Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,493 members, 7,908,374 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 03:17 AM

I Will Teach U How To Earn 20k Monthly While Schooling - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Will Teach U How To Earn 20k Monthly While Schooling (181 Views)

Share Your Experience(s) While Schooling At FUOYE / How To Make Money From Gold While Schooling? / "Schooling In The UK Made Me Realise How Different Nigerian Lecturers Are" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Teach U How To Earn 20k Monthly While Schooling by Dlove27(f): 1:57pm On Aug 24, 2020
[b][/b] Some of you may be wondering if it is true? Yes it is true

You can make even more than 20k monthly selling perfumes, which includes bodyspray, bodymist, also you can sell oil perfume and empty perfume bottles and so many more.

Koko Scent is a store that sells wholesale perfumes at affordable prices.

We sell Victoria Secret body mist 4 l distributors at the rate of 1600 naira. And this body mist is sold in the market for nothing less than 3500 naira now imagine if you get 12 pieces which is a dozen from Koko Scent at the price of 19200.

And you retail each of the 12pieces of Victoria Secret body mist for 2500 now do the maths that is 12 * 2500 =30,000 naira
Now u have a gain of 30,000-19200 = 10,800 .

You see how rich you could be in a month if you make a 96 sales in a month. So my friends it is possible.
Mind you we you don't only sell body mist we also sell all the kinds of perfumes I just use this Victoria's Secret as an example we have many varieties of fragrances you can think of, thank you and I hope to hear from you soon and if you have any question please leave a comment and I will answer you as soon as possible.

Reach us on WhatsApp or call: 09064680163[b][/b]

(1) (Reply)

Akeredolu Reduces Tuition Fees In Public Tertiary Institution Few Weeks To Poll / Work As An Account Officer And Earn Weekly / JAMB Restores Admission Letter Printing And Allied Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.