Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,718 members, 7,889,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 08:02 AM

How To Customize Your Phone's Volume Panel (no Root) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Customize Your Phone's Volume Panel (no Root) (557 Views)

How To Transfer Obb Data Files On Android 11 And 12 - No Root Required / Help, My Phone Volume Is Turning Down By Itself / Why You Shouldn't Customize Your Facebook Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Customize Your Phone's Volume Panel (no Root) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 24, 2020
Hi again, its trueguy with the mic. This thread is basically for those who cares about their phone's aesthetics or just wanna try something new. As usual I would be concise and explanatory. Here we go.

How to customize your phone volume panel
To customize your phone's volume panel without root of course, you need the following requirements

- This third party app called "Volume styles" on playstore
- Accessibility access. This would be granted by you after you launch the app
- A soft drink to keep yourself relaxed cool

Before I proceed, here is a screenshot of my phone's volume panel...

Re: How To Customize Your Phone's Volume Panel (no Root) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 24, 2020
Process ****** - Launch playstore then download the app called "volume styles"

Re: How To Customize Your Phone's Volume Panel (no Root) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 24, 2020
When installed, launch the app then you would meet this page below. At the top of the page, you would see a box labelled "start". Click on it and when it redirects you to the accessibility menu. Click on *volume styles" then activate it by clicking "on"

Re: How To Customize Your Phone's Volume Panel (no Root) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 24, 2020
When this is done, go to "styles" which is positioned below the page. There are varieties of styles you could explore. I chose vivo style. wink.

Re: How To Customize Your Phone's Volume Panel (no Root) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 24, 2020
After selecting your style, you can choose to customize it if you desire. And that's it. It works fluently and appears at any section you're operating on in your device. Plus, it's battery and ram efficient. Just as perfect as the default panel. Don't forget to drop your comments on it and thanks for viewing. wink cool

Re: How To Customize Your Phone's Volume Panel (no Root) by SweetBuns(f): 2:03pm On Aug 24, 2020
Smh
Re: How To Customize Your Phone's Volume Panel (no Root) by sunshineV(f): 2:06pm On Aug 24, 2020
SweetBuns:
Smh
wat apun?
Re: How To Customize Your Phone's Volume Panel (no Root) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 24, 2020
SweetBuns:
Smh
Its not by force to comment. You know that right?
Re: How To Customize Your Phone's Volume Panel (no Root) by SweetBuns(f): 3:41pm On Aug 24, 2020
trueguy573:

Its not by force to comment. You know that right?
Go and lie down somewhere and sulk as long as you want.
Don't come crying into my mention box!
Re: How To Customize Your Phone's Volume Panel (no Root) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 24, 2020
SweetBuns:

having a bad day? undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Customize Your Phone's Volume Panel (no Root) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 24, 2020
SweetBuns:

I don't bother because depressed people just come online to show their depression. Get well soon.

1 Like

Re: How To Customize Your Phone's Volume Panel (no Root) by Sirmwill: 12:59pm On Aug 26, 2020
Wow...Very cool

Very cool wink
Re: How To Customize Your Phone's Volume Panel (no Root) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 26, 2020
trueguy573:
After selecting your style, you can choose to customize it if you desire. And that's it. It works fluently and appears at any section you're operating on in your device. Plus, it's battery and ram efficient. Just as perfect as the default panel. Don't forget to drop your comments on it and thanks for viewing. wink cool
I've got the pro version, you can design your own panel as you wish and as many times you want. it's a fine app but the problem I have is that it stops sometimes and reverts to the default and I have to turn it back on... do you know what's stopping it.

see my customized panel below

Re: How To Customize Your Phone's Volume Panel (no Root) by SweetBuns(f): 9:41am On Sep 03, 2020

I don't bother because depressed people just come online to show their depression. Get well soon.
lmao, why did you deactivate then

(1) (Reply)

Please Help, Recommend A Good Tablet Below N45,000 / Google Pixel 3xl(sold) / Huawei Y7 2019 For Sale 3gb Ram 64 Internal Storage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.