Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,109 members, 7,910,010 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 05:15 PM

Professor Folashade Ogunsola Elected As UNILAG Acting VC - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Professor Folashade Ogunsola Elected As UNILAG Acting VC (23702 Views)

UNIABUJA Appoints 41-Year-Old Aisha Maikudi As Acting VC / Tinubu's Daughter, Folashade Ojo Appointed Pro-chancellor, Havilla University / Buhari suspends Babalakin as UNILAG Pro-Chancellor, sacks Acting VC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor Folashade Ogunsola Elected As UNILAG Acting VC by sujexy(m): 5:29pm On Aug 24, 2020
Bimpe29:
She is an heroine.

From being a first child to the first Professor of Geography in Nigeria to being appointed as the first female Provost of Unilag College of Medicine to being elected as the first female Vice Chancellor of the University of Lagos.

Congratulations to Professor Mrs Folasade Ogunshola!
Geography ke�, Medical Microbiology.
Re: Professor Folashade Ogunsola Elected As UNILAG Acting VC by ChiefS(m): 6:03pm On Aug 24, 2020
sujexy:
Geography ke�, Medical Microbiology.

Learn to read before making comments. Her father is Professor Akin Mabogunje, the first Professor of geography in Nigeria. Her younger brother is a Professor at Stanford University, USA.

1 Like

Re: Professor Folashade Ogunsola Elected As UNILAG Acting VC by sujexy(m): 7:29pm On Aug 24, 2020
ChiefS:

Learn to read before making comments. Her father is Professor Akin Mabogunje, the first Professor of geography in Nigeria. Her younger brother is a Professor at Stanford University, USA.
oh
ok...
I am sorry.

1 Like

Re: Professor Folashade Ogunsola Elected As UNILAG Acting VC by Nuhushafin33(m): 7:32pm On Aug 24, 2020
Good luck
Re: Professor Folashade Ogunsola Elected As UNILAG Acting VC by 9gerian: 8:49pm On Aug 24, 2020
Isn’t the governing council dissolved already?

Iamdemola:

grin

She still needs to be approved by the Governing Council but funny thing is she was also indicted in the report that Council used to remove former VC, Professor Ogundipe.
Re: Professor Folashade Ogunsola Elected As UNILAG Acting VC by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 24, 2020
9gerian:
Isn’t the governing council dissolved already?

No, only the chairman was asked to recuse himself to allow for the Visitation panel investigation
Re: Professor Folashade Ogunsola Elected As UNILAG Acting VC by tobiogunboye(m): 10:10pm On Aug 24, 2020
Congratulations Prof

Greatest Akokite!!!
Re: Professor Folashade Ogunsola Elected As UNILAG Acting VC by gymer(m): 10:29pm On Aug 24, 2020
Great Ife representing well at Unilag. We wish her a successful tenure from the Great Ife Alumni Association.

1 Like

Re: Professor Folashade Ogunsola Elected As UNILAG Acting VC by Pchizy: 11:29pm On Aug 24, 2020
SouthNigerian:

Typical Nigerian Christian mentality.
God I know is not an author of confussion, He loves everyone and everything he created. He doesn't pull me down so as to elevate you, there's enough space for everyone at the top.

Anyways, congratulations to the new she VC.

You're right, God loves us.
Still in His love, He can choose to raise one, He can as well choose to do otherwise.

Your agreement to this doesn't count. It's God's way as He chooses.

To all, as a Christian, prayerfully study God's Word to avoid people dwindling you out of His track.

God's Word is sure and remains sure.
By His mercy, some will understand later.

God's ways are not actually ours (Isaiah 55:8 )
That's why His ways are past finding (Rom 11:33)

Study the book of Esther (Queen Vashti as a case study)

Also digest these :

Ps 75:7
It is God who judges: He brings one down, he exalts another.

Dan 2:21
It is He who changes the times and the seasons; He removes kings and sets up kings;...
Re: Professor Folashade Ogunsola Elected As UNILAG Acting VC by Burgerlomo: 11:31pm On Aug 24, 2020
Congratulations cool
Re: Professor Folashade Ogunsola Elected As UNILAG Acting VC by SouthNigerian: 11:46pm On Aug 24, 2020
Pchizy:

You're right, God loves us.
Still in His love, He can choose to raise one, He can as well choose to do otherwise.

As a Christian, prayerfully study God's Word to avoid people dwindling you out of His track.

God's Word is sure and remains sure.
By His mercy, some will understand later.

Study the book of Esther (Queen Vashti as a case study)

Also digest these :

Ps 75:7
It is God who judges: He brings one down, he exalts another.

Dan 2:21
It is He who changes the times and the seasons; He removes kings and sets up kings;

I think I understand the point yo making here.

I understand God does anything that pleases Him, but Christians in this part of the world are already imbibing the belief that when others face some kind of calamites which paves the way their(christians) own ascension, then its God handwork for the other person's to face hardship for their own sake. Thats a wrong Christian ideology. Correct me if am wrong.
Re: Professor Folashade Ogunsola Elected As UNILAG Acting VC by Pchizy: 11:20am On Aug 26, 2020
SouthNigerian:

I think I understand the point yo making here.

I understand God does anything that pleases Him, but Christians in this part of the world are already imbibing the belief that when others face some kind of calamites which paves the way their(christians) own ascension, then its God handwork for the other person's to face hardship for their own sake. Thats a wrong Christian ideology. Correct me if am wrong.

I understand you properly. No Christian should capitalize on the fall of another. That's not the correct mindset.
(if God choose to, it's left for Him to determine)
Re: Professor Folashade Ogunsola Elected As UNILAG Acting VC by SouthNigerian: 1:11pm On Aug 26, 2020
Pchizy:

I understand you properly. No Christian should capitalize on the fall of another. That's not the correct mindset.
(if God choose to, it's left for Him to determine)

Thanks for laying your understanding in my message. Stay replenished.
Re: Professor Folashade Ogunsola Elected As UNILAG Acting VC by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 25, 2020
At Radiance Research Resources

We provide:

Grammarly (grammatical errors and structure)
Turnitin (best plagiarism checker)
Quillbot (best plagiarism remover)

We also provide dissertation and article writing services at affordable fee.

We help researchers publish their papers in high indexed journals without any payment or publication fee. Remember, the slogan "publish or perish".

We untie every Gordian knot.

Radiance Research Resources, Ilorin
+2348066206090

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

JAMB: Answers Not In The Options, Lament Candidates / Inspiring Speech Delivered By Young Nigerian Engineer @ Arkansas University / University Of Calabar Investigates Lecturers Who ‘Conduct Exams In Hotels’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.