amaechi Reacts As Abayomi Tests Positive For COVID-19, Says It Is Chance To Rest by collum(m): 1:09pm On Aug 24, 2020
sincerely the honourable commissioner of health in Lagos state is a distinguished personality, workaholic , love for humanity and focus. I wish him quick recovery.
Re: Amaechi Reacts As Abayomi Tests Positive For COVID-19, Says It Is Chance To Rest by GODSENT252: 1:15pm On Aug 24, 2020
How is contracting a deadly virus a chance to rest. I am not understanding
Re: Amaechi Reacts As Abayomi Tests Positive For COVID-19, Says It Is Chance To Rest by yemmight(m): 2:00pm On Aug 24, 2020
What a perfect encouragement words.
Re: Amaechi Reacts As Abayomi Tests Positive For COVID-19, Says It Is Chance To Rest by punisha: 2:01pm On Aug 24, 2020
GODSENT252:
How is contracting a deadly virus a chance to rest. I am not understanding

Are u sure you are GODSENT?
U want the man to keep working till he collapses?

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Jeremiah Allegedly Arrests Jay Israel For Blackmailing Him / Trump Goes After Kamala Harris, Attacks Democratic VP Nominee / Is This New Police Bill True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.