Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,158 members, 7,949,984 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 04:28 AM

Why Your Image Matters? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Your Image Matters? (110 Views)

Outsource Your Image Cutout Service Work And Grow Your Business / FCMB Bank Staff Killed By A Car While Heading To Work (graphic Image) / #ikorodu A Little Care Is What Matters About The Ongoing Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Your Image Matters? by Opzeedaniels99(m): 1:20pm On Aug 24, 2020
Do you know it takes 15 seconds for people to size you up? Your self image is the perception that people have about you. It affects your success in every aspect of your life. When people meet you for the first time, they have already made several sharp decisions about you, which are;

*Age-Be it Teenager, Youth, Middle Age, Old

*Status-Employed, Unemployed, Student

*Social class- Rich, Poor, Average,

*Likeability- Behavior, Charisma, Personality

*Health- Normal, Abnormal

First impressions have a huge impact on all interactions. We all have had that new coursemate, Teammate, colleague that you loved from very first day. For me the first impression i give is the one of trust, you can trust me, most people end up telling me things they have never told anyone, and tell me they feel safe with me.

Learn to make the most of your fifteen seconds with my image consulting advice.

People are programmed to make a quick opinion about you based on your appearance, your body language, your seriousness and your style.

We still tend to trust our first impression, even if we learn more about the person.

The impression we give now goes down to two point which is

CAN I TRUST THIS PERSON?

OR

CAN I RESPECT THIS PERSON?

Follow for more update!
https://opzeedanielsculture..com/?m=1

Coming soon!

(1) (Reply)

Headlines For You This Morning / Bridals And Traditional Rentals Needed / Know Procedure Of Court Marriage In Pakistan In A Professional Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.